*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Solved: Still unable to login!
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Solved: Still unable to login!  ( 26431 )
Aden
: 3

« : April 06, 2009, 03:08:10 PM »

I am still unable to log in when I load the software.  I get check internet connection.
I have checked the firewall and Achat is allowed through.  I have also checked with the phone company and I have ADSL with good bandwidth.  I have also played with all the settings I can think of. 
Can you help!!!!!
« : April 29, 2009, 07:38:12 AM Rab »
awhwrw
: 1

« #1 : April 06, 2009, 06:38:41 PM »

I am still unable to log in when I load the software.  I get check internet connection.
I have checked the firewall and Achat is allowed through.  I have also checked with the phone company and I have ADSL with good bandwidth.  I have also played with all the settings I can think of. 
Can you help!!!!!

I have this same exact problem? are there any solutions?
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #2 : April 09, 2009, 01:48:59 AM »

What kind of devices do you use to connect to the internet? Modem? Router? Anything else?
AChat uses other protocol than Internet Explorer or an ftp program, so the settings of these devices can cause the problem.

Anyway, we have uploaded a new package with improved Vista compatibility on April 08, 2009, I suggest to uninstall the existing version and install the new package just to be sure that the automated version upgrader works well.

Regards,
Tom
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #3 : April 16, 2009, 01:39:15 AM »

What operating system do you use?
Do you have a router, what type?
If you start AChat, what message do you see?
Does the "auto upgrader", which is called immediately after program start, sends an error message?
sandra_vk

« #4 : May 08, 2009, 06:42:24 PM »

i have login problem too today,and i dont know why.
is necessary open ports??
Dylanio
: 2

« #5 : May 08, 2009, 10:42:20 PM »

The usual..it wont let me log in.."login failed! check ur internet connection!" i followed everything i can, idk what to do..i reinstalled the new version and everything..plz help..its getting very frustrating and im really looking forward to using this..im using Vista if that helps..and when i go to make exceptions for what can get through my firewall, i dont see the protocol thing there anywhere so..plz help =/
« : August 07, 2009, 07:21:16 AM Rab »
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #6 : May 08, 2009, 10:57:46 PM »

I am having the smae problems right now. I can not log in my login fails and it ssay not internet connection Why is that

some one Plz Help
Correct this problem

THanks I am bored siting here all bymeyslef is girl is bored and wanna play

Thanks Sandy

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
Rab
Administrator

« #7 : May 09, 2009, 12:09:57 AM »

We had a server problem, sorry, it should be Ok now.
Rab
Administrator

« #8 : May 09, 2009, 12:11:52 AM »

We had a server problem, sorry, it should be Ok now.
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #9 : May 09, 2009, 02:34:34 AM »

Thank you Rab

Kisses!!!
got a special session if you show up

Thanks for your help

wink wink wink
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sandy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
Dylanio

« #10 : May 09, 2009, 09:03:04 AM »

oh alright ^^ thanks very much, and keep up the good work!
shehan

« #11 : June 23, 2009, 07:38:39 AM »

Can you help!!!!!

I just downloded it and it gives me the same error. I tried disabling firewall but didn't solve the problem. I am using an ADSL modem to connect on XP.
direktor-

« #12 : June 23, 2009, 01:16:20 PM »

I have a connection problem...when I press log in the message "login failed!check youre internet connection!" appears.
can you help me?
thanks!
sigismond

« #13 : June 23, 2009, 11:52:02 PM »

same problem here
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #14 : June 24, 2009, 03:18:09 AM »

Hi,
to say more about the connection problem we have to know a bit more about the hardware components of your net connection, so please try to answer the following questions:

- do you use a router?
- if yes, can you adjust/have you ever adjusted the router settings?
- is the firewall or any type of security settings enabled in the router?
- do you have wireless connection with a router? or with another device?
- is your connection direct to the internet, or is your computer the part of a smaller LAN (e.g. office)
- do you use a proxy server?
- have you ever played other online games?
- if yes, which one, and was it running without problems on your computer and net connection?

Regards,
tom
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: