*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hey girls, an update for you
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hey girls, an update for you  ( 4472 )
Lover
: 10350

« : April 18, 2010, 02:36:17 AM »

You got another update! The A-Team must love you ;)

Have fun anf check the new position ;D

Your Lover

angel81
: 15

« #1 : April 18, 2010, 11:39:57 AM »

I would like to thank again the dev team for an awesome job. I am just loving that new pose to.  As i noticed from the last poses they released and now the new missionary pose for FF the details have increased incredibly. I love the new missionary details the way the bodies move in reaction and the eyes flicker. The actions they gave us to play along with it are great too but sadly wish we could kiss on lips, maybe suck on breast  would have been a great action to have added. But im not complaining.

I guess it would be still to much to ask for some new spice for the FFF room like foreplay actions, or even 3 way oral scene or anything i suppose that won't leave 1 person standing out of play.

But just want to say to the dev team you are all doing great job keep up the good work   :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : April 18, 2010, 11:53:51 AM »

The system does work! LOL We asked, they answered I love you development team! Now I can even feel comfortable saying I am excited to see what you will have for us next!

On a more detail based level let me say that I adore all the things Angel mentioned. We're moving, reacting, were able to have a level of detail that takes the immersion into the game to a whole new place.

Thank you development team. I must admit that I was loosing hope at one point, never again.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: