*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Game - Blind Date
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
: New Game - Blind Date  ( 70752 )
old_goat
: 450

« #135 : June 19, 2013, 06:45:02 PM »

Tonight I invited the beautiful Rukya to my place for a leg and foot message. The preparations were made early with all the oils warmed and soft music on the sound system.
She arrived looking lovely as usual in a stunning black outfit. I asked her in and offered her a glass of wine. She took a seat on the love seat and I moved to bring my materials close at hand.
"May I begin now?" I ask quietly as she leans back with her eyes closed, listening to the music and sipping the wine.
"Umm Humm" she purrs.
*This is going to be fun* I think to myself as I assume a cross legged seat at her feet.
First one shoe and then the other are removed. Then i slowly slide my hands to the top of her right stocking. Pause, then carefully remove it. My hands caressing her leg softly as they slide down.
"Careful there!" she admonishes as my hands move up the left. In a very professional motion I remove the right stocking so as not to rouse the sleeping lioness hidden just below the surface of her demeanor.
Her feet in my lap, i massage the right foot firmly with the warm oil . She leans forward to watch as I work my magic. Then the left foot is finished in short order.
"May I do your calfs as well Miss Rukya?" I ask almost in a whisper.
"Yes. I would like that." comes her reply as I relax a little.
"Do you have your feet and legs done often miss?" I inquire as I begin to oil the right calf.
"No. Not very often. This is a treat for me." she confesses.
"Then I am honored to sit before you and worship your feet and legs." i say with a smile.
Continuing slowly working deep in the calf muscles this labor of love is my mission. Moving to the other calf I begin to realize that this will soon be over.
"Would a slow dance be out of the question?" I ask, my head down expecting to be rejected.
"I would love that." comes the reply.
My heart jumps with joy and I continue the deep massage with new purpose.
"What music would you like?" I inquire searching my mind for the perfect song.
"I like the album that is playing." Rukya replys as I am finishing.
"May i dance in my bare feet?" she asks.
"I would love that." comes my reply, my mind racing ahead to the coming dance with my arms around her.
She is up and in my arms when the song begins. Slowly we move together, each learning the other. Soon we are closer moving as one lost in the moment and the music.
As quickly as it began the music fades and we are standing together each looking into the other's eyes. Then a quick kiss and the dream ends.
Miss Rukya gathers her things and bids me good day.

And Life, As we know it, Goes on.

Lover
: 10350

« #136 : June 20, 2013, 04:53:00 AM »

Finally Tangojane and I met on a nice party. After some talking and dancing we went to the terrace. As we had two dates missing, we decided she first does the lap dance and afterwards, when her feet are hurtin, she will get the massage.
She was dressed in the 20th dress and looked really wonderful. While she was dancing and teasing me I noticed you don't see she has been pregnant some time before. Just... her body was even better than before.

She danced close to me, making one step forth and back, showing her long legs and hot curves. The smell of erotic filled the air. As it was a hot and sunny day with little wind it was an amazing mood.
It was a great time, she is a very seducing dancer and I enjoyed it a lot.

Unfortunately we have been interrupted several times (her comp crashed) so she didn't get her massage. But the year isn't over ;)

Thanks Tangojane for a wonderful time :)

Stone
: 1842

« #137 : June 30, 2013, 01:52:56 PM »

Well done all you Blind Daters  who have posted your wonderful dates.   JCM,  your sister will probably prove very popular   :P

Please sort all your dates out soon and please post.   The Secret Summer dates will be organised soon, and we would like to wrap the Blind dates up    ;D

Don't let your dates  down  & have fun.    :D

Thank you to all for  taking part.

Stone &  Jayc.

: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  
« previous next »
: