*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Game - Blind Date
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 10
: New Game - Blind Date  ( 70751 )
Stone
: 1842

« : April 21, 2013, 01:10:58 PM »

Blind Date.

The rules are simple and easy to understand:

- If you agree to join up,  you are agreeing to offer  a lap or pole dance if you're a Girl and a foot massage if you're a Guy

- Couples are drawn by the Director- Jayc  or Co- director - Stone - everyone once is a giver and once a receiver

- Couples are NOT published as they are in the Secret Events.  The Director or Co-director will forward a  PM ( Personal Message )  or a message in game,  to the couples concerned, who will post a report on their date after it has occurred in the appropriate  BLIND DATE topic. This is to surprise the readers and for everyone’s enjoyment.  Valid messages/PM’s  are from Stone or Jayc  only.

- Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners,....  you can have a  partner who is MALE, FEMALE or SHEMALE.
- Guys will perform a foot massage, Girls will perform a lap dance or pole dance.

If  it’s necessary,  and  a pose does not exist,   the Receiver of the gift will make a temporary avatar for the gift to be performed   

- The couples have to make the date as soon as possible after the draw  and they are expected  to post  in the appropriate topic afterwards. This is for the enjoyment of Forum members and  also,  so it is recorded that the volunteers who sign up, do, in fact, carry out their dates.

- Both partner’s  know , it's just for fun and just agree for the dance/ massage. If both want more, they can have sex.  That is up to the couple concerned & is by mutual agreement & consent.

- If you threaten or try to misuse your partner you will be excluded for the next events

- If you don't accept your partner for three times or don't make a date for three times you will be excluded from future events.

If you are unable to make the date, please let you intended partner & Directors know ASAP ( As Soon AS Possible ) 

These are meant to be fun and encourage  the Community Spirit Of Our Forum Village and for members to practice & gain confidence in posting. We want to spread the Happy Cheer, encourage new friendships or associates & break down  any misheld  predjudicies. 
Please enjoy this game in the spirit that it is meant  and for the strengthening of the Forum Village resident's friendships.

Although similar in game, Blind Date is not going to replace the Secret Events. This is to continue a successful  formulae of members meeting and conversing with each other.

Please volunteer here if you are interested in Blind Date.  The draw for partners will take place on  20  May 2013.   

That's the rules over with,   hope you volunteer,  They are great fun  ;D   

Stone & Jayc  :-*

« : May 05, 2013, 05:59:45 PM Stone »

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1 : April 21, 2013, 01:35:34 PM »

You know i love these dates so count me as volunteer nr 1  ;D

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
tangoracer
: 3444

« #2 : April 21, 2013, 02:07:18 PM »

COUNT ME IN

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : April 21, 2013, 02:33:53 PM »

lol....so, it's starting....interessing! i'll make you know if i'm in!

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #4 : April 21, 2013, 04:29:40 PM »

i like the idea count me in :)
sexilicious
: 2755

« #5 : April 21, 2013, 04:40:11 PM »

count me in too :) can always use a foot massage after being on my feet so much at work ;)

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : April 21, 2013, 08:01:13 PM »

OMG, this sounds like "Love Connection" with Chuck Wollery.  LOL

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #7 : April 22, 2013, 05:08:04 AM »

count me in :)

old_goat
: 450

« #8 : April 22, 2013, 06:29:12 AM »

Sounds like great fun.
I'm in all the way.
 :)

Covems
: 1688

« #9 : April 22, 2013, 07:56:42 AM »

For some reason... I now have the song "Three Blind Mice" running through my head... you all know the tune...

Three blind mice, three blind mice,
See how they run, see how they run,
They all ran after the farmer's wife,
Who cut off their tails with a carving knife,
Did you ever see such a thing in your life,
As three blind mice?

I seriously hope that this infectious tune doesn't get stuck in anyone's head.

Anyway... Sign me up for the Three Blind Mice Blind Date Secret thingy.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #10 : April 22, 2013, 09:34:17 AM »

Hi,
I'm up too.
And the Forum family, they also play? you know: Forum_1, Forum_2... etc...
 ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #11 : April 22, 2013, 09:47:02 AM »

lol, Nat.......anyway, no, i don't think they will join the game but probably they want to be sure no one gonna take advantage of the blind date and then, they take a look at everyone!  ;D ;D

@Covems: i don't knbow that tune, so no problem it can remain in my head....

Lover
: 10350

« #12 : April 22, 2013, 12:04:08 PM »

LOL Nat... the forum avis don't play but they might hide behind a door and watch you ;)

YESSS I am in :D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #13 : April 22, 2013, 12:46:59 PM »

the forum avis don't play but they might hide behind a door and watch you ;)

mmmmm yessssss I love it   :P

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
sexilicious
: 2755

« #14 : April 22, 2013, 12:48:39 PM »

lol Covems can always count on you to make me laugh. Better be careful that those blind mice don't take off with the girl you were suppose to get though ;)

: [1] 2 3 ... 10  
« previous next »
: