*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I want to report chause of abuse and attacked from a person
« previous next »
: [1]
: I want to report chause of abuse and attacked from a person  ( 7158 )
slytherin
: 6

I get very much messages from a person here , she attacks me with messegaes like:

"you sillie fucking fagit i turn you in talking shit not my fault you got played you dumd fuck and your account will be remove report you in for assement and have my friend to back what u did u better fix or u going don i report u never be to be here u got played u sick fuck"

the messages are in my inbox and she also spaming my chat
I hope you can give her a ban for talking in this way with me and others.

check my messages in inbox and also the chatlog and you see.

I did called the support too
Thank you

Slytherin
Lover
: 10350

Hello slytherin,

it was right to inform the support. Did you also use thereport! - button in game? This is the only way, the A-Team will know which member is doing it. Nobody is able to read your chatlog or inbox messages but you!!!

But you can send the chatlog to support. First you have to make sure, the chat is saved - which will be on your harddrive if you have enabled it. Check your settings (the key symbol) and activate "Log all chat messages". Your inbox messages never will be saved! You have to write them down or do a screenshot to keep them.

If you want, you also can send the name of the member to us mods (Lover, Brandybee, jayc, hentaiboy69) here as pm. You also can pm us for more help.

slytherin

Thank you for the fast answer , i did saved the chatlog in the game and have the SPAM on my screen and also on my harddrive.

I also did copy the massage of her from my inbox.

"you sillie fucking fagit i turn you in talking shit not my fault you got played you dumd fuck and your account will be remove report you in for assement and have my friend to back what u did u better fix or u going don i report u never be to be here u got played u sick fuck"

And this is an adult person ?
Is this the way of communication in that game ?

Well i realy hope you can do something against that kind of talking

greetings Slytherin
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

No member should put up with such abuse. You have done the right thing by reporting the matter to Support or using your ! (Exclamation mark) in the chat box of the game.

Please use your ignore button to stop further abuse from this player.

« : March 19, 2015, 02:37:17 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
slytherin

Hello Brandybee,

The spam of the person did stoped but a strange thing happend - someone deleted my profile information.
I wrote in my profile that the people should take care with sending gifts to that person chause I lost 500A$ for rooming and nothing happend

Should i remove the sentence ?

This is not against the rules it is only a warning for the other playes , no hassement or other stuff ?

It is just a waring chause of the player.
Why did you delte the message than ?

greetings slytherin
slytherin

Right now i got a short message from her again.

"Fagit" was in the message.

I do not block that user but i will push the report button everytime she write me some bad things.

Helping to clean the game from that kind of people...

greetings

slytherin

Another Question i have :

You did send me the A$ back to my account...

I dont care aboout the money , it is only the way she is talking i dont like and it is in the rules that she should be freindly to the people.

I dont understand how you believe i would be happy if you send me the money ?

I got bad and abusive messages and you send me A$ ?

Brandybee

Hi Slytherin,

I am glad that the messages stopped for you.

I presume you refer to your game profile when you say that you had put up a  warning to other members.

There are certain words that are banned from being used in a profile and these are added to all the then by Achat.   Your warning must have triggered the ban and your profile would default to   " I Love Achat"
The Moderators are not able to gain access to your profile and rightly so.
You and Achat are the only persons able to change your profile.

I would advise you to just ignore the user. No one has the right to abuse you like that. Report it all to Achat using the ! button in the chat box.

I am glad you were refunded the money.  Was this returned by the abuser?  or by Achat?
It was not refunded by the Moderators as we do not have the authority or facility to do so.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
slytherin

Well i didnt ignored the person chause of his or her talking , she is not able to talk normaly. Not only to me also to other users ...

I did reportet her i think as 10 times with the ! button in game...

The user is: xxxxxx

i also have screenshots of the last 50 messges she send me this night again with many bad words inside , do i have to post it all into the forum here ?

I have screenshots but can put them inside here.

the spam did started at 3:15 europe time (22.03.2015)
she is not able to talk normal.

Lover did talked to her or him and told her to stop and this night she did again with an higher amount and much more abuusive messages all the time non stop.

How can i post a screenshort i made ?

greetings

slytherin

name removed to prevent any embarassment. BB
« : March 21, 2015, 09:10:24 PM Brandybee »
Brandybee

The information on how to post screen shots  and how to PM is contained in this topc

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

This Forum not the place to publish your screen shot however.

You can either send your screen shot to "Support" on the top bar along with your complaint.  Or send it to one of the Moderators by PM here in Forum who will forward it on for you.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: