*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sexi's Zoo
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
: Sexi's Zoo  ( 104307 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« #30 : July 03, 2013, 10:23:34 AM »

Cougar

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #31 : July 03, 2013, 10:27:58 AM »

Sorry to interrupt, sexy.....(great feline, btw!) but most of your pics in the first page are now not avaleible!

sexilicious

« #32 : July 04, 2013, 12:25:21 PM »

obviously that link doesn't work anymore so will have to see if i can find other photos to replace them sometime

sexilicious

« #33 : July 28, 2013, 06:21:14 PM »

Since the Zonkey was brought up in another post here are a few cross breeds that I found on the internet.  Which MANY of these breeds would never happen but thanks to mankind we have had some interesting combinations happen.

Wolphin (cross of false killer whale and dolphin)

Geep (cross of sheep and goat)

Golar (grizzly and polar bear)- This one does occur in the wild up in Canada where their territory crosses

Beefalo (cross of cow and buffalo)

Leopon (cross of Leopard and Lion)

Cama (cross of camel and llama)

Blood parrot Chiclid (cross of severum and red devil chiclid)

Zebroid (cross of zebra and horse)

Savannah Cat (cross of domestic cat and Serval)

Liger (cross of Lion and Tiger) which the opposite is Tigon. the male lion produces the Liger while the male Tiger produces a Tigron offspring

Zonkey (cross of zebra and donkey)

Zony (cross of zebra and pony)

And don't forget the Mule (cross of horse and donkey)

Here is one fact I found on one of the websites and direct quote from Hemmy.net
The top spot goes to ti-ligers/ti-tigon/li-tigons/li-ligers because it is a hybrid among the hybrids. It is a cross breed between a male tiger and a female liger/tigon or a male lion with a female tigon/liger. Do note that female ligers or tigons are fertile. They are extremely rare and are in mostly private ownership within a behavioural studies programme. In the case of ti-ligers, they have unusual striping where it breaks up and display a blotchy appearance. Since they are 3/4 tiger, their characteristics inhibit more of those of a tiger than a lion.

It seems like in most cases the cross between two different species ends up with an infertile baby where they are unable to reproduce due to the difference in chromosomes that each species have.
« : July 28, 2013, 06:24:19 PM sexilicious »

sexilicious

« #34 : August 13, 2013, 08:50:49 AM »

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #35 : August 13, 2013, 08:55:21 AM »

The first two look so sweet :)

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
sexilicious

« #36 : August 14, 2013, 07:29:30 AM »

Since someone brought up monsters in another post. I thought I would share some "monsters" of my own. Yes there are many others out there that would be monsters, but I thought these should be mentioned as they are probably not thought of first off. NOTE: the pictures are of the animal and not the penis but the info following says how big it gets.

One of the largest penis belongs to not a mammal but to this first animal. It can be bigger than their body by 5-10 times. This animal also MAKES new penises (cause it breaks once in a while hhhmmmmm maybe cause of the size). This animal is none other than the BARNACLE.

This next animal has a penis that is the size of its own body. Imagine having one as big as your body. Although this animal isn't a large one, it also makes it on the monster list. Give it up for the BANANA SLUG.

This next animals penis isn't truly known how long for the full size, but it is about the same length as itself. It could be over 6 ft., so give a big hand for the GREATER HOOK SQUID. NOTE: exception this animal does show the penis

This final animal I will post has a penis of 12 ft. coiled up in its midsection ready to spring out and find its partner. Lets give a warm welcome to this bird, the ARGENTINE LAKE DUCK.

jondas

« #37 : August 14, 2013, 07:33:47 AM »

waving to these creatures from a distance, with members as long as theirs one must take his precautions :p
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #38 : August 14, 2013, 07:38:15 AM »

lol.....impressive, i have to say......nice (more or less!  ;D) info, sexi!

Lover
: 10350

« #39 : August 14, 2013, 07:40:56 AM »

What's the surprise, having a cock as long as you are?

sexilicious

« #40 : August 28, 2013, 01:20:17 PM »

Here is our brand new baby Milking Devon Cow (born last night) with mom and our older baby who is very curious

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #41 : September 05, 2013, 08:16:31 AM »

Zebroid (cross of zebra and horse)

Hey someone is painting this zebra!
That's not nice
Call Sexi pls!

Lover
: 10350

« #42 : September 05, 2013, 08:21:02 AM »

Perhaps it was sexi?

Covems
: 1688

« #43 : October 23, 2013, 05:44:26 AM »

Wandered into Sexi's zoo the other day and once again found her sleeping on the job.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
sexilicious

« #44 : October 23, 2013, 06:17:48 AM »

hey what can i say with all the animals sleeping it gets me sleepy too. the sunshine just feels so great. we are enjoying that last bit of warmth before it gets too cold.

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17  
« previous next »
: