*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
: We want Rotational pose releases so ALL orientations can enjoy this game.
YES   -173 (94.5%)
NO   -5 (2.7%)
I HAVE NO OPINION   -5 (2.7%)
: 169

: Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.  ( 90363 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

HB.   :-*

To be honest, I don't personally mind  if an upgrade is classed as  a new pose  in the rotation system for the relevant  orientation.

At least it shows that each group is being worked on in a sequence and all groups are important to the Achat gods.

Everyone,  we need more votes, tell your friends, message them off line,  this needs to be a massive show of people power. I  don't want language to be a barrier here either, so all bilingual  members please , get you countrymen to vote here too.

Thank you to Nat33  & Rukya  for their  efforts with our French villagers.    I am translating for the Yanks,  Ozys, Kiwis  and Canadians.  ;D

HB ,mrsexlover,  Lover -   I want your countrymen here too,   Except when the footy is on,   :P

« : September 24, 2013, 02:24:08 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

heh! sorry, Bee, but i don't have many italian friends to bring here, maybe just one or two.......and to be honest, if it's usefull for the poll, i don't want to see a big amount of people coming, vote and then disappear....i will tell then, if there is the chance, but never pretend they do, i don't want to force anyone to do something they don't feel the urge to do

and Bee.......the poll is useless but we have to do something else to! but i will tell you later via pm

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

Merci les hommes d'ĂȘtre venu  8) Bises  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
bigboy1979
: 11

Voted...  I should probably check the forums a bit more often ;)
TG_Chaser

Hmmm if i understand well your a , b , c , d thing , everybody will have a pose every 4 months or more ?
basically they go through 1-4a, then 1-4b, i guess i should have did 1-8, but I had the idea in mind that MF poses for example would have their own number but things like MM, SM, FM, FS (the latter 3 with the first being active) should be less frequent but still part of a rotation
TG_Chaser

a. MM
  b. FM/SM (Active girl)
  c. FS/SS (Active female)
  d. MMM or MMS or MSS or SSS
  a. FF/SF
  b. MS
  c. FFF or FFS or FSS
  a. MF
  b. MFF or MMF or MSF

I assumed girl-with-strapon could be interchangeable with a shemale, I think its relatively fair in terms of the user amounts. For example, we really don't need an MM update every month because that's the smallest demographic on this game.
« : September 24, 2013, 05:26:56 PM TG_Chaser »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

Thanks TG  for your imput.     That's an interesting rotation you have.

Personally I want all the rotation of the different couples to be equal in releases.  I would argue that MM are lacking in poses the worst and therefore should have more releases to catch up.

However, I know this  is unlikely.   There are less gay men because of the poor repertoire, so I am loathe to isolate them even more.

Lets find a rotation that allows equal releases for all.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

Yes we want all poses for all    MALE   FEMALE   SHEMALE   and every mix that you an think of

Its time to bring the game up to speed and be equal to all its Member as WE ALL PAY THE SAME we should all have the same poses

I'm a great believer IF YOU PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU GET IT NOT JUST HALF OR PART OF IT

So its time to sort it out
« : September 25, 2013, 12:00:20 PM tangoracer »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

I assumed girl-with-strapon could be interchangeable with a shemale ( no we cant switch with our shemale partner with or without strapon ), I think its relatively fair in terms of the user amounts. For example, we really don't need an MM update every month because that's the smallest demographic ( hmmm i think its how dev team is thinking about MM too , the result , i think they got 1 pose in 2 years) on this game.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Covems
: 1688

So let me see if I can help here...   if we weret to take Concerto's rotation and combine it with HB's rotation...  then divide that by Miss Brandy's original rotation.  Then we subtract the group rotation and add in Miss Brandy's second rotation.  Then using TG_Chaser's rotation as a ratio to the other rotations, then add in Miss Brandy's third rotation and multiply that with TG_Chaser's second rotation, the result, I think, would be one HELL of an orgy.

There's no need to thank me.... I'm happy to help.  ;D

And I agree with Tango... I know if I was one of the neglected orientations, I probably would have moved on long ago.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

Yes I Agree with Covems about what Tango said If I was in the groups that pay so much to be here and only have a fraction of the poses that everyone else has it would be hard to stay here.

You wouldn't go to a shop and pay fall price for something and only get half of the item and be happy so why should it be any different here 

SO PLEASE DEV TEAM MAKE THIS GREAT GAME A FAIR AND EQUAL PLACE FOR EVERYONE
« : September 25, 2013, 06:08:51 AM tangoJane »

Lord_Orion

Voted yes. it's plain simple, pleasure must be granted to all.
jayc
: 1600

voted   its only fair  :)
Stone
: 1842

I'm in too.   More poses for our Gay , Bi & Tran friends.     Fairness for all.

Lover
: 10350

Ok, i am devil's advocat today - or should i say a-team's advocat?

Of course i vote "yes" - every player is deserving a fair treatment. Nobody will stay here for new clothes (with all the bugs for shemale clothes...) and if he just stays to talk to his friends, he won't buy subscription.
But we don't know how much time and money it takes to develop the poses and how much they earn with them. We all (me too) think it must be easy to convert most of all poses for each gender. What if we are wrong?

A-team isn't silly - if they just have to cut the cock off  ( ;D) and to add a hot pair of tits to have the same pose for ff, they would do it. There are things between heaven and hell even i don't understand - and i understand almost everything ;)
For example, what if they earn a lot money with fm poses, but even lose money with adding poses for mm? Then fm has to get 4 new poses before mm gets one...

We don't need a rotating system which is treating everyone equal. This only would work if we have same numbers of paying members for each gender. But we need a system, which is treating everyone fair! It's wrong, if some have to wait 1 year or more to get new poses and updates. Something is wrong in "state of denmark" and they have to fix it asap!

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  
« previous next »
: