*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Regards, wishes and little messages
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
: Regards, wishes and little messages  ( 76401 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #30 : August 11, 2014, 08:50:18 AM »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #31 : September 05, 2014, 06:09:39 PM »

Its so sad that some people can hurt the some weaker persons. But she has a heart of Gold  she forgive them  amazing people .

Seattle, Washington-Police say a woman in a wheelchair was robbed of her tablet. But surprisingly, the victim forgives those that have wronged her.

“I was mostly angry because they scared me and made me feel unsafe,” said the victim, Carolyn.

Carolyn isn't worried about her stolen Samsung Nook tablet; she's worried about you.

"I just think that if they'll target me, they'll target anyone,” she said.

She and her husband are living with cerebral palsy. They visit Northgate Mall often where she works on Christian book reviews and huddles with him to talk.

"He's kind and thoughtful and funny,” said Carolyn.

They were enjoying a Friday afternoon together when the two guys you see on surveillance video started watching them. Carolyn took notice.

"I didn't want to engage them because they were kind of scary looking,” she said.

In the video, you can see the suspect in the red t-shirt lingering across from them. He's quickly joined by another guy in a black coat with a hoodie, wearing gray pants and a ball cap.

They talk for a few minutes and then the guy in black walks off screen. Seconds later, the man in the red-tshirt strikes, ripping her tablet right out of her hands, according to the footage.

Carolyn has forgiven the two young men. She says she feels sorry for them.

Thankfully, she had all of her work backed up and her husband bought her a new tablet. She's telling her story though because she's worried they won't stop and their next victim will be you.

If you have any information, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS. All calls will remain anonymous.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/26442506/caught-on-camera

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #32 : September 10, 2014, 02:38:08 AM »

Good Luck to all my Scottish neigbours on their vote for independence.

A referendum on whether Scotland should be an independent country will take place on Thursday 18 September 2014.

Following an agreement between the Scottish Government and the United Kingdom Government, the Scottish Independence Referendum Bill, setting out the arrangements for this referendum, was put forward on 21 March 2013, passed by the Scottish Parliament on 14 November 2013 and received Royal Assent on 17 December 2013.

The referendum question, as recommended by the Electoral Commission, will be "Should Scotland be an independent country?" - voters can only answer yes or no. With some exceptions, all residents in Scotland over 16 can vote, this represents over 4 million people - only a simple majority is required to win.

Many issues have been raised during the campaign including which currency an independent Scotland would use, public expenditure and North Sea oil. Opinion polling indicates the vote will be close.

Only Scottish people can vote.

Personally, I dont want to lose you.  I love Scotland.  Good Luck in your decision and vote.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #33 : September 11, 2014, 08:45:24 AM »

Remembering 911

A day to give respects and honor to all the innocents  life Lost

Memorial and tribute to remembrance and honor to the nearly 3000 people killed

This is beautiful like to hands reaching up to heaven  of  innocent people we lost that day .
God bless your souls

Brandybee

« #34 : September 11, 2014, 11:11:08 AM »

New York Rememberance.   11 Sept.

The Hyde Park memorial to the victims of the 7 July London bombings. Photograph: Stephen Hird/AP

Respect and honour  To all the victims and heroes.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #35 : September 12, 2014, 02:02:36 PM »

Star Spangled Banner!
200th Anniversary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvaroeQMCRU

This September 14th weekend, we celebrate the 200th anniversary of our National Anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner.” As we honor America’s determination over the British during the battle at Fort McHenry in Baltimore, we can also peel aside the layers of the past to understand how this incredibly special song came to be and the passion behind it.
Author and presidential historian Jane Hampton Cook explains Francis Scott Key learned a close friend, a physician, had been captured by British forces as the War of 1812 lingered on. Key approached President Madison to ask permission to locate Dr. William Beans and the British vessel where he was being held prisoner. In quite a feat of detective work, Key located Beans and negotiated with the British Navy. Cook takes it from here, “They agreed to release him, but they told Key and Dr. Beans they had to stay with the British ship until after the British attacked Baltimore.” So Key was trapped on the enemy ship, “watching the rockets and the bombs as they hit Ft. McHenry.” The military assault was incredible, so Key was very relieved when he saw the American flag still waving atop the fort the next morning. That inspired Key to compose the lines, “And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there, O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?”
The last stanza of the Star-Spangled Banner gives a direct credit to God, “O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand, Between their lov’d home and the war’s desolation! Blest with victory and peace may the heav’n rescued land, Praise the power that hath made and preserv’d us a nation! Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto – ‘In God is our trust,’ And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave

Oh say, can you see
By the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed
At the twilight's last gleaming

Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Through the perilous fight
Over the ramparts we watched
Were so gallantly streaming

And the rockets' red glare
The bombs bursting in air
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there

Oh say, does that
Star spangled banner yet wave
Of the land and of the free
And the home of the brave.

Songwriters
Francis Scott Key

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #36 : September 29, 2014, 09:21:13 AM »

Brandybee

« #37 : October 21, 2014, 09:30:20 AM »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #38 : November 02, 2014, 09:29:38 AM »

Stone
: 1842

« #39 : November 02, 2014, 03:41:17 PM »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #40 : November 02, 2014, 05:51:03 PM »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #41 : November 03, 2014, 02:08:19 AM »

Monday morning.......a new day, a new week and a new life for everyone! enjoy what you have and the one you have around you, cause they all make your day!

Brandybee

« #42 : November 08, 2014, 03:02:29 AM »

psssst   I want to look like this in the morning!!!

Happy Weekend.

Covems
: 1688

« #43 : November 08, 2014, 01:22:50 PM »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #44 : November 12, 2014, 01:59:46 PM »

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14  
« previous next »
: