*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The House of DARK Stone RISING!
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: The House of DARK Stone RISING!  ( 64650 )
Amber_Stone
: 82

Kinky Angel~ Leader of the House of Stone

« #15 : October 11, 2014, 12:15:32 PM »

NNNEEEEEUUOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT myyy FEEEET MASSSTERRR!?!?! NOT my Feeeeeeet!?! *squeeeeels! .. the victim of his foo fetish whether sub or Domme!           

"Lust's passion will be served; It Demands, IT Militates, It Tyrannizes. Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life; it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge, are all founded on lust.”~ Marquis de Sade
Amber_Stone

« #16 : October 11, 2014, 12:37:14 PM »

UUGhhn Pllaaayy PLAAY tiiime iss IS GooD GIRL MASTER.. S GOOD GIRRRL! !MMMNNNRRUUMMMFFFFF!!!! *chokes!*           

"Lust's passion will be served; It Demands, IT Militates, It Tyrannizes. Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life; it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge, are all founded on lust.”~ Marquis de Sade
Amber_Stone

« #17 : October 17, 2014, 12:04:52 PM »

Within HOURS of the Angel Amber saying "I DO" to her fiancé & beginning her "HONEYMOON" with Master Oli..    HE made CERTAIN she DID... and always WOULD..  beginning her breaking!  " You are MINE now Angel!"

Amber_Stone

« #18 : October 17, 2014, 12:27:40 PM »

Through HOURS of bondage.. Oli MAPPED out her little angelic body and learned it secrets!   Force feeding her his essence.. enslaving her utterly! 

DRINK it ALL Princess!  ONLY GOOD girls get PLAYTIME!!

*ggrrggrrrrllllrrlr mmnnff nnyuuuss mnnn mmmMMasster uuhhmmnn .....

Amber_Stone

« #19 : October 17, 2014, 12:32:49 PM »

Oli learned his little blonde Angel could SHIFT FORMS!!  Change her hair color... even turn SHEMALE!!   He SAVORED changing her forms... breaking her....   a DIFFERENT little virgin Angel EVERY TIME!!   Millenea old.. yet utterly OWNED by her mortal husband!!

Between her husband and some of their OWN switch slaves who ALSO loved dominating her... MISTRESS AMBER STONE...   NEVER stood a CHANCE!!!

Amber_Stone

« #20 : October 17, 2014, 12:35:33 PM »

He allowed the slaves to JOIN in her humiliation and breaking..   how ODD the sound of the words "THAT'S it MISTRESS!! SUCK Master COCK.. SUCK IT BITCH!!"   

Amber_Stone

« #21 : October 17, 2014, 12:57:11 PM »

Naturally BLONDE... Oli ENJOYED making his wife PERFORM to his whims...     but one day... confessed he does LIKE redheads... giving his angel a HINT as she serviced him!

« : October 20, 2014, 10:27:13 AM Amber_Stone »

Amber_Stone

« #22 : October 17, 2014, 01:04:09 PM »

Amber of COURSE spends a lot of time now as a redhead to please him...   and EVERYONE knows how she likes to dress as an innocent school girl.. a GROWN up but young college CO-ED!    She made the mistake of telling the slaves that their Mistress had FANTASIES of her husband POUNCING on her like this...     and instead the slaves POUNCED on HER.... GAGGED her and TIED HER UP!!  They left their lil Mistress like this in Master's Dungeon...  then scampered off to watch the fun on closed circuit TV with the customers in the Inferno Room and CHEER!!!

"MY MYYY what HAVE we HERE!!?!" *he said as he sauntered in .. GRINNING wickedly! to Amber's muffled reply of*  Mnnrff mmnnrr MMreeerff!
« : October 20, 2014, 10:29:39 AM Amber_Stone »

Amber_Stone

« #23 : October 17, 2014, 01:18:28 PM »

Awwww??? LOOK at YOU!!! *he LAUGHED!*   Hmmmm... well let's SEE what I HAVE Hmmmmmm???   

Ohhh NIIIICE!!! Mmnnn...

*and he proceeded to take ADVANTAGE.... FULL ADVVANTAGE!*

Amber_Stone

« #24 : October 17, 2014, 01:40:43 PM »

SURE...   Master loves her in her red mane...   and learned to ENJOY pouncing on his lil Angel...       JUST another way to keep the celestial in CHECK and UTTERLY under his sway...     "Be CAREFUL what you WISH for Princess... you JUST might GET IT!"

Amber_Stone

« #25 : October 17, 2014, 01:41:50 PM »

AND GET IT!!!!!!

Amber_Stone

« #26 : October 17, 2014, 01:43:40 PM »

and STILL you TEASE me... GRRRRRRRRRR!!! *something about his GROWLS and driving my husband to ATTACK MAKING me be NAUGHTY... and bend over ALOT!*

Amber_Stone

« #27 : October 17, 2014, 01:45:31 PM »

THEN I REALIZED.... it REALLY didn't matter HOW I dressed!!!  I'd even wear PINK.. Master HATES pink!!  JUST hoping I would get a break!!!  ONLY what BROKE... was always ME!!!!

Amber_Stone

« #28 : October 17, 2014, 01:47:07 PM »

I'd dress as a schoolgirl when he confessed it REALLY was...   MY thing.... not his...      and WHAT would happen when I LEAST expected it!?!?!

Amber_Stone

« #29 : October 17, 2014, 01:49:06 PM »

SHIFT my mane DARK... put on a pretty dress and blue hose for a night out...   ONLY to get TOSSED into the coat room before desert!?!  Well...    MY desert...    MASTER ALWAYS gets HIS desert...    CREAME filled ANGEL!!!!

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: