*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Jasmines Sex Marathon Nr.1 Impressions
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jasmines Sex Marathon Nr.1 Impressions  ( 7645 )
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« : March 06, 2015, 06:49:42 AM »

I had a full scale Sex Marathon this whoooole night in AChat...  :D  it happened unintentionally,  :-[ just wanted to stay late and see what's happening in AChat during the night (my time). Result exceeded all my expectations! I hope it's OK for me to share this....experience... ::)

So here are some of my observations, impressions and gratitude’s to those, who participated, also unintentionally, but I very hope you liked it too! I will restrain myself from writing names, but will keep to something that can be a hint for those  persons I had a pleasure to spend that night, to identify themselves in my post.

1.St place goes to – Girls and T-Girls! I cant place any of you on 2nd!

AChat girls and t-girls keep to amaze me! They have unique style in everything, each and every one of them, who has spend this night with me. Their way with cloth, hair, jewelry, manners, their wild and dirty fantasies they crush upon you and yet in their own, soft and gentle way as they do that, treating you with love even when they are holding the whip! A+ to you all!

Here are some special thanks for some of you:

Two blond Snow-whites, in elegant curvy lingerie, who lured this Kitty with tasty milk and then made me burst from excitement, submitting themselves in most passionate ways.

I love you both!

Next one goes to Mistresses, wearing aggressive black and red outfits. You were so kind and generous with me, diving me in to the ocean of pain and submission, dominating me like a dirty and defenseless kitty-slave.

You made this night unforgettable! I will find you for more! ;)

A very special thanks goes to red-hair girl, who invited me for diner to her place and it happened that main dish was herself! That food fetish role-play was incredible baby!

You were extremely tasty! Cant wait to eat you whole again!

Two t-girls – a little devils who made me sweat for few hours, keeping me so busy that I lost track of time. Your switching was so precise, just in very right moment to make me worship you from excitement!

You both charged me up to full power!

And of course girls and t-girls who role-played my breeding partners! I hope you'll like the that feeling of my kittens growing inside you! ;)

Oh and don’t wary, I will help you to feed the babies, I have boobies too.

Also a thanks for boys, who had courage to play with us in large scale engagements, pleasing us to seventh sky. Just work on your style, boys, more soul and creativity in designing that outfit of yours and you will be invaluable partners!

And a very soft and gentle thanks to brunet girl, who so desired for gentle caress and tenderness! Hope you liked Kitty's cares and my furry and gentle paws on your soft spots... ;)

I will wait for next such marathon with undying flame of excitement in my eyes!
« : March 07, 2015, 02:44:12 PM jasmine_t »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : March 06, 2015, 08:12:49 AM »

Very nice pics you posted here! later, when I'm not in hurry, I'll read the text!

Stone
: 1842

« #2 : March 06, 2015, 01:11:25 PM »

Sounds like a brilliant night. Thanks for sharing.  Great pics.

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : March 06, 2015, 03:58:57 PM »

Woohoo jasmine ;D thanks for sharing your hot night in a gentle way and for adding these funny and sexy pics. Wishing you many many more of these adventures :)

Allys
: 13

« #4 : March 07, 2015, 07:19:34 PM »

Ah!  That sounds like so much fun =)  It sounds like you met lots of fun and interesting people!
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #5 : March 08, 2015, 07:32:13 AM »

Thank you all! KISSES!  :D
Yes, it was very fun and interesting! Hope, you all, too will have such unintentional adventure  ;)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : March 08, 2015, 09:25:56 AM »

Thoroughly enjoyed it too jasmine.

Nicely written and presented.  Hope to read more of your sexy adventures.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: