*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Getups from GaGaLand
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Getups from GaGaLand  ( 15295 )
Covems
: 1688

« : October 10, 2013, 08:59:11 AM »

My first crack at texture design.  Inspired by a dream and influenced by the outfit that Britney Spears wore in her "Toxic" video.  A little sparkly thing that is yet untitled.

There's still a few adjustments I would like to attempt, perhaps some hems along the openings.  I also want to experiment with the height maps for this.  I would appreciate any and all feedback, hints and tricks.  Thank you.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : October 10, 2013, 09:18:08 AM »

WoW, this is really well done.
Congratulations Covems, really very good work  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : October 10, 2013, 10:20:59 AM »

Covems, I love your talent.    You are a whiz so unable to give any advice  on the techno side, but personally,  I like my bits covered in public, except on pantiless Friday of course .. then I sacrifice for the cause.

For some reason with you, I am always waiting for the punchline...

Anyway, if you are serious on becoming a designer -  Fabulous, I will have another boutique to look around.   Keep them coming. :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : October 10, 2013, 01:54:35 PM »

well well well.......Covems, you are tring to make our girls shine! well done!

Stone
: 1842

« #4 : October 10, 2013, 02:17:47 PM »

Congratulations on your new venture.  As always, your unique ideas take my breath away. They are always interesting and  intriguing.

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #5 : October 10, 2013, 08:08:45 PM »

I love it! *Claps hands excitedly*

I can totally envision myself giving you a hot lap dance with that on  ::)

Great job babe, can't wait to see what else you come up with  :-*

Concerto

« #6 : October 11, 2013, 07:34:29 AM »

Very, very nice but then always the creative genius; inspired and inspiring.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : October 11, 2013, 07:40:07 AM »

Hmmm .... Nice first shot , but not my style

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #8 : October 11, 2013, 07:40:59 AM »

Very sexy design cove. If this could be used for pole dance, it would be perfect... though i know it's not possible.

Pafe
: 548

« #9 : October 11, 2013, 03:12:10 PM »

Hiya's....

Covems, I'm also waiting for the punchline.  ;D  I'm liking this design of yours, and I know it would sell. 

You know I love you... if you could do something with Boudoir Shoes, I'd love you even more.  lol  I'm thinking of something like this: 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Covems

« #10 : October 11, 2013, 06:10:41 PM »

Okay Pafe... I took a shot at the boudoir shoes.  The shoe maps are limited,as they don't allow for adding height.  So what that does is make fur look flat... these were supposed to look fuzzy.  So what I did was quickly add a bow to some gold shoes.  It needs more attention to the details, but let me know if this would be an acceptable Boudoir Shoe.

I know the colors should be better... this is just the first prototype... as long as it is acceptable to you.

Pafe

« #11 : October 12, 2013, 05:58:26 AM »

Hiya's...

That's the idea Covems!!  I love you!!  Only the bow should be a bit bigger.  Boudoir shoes are usually a little flatter in the heel, but since I've never seen any AChat shoes with lower heels, it is probably not possible to do.  But I do love this concept with the bow.  Make them, make them, make them!!!  ...lol...    I have several pairs in my closet that have bows on them and some that have jewels, so that would be a possibility, too.  I'll e-mail you a couple of pictures of what I mean.

Pafe

Covems

« #12 : October 12, 2013, 01:51:38 PM »

Pafe... check this out.  I managed to make the top portion look kinda fuzzy... and in Pink... as you asked.   More like carpeting than fur... enlarged the bow... and stuck one on the back of each shoe... heheh

As long as I'm on the right track, I'll keep plugging along... only... I don't know what to do with them once they're finished.  Does AChat contact me ... or do I need to submit them somehow?  I just dunno.

P.S.  those are the smallest adult toes I've ever seen

Pafe

« #13 : October 12, 2013, 04:08:52 PM »

Hiya's...

Covems!!!   OMG!!!  I WANT THEM!!!!  I love them, Covems, and I would definitely buy them... and the little bow in the back is adorable.  Not to seem pushy... lol ...but now I want more colors.

As far as what you do with them when they're finished, I can't help you there.  Didn't you read the instructions?

Pafe

P.S.  Never mind about my toes.

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #14 : October 13, 2013, 05:26:27 AM »

As far as what you do with them when they're finished, I can't help you there.  Didn't you read the instructions?

Pafe.... he's a man.  They don't read instructions.

Nice work Cove.  I like the sparkly... are you going to make that in different colors?  And with the shoes, you know what cowboy boots look like... get crackin'.   ;D

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: