*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Sweep.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Sweep.  ( 31442 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : May 17, 2013, 02:00:28 AM »

Sweep - Eurovision Song Contest

It's that magic time of year again when the Eurovision Song Contest will grace our screens and  polute, oops, I mean  enrich our ears. The Grand Final is on  Saturday 18 May in  Malmo Sweden & is broadcast in the media.

Did you know the first ever  Eurovision Song Contest took place 1956 ?  ;D

The qualifying countries are 

1 Armenia
2 Azerbaijan
3 Belarus
4 Belgium
5 Denmark
6 Estonia
7 Finland
8 France
9. Georgia
10 Germany
11 Greece
12 Hungary
13 Iceland
14 Ireland  ;D
15 Italy
16 Lithuania
17 Malta
18 Moldova
19 Norway
20 Romania
21 Russia
22 Spain
23 Sweden
24 The Netherlands
25 Ukraine
26 United Kingdom   ;D

I propose a little sweep stake here,   depending on how many are interested.   Sign up here...

The countries are shared out between the volunteers , by chance out of a hat.

The  volunteers donate 50AS to play.

The winner takes all .

Sign up to show your interest.  Once the players are known, countries are shared equally . The stake of 50A$ is paid to  Osiris_Forum. 

When the Eurovision Song contest final is broadcast and winner decided. The player here holding the winning country , wins the Stake , ie – all the A$ collected.

You only qualify as playing this sweep stake , when your donation is received by Osiris_Forum. Please PM me when you have made your 50A$ donation so I can confirm it has been received.

Achat Gods are only persons who have access to this account and will ensure the winner receives the collected amount as soon as possible after the winning country is announced in the media, and following a confirmation PM by me of the winner.  This means players of any gender can be awarded the prize money.

This is a bit of fun and it’s always nice to receive a little windfall.  Hopefully there will be enough interest for the winner to buy a new pose or outfit.

As usual, the Director allocated to draw out the countries, will be excluded from playing to ensure integrity.

Good luck to all.   Tell you your friends...  time is limited here , The final is tomorrow - I only found out at the last minute  ::)

« : March 14, 2015, 12:03:14 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 17, 2013, 02:55:34 AM »

may 18!? it's tomorrow! i think we are too short for make a good game, but if people gonna join, that's great!

btw....i'll call me out......not so much in to choose the right song and, honestly, i hate most of the italian one!

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : May 17, 2013, 05:31:21 AM »

I'm in (if you don't need my help ;) )
Just a question: What happens, if no one has the right country?

Brandybee

« #3 : May 17, 2013, 11:25:50 AM »

You don't choose the country,  its chance from the hat.
Countries get shared out to the volunteers taking part  ;D

HB, you could get Italy , depends on the draw ... may go to someone else instead  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : May 17, 2013, 11:29:57 AM »

I know you draw the country - does it mean, everyone gets more if we are not enough player?

Stone
: 1842

« #5 : May 17, 2013, 12:21:36 PM »

Count me & Jayc  in, the Eurovision Contest is a great viewing...   its so funny   ;D

UK always comes near the bottom, I cant imagine why :)   Ireland usually does pretty well though.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : May 17, 2013, 01:01:26 PM »

hmmm ..... i wonder who will deshonorate France this time  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #7 : May 17, 2013, 01:13:34 PM »

The french singer is "Amandine Bourgeois" this year.
She was participated to the french song TV game like  "Pop Idol" there are few years.
Brandybee

« #8 : May 17, 2013, 02:28:00 PM »

I know you draw the country - does it mean, everyone gets more if we are not enough player?

Yes,  The countries are shared out between the volunteers ( Sweepers )  who agree to play and pay their donation ( Stake )  of 50A$ to Osiris_Forum.

Sweepers so far :

1  Lover
2  Stone
3  Jayc

8 countries each so far, with  2 countries to be retained by Osiris_Forum   

Come on potential Sweepers, its a bit of fun and makes the Eurovision Song Contest a little more interesting :)

HB,  Rukya, A123lolo    Are you in or out?    ;D

« : May 17, 2013, 04:30:41 PM Brandybee »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #9 : May 17, 2013, 02:39:44 PM »

Hi Brandy you can put me down

sounds like it could be good fun for a night    but do i have to watch it then???

tangoracer

« #10 : May 17, 2013, 02:45:29 PM »

Brandy where do i pay ???

Brandybee

« #11 : May 17, 2013, 02:51:42 PM »

Tangoracer, WELCOME to the Sweep Stake :)  

I wouldn't put you through it  LOL .... That would be TORTURRRRRRREEEEEEE  .  Mind you Terry Wogan used to make me laugh, I'm sure he got drunker as the night wore on ...   and Graham Norton is funny now  too

You only need to know the result  :)   and I can tell you that here  :)

Sweeper Update :-

1  Lover
2  Stone
3  Jayc
4  Tangoracer

6 Countries each . Stake of  50A$   with 2 countries to be retained by Osiris_Forum.

I want more to join :)    Spread the Sweep Stake word    :-*

I tell you when to make your gift :)   I'm still waiting for more Sweepers :)

« : May 17, 2013, 04:32:44 PM Brandybee »

tangoracer

« #12 : May 17, 2013, 02:52:40 PM »

Brandy

Only thing i can see wrong with this if a guy wins HOW you going to PAY out the winnings????

Brandybee

« #13 : May 17, 2013, 02:56:23 PM »

Achat Gods have agreed to use Osiris_Forum.  They will be making the payments at my direction :)   Which means any gender can receive the winnings .  :)
« : May 17, 2013, 04:33:36 PM Brandybee »

tangoracer

« #14 : May 17, 2013, 03:01:33 PM »

Brandy
So do we pay Osiris_forum then and How much??

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: