*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New pose mf "Body massage"
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Is it worth buying it?
***** YES MUST HAVE   -12 (66.7%)
**** An excellent add   -3 (16.7%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -1 (5.6%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -2 (11.1%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -0 (0%)
: 16

: New pose mf "Body massage"  ( 15384 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : September 20, 2013, 08:58:05 AM »

The price is 249 A$.....soon as possible, the option!
« : September 20, 2013, 09:01:41 AM hentaiboy69 »

Marilyn
: 3771

« #1 : September 20, 2013, 08:59:29 AM »

Price is 249 A$.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : September 20, 2013, 09:02:19 AM »

Thanks, Marilyn.....i had forget to add it after had check it in the shop!

Marilyn
: 3771

« #3 : September 20, 2013, 09:04:30 AM »

Thanks, Marilyn.....i had forget to add it after had check it in the shop!

You are welcome, HB! :)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
florise
: 208

« #4 : September 20, 2013, 10:28:55 AM »

i wish tested

old_goat
: 450

« #5 : September 20, 2013, 03:14:25 PM »

i wish tested

A volunteer here.
 :)

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : September 20, 2013, 03:46:24 PM »

We didn't have much time to check it, but it's a perfect non-sexual pose (though very erotic). There are 2 kiss actions, controlled by the girl, one is drifting you away, making you dreaming... (and wanting more ;) )

There wasn't enough time to note all actions, but I so hope we can go on soon :)
5 Stars
« : September 20, 2013, 03:52:23 PM Lover »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : September 20, 2013, 10:09:04 PM »

I WAS SURE OF THAT WHEN I PROPOSED THE MASSAGE POSE FOR FF !!!! I WAS SURE THAT THEY WILL STEAL THE IDEA FOR MF FIRST  >:(

Wander if its really usefull to vote for FF poses if its for MF to have the FF winners .

Just do one poll for pose and propose only some FM poses

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : September 20, 2013, 10:22:47 PM »

We didn't have much time to check it, but it's a perfect non-sexual pose (though very erotic). There are 2 kiss actions, controlled by the girl, one is drifting you away, making you dreaming... (and wanting more ;) )

There wasn't enough time to note all actions, but I so hope we can go on soon :)
5 Stars

Its not a non sexual pose , look better , the man is in erection and the woman have a move where she rub man's sex

Now what i think :

The pose is not that good .
What is the use of the tongue out move ? What is the use of the hip circle move ? Why rub balls in a massage pose ? Why have the possibility to orgasm in this pose ?

I didnt see the males moves yet ( RoB wasnt in mood today ) but for now , the only really good move is the kiss .

Erratum of my previous post : The pose is not the same that i proposed for FF , but i'm angry that they took my idea of a massage to give it for MF first . And in same time i'm glad to dont have this pose for FF.

By the way , i will stop to propose poses in the FF section but i will propose them in the MF section
« : September 20, 2013, 11:24:49 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
jondas

« #9 : September 20, 2013, 11:34:55 PM »

Here's the actions:
Male's actions:
Bend Forward
rub with chest
sidewards
massage legs
fondle softly
scrape softly
towards arms
fondle legs
massage ass
with forearms
rub with cock
fondle ass
2 pleasure faces

Female actions:
kiss
hold boob
arch bum
foot massage or rub
thigh massage or rub
rub leg on back
few others I couldnt catch

The pose is not exactly what some suggested or would have like it to be, there are few actions that seem out of sequence or that may ruin the mood. However, with a bit of imagination I still think it is a great add and for me it is a must have
« : September 20, 2013, 11:43:51 PM jondas »
Lover

« #10 : September 21, 2013, 03:48:56 AM »

Its not a non sexual pose , look better , the man is in erection and the woman have a move where she rub man's sex
I don't have to look better - I looked exactly. Just bc the man's cock is hard, it doesn't mean it's a sex pose. It's a problem of the game, that your cock is hard when you're nude.
All massage poses are very erotic but non-sexual. Beside the kiss and two actions (rub with cock and fondle ass) this pose is great for games and events in forum (secret/blind dates), bets... and of course to have a wonderful time with your love.

Jondas, thanks for adding actions.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #11 : September 21, 2013, 03:59:24 AM »

Maybe youre right lover , but in all non sex poses you cant orgasm and in this one , orgasm is possible so its a sex pose :)

And i agree with you , the only utility of this pose will be in the games and events .

about the move where the man kiss woman's back , i find it little hmmm .... rigid i could say .

I know someone who like to massage my feet who will be happy to massage more tho rofl

Lover

« #12 : September 21, 2013, 04:03:17 AM »

There is a better kiss action...a much better one than the back kissing one...

I won't use it only for events and games. If Marilyn had a hrad day at work, she always may ask for a gentle massage. Or after a long wild night with...dancing

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #13 : September 21, 2013, 04:06:44 AM »

please dont call it gentle massage :) , its how i named the pose i proposed and it really dont looks like this one .

OMG and having this massage pose mean we will NEVER have the one i proposed  :'(

Lover

« #14 : September 21, 2013, 04:10:17 AM »

I don't cakk it gentle massage, I wrote Marilyn always may ask for a gentle massage. But enough ot now, ok?

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: