*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Okay, considering a return.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Interested?
Of course! I'm into it too.
Sure
Are you THAT set on the boundaraies?
Not really.

: Okay, considering a return.  ( 16618 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : July 26, 2013, 09:33:52 AM »

I am however more then a little uncertain, but I'll explain.

The main reason I faded was because as a gay woman I'm not really into guys, (Sorry, it's in the charter.) and the Forum was growing more and more focused there.

It wasn't a matter of the anger I've had towards the developers for lack of development (I was paying them). Here it was more like when a favorite band changes their sound and you just aren't as into listening anymore.

But there's one kink I've hinted at, but never really shared (I can remember 3 people here who know of it.).

It's mutual masturbation. For me it is an utter thrill to be watched while I engage in something that we're taught from the beginning is wrong and naughty, and you shouldn't ever do no matter how wonderful it may feel.

It is even something I can share with a male friend.

The problem is that people have trouble understanding the boundaries I try to set. They seem to think that it's the opening act rather then the main event.

Which is why I've always been timid about revealing it. In all honesty however I have a VERY strong urge, and this IS the internet, and it's unique nature means that those boundaries are easier to define.

So now the question for me becomes, should I bother? I mean as I noted above I faded because I was one of the few with my orientation, now we're talking an even more specific kink, but by the same token I KNOW I am not the only one in the world with that kink, but I could easily be the only one on the Forum.

I'll set up a poll for those who just want to click a yes/no, but what I'm really hoping for is seeing discussion to truly measure interest, because besides rooming with it over AChat it IS a big fetish for me, and I could post fantasies, and indulge it in other ways.

If I wouldn't be indulging it alone, because I can do that without the extra time and effort.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : July 26, 2013, 10:20:58 AM »

oook, now....i have to take the time to read clearly and understand every word, so this short message is just to give a big warm welcome into the forum, Janine! and hope you will accept a gentle kiss on your cheek.... :-*

But from what understand till now, after a fast read, is about vojeurism......you like to be watched! and this remind me to vojeurist night proposed by Stray

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2448.msg51047.html#msg51047

sooo, seems there is someone who share your same kinky desire!

p.s. if i mistunderstood, sorry!

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : July 26, 2013, 10:26:50 AM »

Before I answer properly (which I will do later) I also want to welcome you :)
Big hug Janine, it's nice to see you posting and I hope you get the answers you need to be convinced to stay.

It's always nice to see new faces in forum, but it's also nice to see "old" faces returning ;)

old_goat
: 450

« #3 : July 26, 2013, 10:36:23 AM »

I am and probably many others are here to have fun.
Feel free to chat with me and explore.
Who knows what we might discover about each other.
 :)

Marilyn
: 3771

« #4 : July 26, 2013, 10:42:57 AM »

Welcome back, Janine. :)
« : July 26, 2013, 10:44:56 AM Marilyn »

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : July 26, 2013, 11:22:22 AM »

welcome back Janine , did you see they made your pose or at least a near pose :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : July 26, 2013, 01:55:58 PM »

Hey Janine, welcome back and I  do hope you stay.  You are one of the forum queens and I have read and enjoyed many of your posts.

Would you be offended if I asked you to enter the Erotic story contest -  your fettish actually sounds ideal for the current them of  " Public Event " and I know it would be a good entry, if your previous stories are a bench mark to go by.   ;D

I am sure that since you were last here, there are more men who have joined and are even more sensitive to a woman's needs.  I am sure with time and posting here, you will find willing guys who will respect your boundaries as a gay woman and may even be able to build up a trusted harem with them to fulfill mutual masturbation play. 

We are still fighting for more poses for gay women and will continue to do so.  Please stay and join our quest.  We want you here.

Hugs and good luck.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Janine Dee

« #7 : July 26, 2013, 04:45:39 PM »

Thank you everyone for welcoming me back so kindly. Lover, Rukya, Marilyn

For some specific points.

HB-Unless I'm reading something very wrong, that's in the flesh, and I'm still keeping my no voice/vid/pics rule. Part of what makes here here, and makes me able to post fetishes like this one that I am normally very timid about is that I keep that boundary up. It's an easy misunderstanding, and you didn't so anything "wrong" you just happened to be incorrect.

What I am talking about here is play like what happens the rest of the time in rooms/threads/stories, but with a very specific theme, mutual masturbation.

old_goat-  I'm sorry, but you're already tripping an alert in my head. That open ended  "Who knows what we might discover" screams "It's not if I'll get to fuck her, but how I'll make it happen." I do in fact know what will happen, shared self pleasuring... or I'll flee that room like they implemented a smoke detector and it just went off.

I appologize if I sound bitchy there, but I feel that if I don't make my boundaries VERY clear this will die before it ever starts... and considering the majority of positive responses I am getting I really don't want to let that happen.

jcm/James- It's posts like yours that give me hope. With the girls my boundaries are obviously more relaxed, and with old friends like Lover and HB there is trust there, but the respect you are showing as someone I don't know very well... is making this look very positive.

Brandybee-I think that sotry thread is part of what lit this fire in me, and there is a definite interest in writing up a story... though this thread may tip off since the theme of the story would be blatantly apparent.

And as James has shown, such men do exist... here is to hoping.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #8 : July 26, 2013, 05:50:33 PM »

Janine,
You will find nice members, willing to share your fetish AND accepting your boundaries. It's like always - you "just" have to separate right from wrong ;) I hope you find the right people for your wish. But much more I hope your wish is not the only reason for your return.

With pleasure I remember the time, when we both decided to bring this forum up. Very soon we found cobatants (Adera, sinnnn, bear, tight... just to mention a few) and I think we have done a good job. You had your reasons to leave and now you have least one reason to return.

Brandy already mentioned it. We're fighting for more poses for each gender. Which also means more variety for everyone. We simply support everyone. But - are we so different today?

There was a time, after getting an active forum, that we had "storming and forming" (Which is usual for groups and a forum is a group...). And that at this time most of us were searching for their best way to handle it.
You say, one reason for leaving was, you felt the sound of your fav band had changed - too much "het sets" (your term...lol) and too less caring?! Do you think this has changed? Do you also want to be part of this "new" forum?

I hope so. I always liked your stories, but also our talks. No matter if we agreed or disagreed, it was always an open, good discussion.
So, as I don't share your fetish, I actually should vote "Not really." But if your question is about returning at all... you know my answer :)

PS: Send me a pm with your day and month of birthday - one of the new things we have ;)
« : July 26, 2013, 05:57:14 PM Lover »

Janine Dee

« #9 : July 26, 2013, 06:44:24 PM »

I think the best way to explain it for me is to compare it to high school.

During high school making friends was often very easy because you're all in the same situation, and you all see each other for long stretches of almost every day.

Now AT graduation everyone is hugging everyone, telling them how wonderful they are, signing yearbooks, and swearing to stay in touch.

And then people go to college, or enter the workforce, or become a parent, or just become a slacker because their parents aren't willing to make them do something with their lives.

People who go to college aren't going to understand people in the workforce because the relationship between a student and a teacher is not comparable to that between employer and employee. (The direction the cash flows makes a HUGE difference, employees can be replaced, but a student that flunks out is no longer paying tuition.)

Same token the college student will just see their workforce friend as flush with cash while the workforce friend starts getting pissed because they EARNED that cash, and while it's one thing to occasionally pick up a tab or two.... (money arguments can get ugly REALLY fast, let's just leave it at that).

6 months to a year tops, and for the most part the high school crew is living their own lives.

Starting here with AChat, it was like high school, no one had anything. The board was bare bones, and no one had many positions (yes MF had more, but not the glut there is today). There weren't even that many people on here to talk to/play with.

I can't give a specific "graduation", but poses kept dropping into MF laps while the FF was left to wither and die. On the Forum the suggestions often seemed to just come up with ways to give MF even MORE poses while FF was left to take the strap on shaft they would rather was taken out of far to many poses.

And more people joined, and they were Het Set, MF users, and running the numbers that percentage makes TOTAL sense. I mean there was never any anger over it, but I was left feeling like that one friend on one path trying to keep in touch with all those friends on another.

Now (hopefully) it's like meeting an old high school friend, and rather then trying to breathe life into an old bond you use it as material to form a new one.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #10 : July 26, 2013, 07:59:43 PM »

I rather compare it with a child. But - as it would be our child, it really would have been a miracle :D

You answered my question and I got the answer I hoped to get. Actually you also answered a question I have hidden in my post (and I was sure you notice it).

Now let's work :) Let's use your material to form a new bond and act like "Keep the best and improve the good".

Perhaps you want to introduce yourself for those who don't know you?

old_goat
: 450

« #11 : July 29, 2013, 05:31:07 PM »

HB-Unless I'm reading something very wrong, that's in the flesh, and I'm still keeping my no voice/vid/pics rule. Part of what makes here here, and makes me able to post fetishes like this one that I am normally very timid about is that I keep that boundary up. It's an easy misunderstanding, and you didn't so anything "wrong" you just happened to be incorrect.

What I am talking about here is play like what happens the rest of the time in rooms/threads/stories, but with a very specific theme, mutual masturbation.

old_goat-  I'm sorry, but you're already tripping an alert in my head. That open ended  "Who knows what we might discover" screams "It's not if I'll get to fuck her, but how I'll make it happen." I do in fact know what will happen, shared self pleasuring... or I'll flee that room like they implemented a smoke detector and it just went off.

I appologize if I sound bitchy there, but I feel that if I don't make my boundaries VERY clear this will die before it ever starts... and considering the majority of positive responses I am getting I really don't want to let that happen.

jcm/James- It's posts like yours that give me hope. With the girls my boundaries are obviously more relaxed, and with old friends like Lover and HB there is trust there, but the respect you are showing as someone I don't know very well... is making this look very positive.

Brandybee-I think that sotry thread is part of what lit this fire in me, and there is a definite interest in writing up a story... though this thread may tip off since the theme of the story would be blatantly apparent.

And as James has shown, such men do exist... here is to hoping.

I am sorry you took it that way.
In achat I have chatted with ladies who only want to chat. Not to room at all. And that is fine. To each his own.
There are those of us who respect the one we are with and feel it is a privilege to have you spend your time chatting with them.
If you want to room and call the shots that works too.
Most women want to be dominated. I want to make fantasies come true, not to create nightmares to be forgotten.
Life is about discovery. I am unique, unlike any other you will ever meet.
But like you in a way. Very shy for a very long time in life.
I have discovered things here in achat that have opened my eyes.
A lot of women are just as afraid as I am of disappointing their partner.
This discovery has been very liberating for me.
i am very afraid of disappointing you but at the same time would love for you to teach me the pleasures to be found in your world.
Your time is valuable and I get that.
Use it as you will, as will I.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : July 30, 2013, 12:42:23 AM »

sorry if i mistunderstood your words, Janine, but seems you don't know how the voyeur night work....it's not about sharing your real pic or video but, using a certan program, people (only the one who you share password) can have access to a sort of window on your desktop orjust a window who can be setted to your AChat screen. It's like they are spying you, but you don't have to install any program and they can't have access to your pc freely. The only problem, is you need a more then excellent connection to host this thing!

Covems
: 1688

« #13 : July 30, 2013, 05:53:30 AM »

Welcome back Janine Dee... 

Even though we've never formally met Miss Janine, I have read through all the old postings here in the Forum (I know... I have too much time on my hands, but it's something I recommend everyone do)... your posts always have substance to them and you are one of the ones who's opinion I valued.  So I for one, hope you stay.

For everyone... there's one thing to be considered when using the video connections... well... actually two.  Anything that gets put on the internet can be recorded or copied... and anything sent (such as what HB is proposing) can be intercepted, that includes SKYPE and any of the video conferencing programs... even e-mails for that matter.  That 's not to say that anyone would be targeting an individual, but there are unscrupulous types who troll the internet for such things, and once found, they will then target you, hoping for more. 

Here's to hoping that you will continue to post in the Forum Miss Janine, and continue to enjoy AChat.  Also, I'd love to read a story or two from you... and it don't matter if folks will know it's by you... I'm sure there was not much guessing about who wrote the robot stories.

Welcome back.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Pafe
: 548

« #14 : July 30, 2013, 07:54:31 AM »

Hiya's...

Oh Janine Dee.... welcome back!  I have missed your voice in here.  When I first started with AChat and the Forum, your posts were some of the first ones I read... and as Covems said, I valued you opinion, along with the rest of the "veterans" of the Forum.

Please stay, and continue to post your ideas and thoughts.  Please.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: