*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hi Everybody
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hi Everybody  ( 5587 )
Adam_04
: 1

« : August 07, 2013, 04:16:04 PM »

Hi Everybody my names Adam, I'm a 21 year old who currently resides in the UK. I've been playing AChat rather sporadically for some time now and recently decided to become a premium member, which was a very good decision it seems. I guess you could say it's like a whole new game to me now. I never realized there was such a vibrant community in the game, especially in the forums and I hope to become a part of it.

What really draws me to the game is the possibility of having great experiences and forming relationships with people you otherwise may never have met. It's also going to be nice to try out some new things and maybe get to use them in real life  ;)

Anyway that's about it from me for this post but I couldn't leave without first thanking Brandybee for all the help and advice she gave me  :D
Thanks for reading what I had to say and I look forward to seeing all that AChat has to offer.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1 : August 07, 2013, 04:35:42 PM »

Welcome to the mad world that we call the Achat Village

Hope you like what you find and pop into the bar the first drink is on the house

Have fun

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : August 07, 2013, 04:43:50 PM »

Hey Adam,  Massive welcome to Forum Village.

If you like writing stories, check out our  erotic story contest   ;D

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC CONTEST 5 NOW OPEN  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2513.0.html     and

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Please take a look around, join in the fun and please post any views or ideas you may have   ;D

Enjoy your time here.  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #3 : August 07, 2013, 05:52:40 PM »

Howdy, welcome to the forum.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
bluedenim
: 3007

« #4 : August 07, 2013, 11:08:08 PM »

Hi Adam,

I have some friends in the UK, one particularly who has been a "FREE" for over 18 months, I'm so glad you took the step into premium, it's worth it!
See you around!
Blu

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : August 08, 2013, 12:50:13 AM »

Hey, having Adam here can be a big problem for Covems......he can loose her sweet Eve!  ::)

Joking apart, big welcome top you Adam from UK.....really! hope you emnjoy the village and want to help us to make it big! and a last thing...if you like, share with us your birthday, i swear you you will receive lot of grreetings for it!

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : August 08, 2013, 01:06:16 AM »

Welcome Adam,

congrats for discovering a new (premium) world :) I hope you have plenty of fun in AChat, in game AND here.
We also hope you are a part of our forum now, a member of our crazy but lovely growing family. Look around, tell us your ideas and wishes (to improve the game) and if you have any questions, just ask.

Send me a pm with your day and month of birthday please.

Here is some help for using the forum and also how to send a pm: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

Have fun :)

jayc
: 1600

« #7 : August 08, 2013, 09:53:33 AM »

Greetings Adam and welcome to the forum, we look forward to your ideas and opinions.
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : August 08, 2013, 10:07:35 AM »

Welcome Adam  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: [1]  
« previous next »
: