*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Solved: Still unable to login!
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Solved: Still unable to login!  ( 26429 )
GodfatherMD
: 1

« #15 : June 24, 2009, 04:27:20 AM »

hello people!!!
i'm from ukraine!!!
and i have qestion!!!
does achat soport in ukaine,couse it wrights me that it is connection error!!! ???
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #16 : June 27, 2009, 02:26:54 PM »

GodfatherMD,

Of course AChat supports Ukraine, as any other country in the world.
Please check/answer the following questions:

- do you use a router?
- if yes, can you adjust/have you ever adjusted the router settings?
- is the firewall or any type of security settings enabled in the router?
- do you have wireless connection with a router? or with another device?
- is your connection direct to the internet, or is your computer the part of a smaller LAN (e.g. office)
- do you use a proxy server?
- have you ever played other online games?
- if yes, which one, and was it running without problems on your computer and net connection?
marycherry
: 2

« #17 : July 24, 2009, 10:38:59 PM »

hi guys,

the last time i log on i didn´t have any problem but when i tried to log on today it keep popping up this messange ( i had to translate coz its in english):

Error in starting the application because d3dx9_35.dll was not found. Reinstallation of the program can solve the problem.

I reinstalled the program but i keep popping the same message. Please could you help me out.

Thanks
friskette
: 17

« #18 : July 25, 2009, 02:05:28 AM »

hi, i had this message to.
surch the topic named like the missing dll. the solution is in it.

Friskette, the happy wife of Nicoquin
marycherry
: 2

« #19 : July 25, 2009, 05:35:34 PM »

thanks, i read the post u told me and the problem was the version of direct x. But the thing is I had version 10 of Direct X and I uninstall one more time the program but it keep the same issue of the missing dll.
 :'( :'( :'(

still don´t know what happened.. please if someone had more suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

friskette
: 17

« #20 : July 26, 2009, 01:47:42 AM »

re-install direct X, lad.

Friskette, the happy wife of Nicoquin
bouli

« #21 : July 26, 2009, 02:35:24 AM »

Note that this application uses DirectX 9, so you have to install that as well as DirectX 10. It's not backward compatible in that sense.
bobbler

« #22 : July 26, 2009, 02:48:53 PM »

Wait a minute.  You have to have the correct version of DirectX installed to run the AChat program?  Really?  Why is that?  I'd think it would run all by itself without needing to have other programs installed.

...I guess my computer is OK since I haven't gotten that message, but it does seem weird to me...
Rab
Administrator

« #23 : August 07, 2009, 07:19:00 AM »

please note the system requirements for AChat on http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,161.0.html
oksana

« #24 : August 13, 2009, 05:36:06 AM »

ich ein problem bein einloggen.update habe ich gemacht aber das programm startet nicht .kann mir jemand helfen
Rab
Administrator

« #25 : August 13, 2009, 01:46:08 PM »

ich ein problem bein einloggen.update habe ich gemacht aber das programm startet nicht .kann mir jemand helfen

Ich habe das Problem nicht ganz verstanden  :).
We'll pm you.
diver111

« #26 : August 29, 2009, 07:23:24 AM »

I am still unable to log in when I load the software.  I get check internet connection.
I have checked the firewall and Achat is allowed through.  I have also checked with the phone company and I have ADSL with good bandwidth.  I have also played with all the settings I can think of. 
Can you help!!!!!

I am having problems as well
Rab
Administrator

« #27 : September 03, 2009, 03:18:46 PM »

diver111,
please give us a little bit more info

- do you use a router?
- is your connection direct to the internet, or is your computer the part of a smaller LAN (e.g. office)
- if yes, which one, and was it running without problems on your computer and net connection?
donamadio

« #28 : September 05, 2009, 11:35:55 PM »

hi
I've read all the posts here and ,I couldn't get solution.I've this message : login failed ,check your internet connection .I made an exception in the firewall and even added the port number but  ??? and activate UDP

I've ADSL , router type SMC , windows XP sp2 ,i tried turn off the firewall also
do you use a router?

1-yes
2-i have disabled both firewalls pc and router
3-no
4-yes direct through router = ADSL
5-no
6-no
Big_Leo
: 72

« #29 : September 09, 2009, 11:57:37 AM »

Maybe this will help you find the source.

I noticed it happens when you log off but leave the achat client open in the task bar. When you try to login again, you get the error message. Exiting and restarting the client solves the problem.
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: