*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Lack of SS poses!!!
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Lack of SS poses!!!  ( 14229 )
ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« : June 20, 2013, 12:11:18 AM »

Hi everyone! :3 First forum post, so please be gentle
I've been playing AChat for about 20 days now, and I've been bored already by the SS poses...There are no creative poses, and only 3 real intercourse poses, two of which are EXTREMELY similar doggy style poses. None of them are face to face either (i think we can all agree theres a certain intimacy and ecstasy from looking in your partner's eyes :3) I'd certainly invest more into AChat. had SS poses been more intriguing. And what's most irritating is that i feel most MS poses could be so easily converted to SS, as well as (by default) anal poses (such as "deep anal forced" or whatever it is) for MF & FF.

So i guess this post is about-
1. What are your opinions on the current poses?
2. Any word on when new poses will be out?
3. Suggestions for poses? (hopefully, if we ask, we shall receive! ^^)

My suggestions, in order of priority:
Face-to-face intercourse (missionary, etc)
More toy poses (tied up, defenseless, etc)
More oral poses (how do we have a 69 for SSS but not SS??? come on, that's an EASY one to change)

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : June 20, 2013, 02:06:30 AM »

ily, first of all a big welcome to you here in the forum village! if you like (and want!), go and introduce you here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

then, i agree with you, it's ages we don't see SS new poses and it's a shame! same can be said about MM........time by time some member of the gay community appear here murmuring bout this lack of poses but then disappear.....i know the Dev-Team is not doing a good job in this two drection, but if the one involved in this don't try to support here.....

ok, know you know the situiation.....the reality is Dev-Team is focused more on etero, we have to say it, the biggest piece of they costumers. this is not to justify them, it's just the reality....aaand looking at the new intro video, i can not smile thinking they pubblicize about the LGBT community.....hope this mean they are planning something new soon!

and last thing......i'm a bit disappointed with the last threesone release......the suck and fuck for MMF: that pose is based on one i propose for MMS and win one of the poll we regulary made......and they release only for MMF! THE FUCK!? i think i never submit new poses idea in the poll, from now on!

my 2 cents

ily1990

« #2 : June 20, 2013, 03:00:05 AM »

Exactly hentai! People fade away because they're dissapointed in the lack of poses... They should realize you gotta spend money to make money...and let's be honest, at this point i prefer quantity over quality. they could easily post 10 poses they changed from different gender combos and convert them, just to appease us and give us a VARIETY!!!

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : June 20, 2013, 04:42:10 AM »

Hello ily,
 the reasons they don't convert the poses to other variations is one of the biggest mystery here. They might have their reasons but we don't know them and they never talked about.

We don't know when new poses appear. Usually there are 2 updates each week - clothes, poses and updates. But which pose for which gender?

Regarding suggestions for poses we have an own board.
Discussions about AChat > Polls

You will find "Collecting ideas..." for poses, outfits, rooms, accessories, cosmetics... where you can add your ideas and wishes. Frequently we take this ideas and start a poll, the winning idea is send to A-Team. Though it doesn't mean they always listen to us (read what hentaiboy wrote) but they know what we want and also sometimes they take our ideas.

TG_Chaser

« #4 : July 03, 2013, 02:43:13 PM »

Yeah and shemale avatars are the most overlooked group. I think the A-team should have a shemale appreciation month where they just do updates for them
Patricia1975
: 385

« #5 : July 03, 2013, 05:22:14 PM »

I Agree, and not just that, i agree for new clothes,bodys,and so fourth for men too.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : July 04, 2013, 12:55:04 AM »

It's not only about shemale.......it's for all the LGBT group, who need some good release!

Of course, some orientation need more attention then others, infact MM don't had seen new poses fo monnths, if not for over a year! seriously dev-team, this gap risk to make you loose lot of premium costumer!

TG_Chaser

« #7 : July 09, 2013, 04:57:32 PM »

I wouldn't wanna preach for equality on behalf of LBGT because we'll just get more lesbian and SF poses, which is still overlooking shemales as they're obviously just getting the poses because they're easy to convert
kerryane
: 40

♥.Shemale.Female.only.♥.men.accasionaly.

« #8 : November 23, 2014, 05:53:11 AM »

i totally agree  shemale .poses.are far and few .a shemale appreciation day would be exellent . hugs kisses to all just to show that we are appreciated.and not forgotten. :D
TG_Chaser

« #9 : November 29, 2014, 11:59:39 AM »

Ok so i think I can come up with like a "meta" so they know exactly which poses all orientations need and why, no fancy poses but for example any pairing should have missionary going both ways. I'll post it in suggestions
TSAlice
: 2

« #10 : January 08, 2015, 11:01:33 AM »

The topic was created in 2013 but the problem is still here... Thx devs!
ily1990

« #11 : January 12, 2015, 06:08:24 PM »

The topic was created in 2013 but the problem is still here... Thx devs!

BUMP!!!

Kimber_Jamie
: 3

« #12 : February 03, 2015, 07:49:58 PM »

Hi everyone was 1st day here and although started off a bit aggressive with all the " Want to fuck " first words, rather than hello or welcome greetings. I was quite happy when had nice chat with a sexy tg girl that has so much in common with myself that I cant wait to see her again.Is nice reading some of these comments and words and hope everyone is doing well ;)  ;D  :-*
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : February 04, 2015, 02:42:51 AM »

Hello Kimber_Jamie,

you already saw the bad side of AChat. It's nice you also saw the good sie now :) You're in the right place to meet more nice people, cause they are members of forum.
Please introduce yourself
Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Have fun :)

jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #14 : February 04, 2015, 10:24:02 AM »

Yes, there is some deficit of SF-SS poses and actions you can perform for those poses. But I think it's a matter of time those to be added :)

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: