*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Sweep.
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Sweep.  ( 31441 )
Lover
: 10350

« #45 : May 18, 2013, 04:50:17 PM »

Congrats Mr_Babyface :)

LOL... joining in last second, first post and winner - now you have to introduce yourself and give a drink for everyone in our bar :D

tangoracer
: 3444

« #46 : May 18, 2013, 05:00:48 PM »

YES Mr_babyface the next round is on you at the Bar

Stone
: 1842

« #47 : May 18, 2013, 05:51:12 PM »

Congratulations  Denmark  &   Mr_Babyface.

I hope you introduce yourself  and show your face in the AB&G .   Its a fun place to be.

Welcome to Forum &  on your first post & win .

Bear
: 3856

« #48 : May 18, 2013, 08:53:33 PM »

One post? Karma is in his favor congratulations on winning whatever this contest was about.  ::)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #49 : May 18, 2013, 09:29:35 PM »

Chuckling, you should have heard one of the songs ... Finland's -   It was about a girl demanding her guy to marry his Queen Bee  LOL 

For those interested,  the songs in the final can be found :- 

Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Grand Final
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/malmo-2013/about/shows/participants

Just scroll down to " Grand Final "  and click on "watch video"  for the appropriate country.

My personal favourite was  GREESE's -    " Alcohol is Free "      Call me cynical but with the financial difficulties facing some countries, and the vast expense of the Eurovision Contest...  I think this entry was not meant to qualify...  and it did surprisingly well.  LOL     It is catchy LOL

There's a new Sweep Stake planned if that's more to your tastes -   Check out    Jayc's    INDY CAR RACE

Events /  INDY 500  SWEEP STAKES  MAY 26
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2486.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #50 : May 18, 2013, 10:57:57 PM »

As predicted Denmark did win, how lucky can you be with one post and then getting it all

Congrats Mr_Babyface

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #51 : May 19, 2013, 05:30:04 AM »

Congratulation, Mr_Babyface! (fun of Air Gear!? lol!)

aaaaand sorry, but at last i didn't join........what's next!?

Brandybee

« #52 : May 19, 2013, 05:58:16 AM »

I have just received confirmation the prize A$ has been allocated & credited to the winning account.  ;D

HB -  Its   The Indy Sweep Stake :)   

Events /  INDY 500  SWEEP STAKES  MAY 26
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2486.0.html

This Sweep Stake is now concluded.  :)    Thank you everyone for taking part  :-*
« : May 19, 2013, 06:01:29 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mr_babyface
: 6

« #53 : May 20, 2013, 10:37:23 AM »

The Winner Of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - 

Congratulations to Denmark and Emmelie de Forest with her song Only Teardrops.

And    therefore                           The   WINNER of    The  A$ 400 Sweep Stake is 

Mr_Babyface. 

I will arrange for the prize to be credited to your account.    Congratulations

What a great surprise  8) ...last minute goal ...All drinks are on me
Brandybee

« #54 : May 20, 2013, 10:47:31 AM »

LOL   You so got to go to The AB&G and get a furry costume :)  ;D

First drink is on the house.  :P

Brandybee

« #55 : May 22, 2013, 06:32:23 AM »

For the information of participants and winner of Sweep Stakes or similar events -

When the Achat Gods award prizes it does not show up on your account from Osiris_ Forum..

Instead to confirm you have received your prize you have to  go into...  "Shop" ( And log in your details )  /  " Your Profile"  /  " Recent Purchases "  and then scroll down....

You will find a different boxed section that itemises all " Funding" received from Achat Gods including subscription information, and  " Gifts"  you have received and given.   Green are credits - Gifts / Prizes received  , Blue are debits - Gifts given.

Your prize will show as     " The date "  /   " White box with a blue  A S  inside "   /   " Funding "  /  Account Funding by AS Purchase /  The prize amount in Green eg 400

The Director or Co- Director of games will PM the winner when their account has been awarded the Prize and you can check and confirm as above.

;D

« : May 27, 2013, 05:08:59 AM Brandybee »

: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: