*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bitchs Corner
« previous next »
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
: Bitchs Corner  ( 184193 )
xShezawolfx
: 58

« #165 : May 11, 2016, 02:24:06 PM »

Ill add My 3 cents in this issue was over a 2 months ago AXXX chose to bring it up once again,HEY ACHAT MODS thought posting logs was against TOS rules and are deleted???????  can I post my logs of AXXX n Bxxx Cxxxx and a few more no i cant it would be deleted right? So how about same treatment for all and just not a few?

Mod Edit.  Names removed to prevent embarrassment & personal spats should be sorted out in PM / use ignore button not for public forum.  Brandybee

@Sheza, Give me chance girl, LOL.  BB. 
« : May 11, 2016, 04:35:20 PM Brandybee »

inga84
: 29

« #166 : May 11, 2016, 03:13:34 PM »

I was present at this  performance yesterday.I want to tell one, I stood talked to lydiarose, we touched nobody, just stood and stirred.two not really balanced persons have approached us and have made scandal.it were AXXXX and BXXXX I have understood one that these people are extremely inadequate.let they will answer me for what they have attacked me.I am a person very friendly and when to whom I haven't told the bad word.answer me why you have attacked me?

Mod Edit.  Names removed to prevent embarrassment & personal spats should be sorted out in PM / use ignore button not for public forum.  Brandybee.
« : May 11, 2016, 04:38:17 PM Brandybee »
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #167 : May 11, 2016, 03:14:28 PM »

Last monnth I was  hunted , attacked, insulted, menaced by a group of  persons. The reason, just dont exist.
maybe is funny,  maybe is hate.

this perssons are AXXXX , BXXXX and  her group.

I sended reports to game, but nothing happened.

If this game had sommetime of control, persons like BXXXX and AXXXX  are be banned.

Unhappyness we must suffer attacks and menaces of  this type of persons and her group.  

The chatlogs are posted here.

I want ask to moderators or achat team  personal orientation to send reports against this persons.  

Thank you very much.

Mod Edit.  Names removed to prevent embarrassment & personal spats should be sorted out in PM / use ignore button not for public forum.  Brandybee.
« : May 11, 2016, 04:40:05 PM Brandybee »

xShezawolfx

« #168 : May 11, 2016, 04:01:34 PM »

To you AXXXX least post the full log instead of leaving the parts out that make you look bad,to BXXXX you and your  group  of nitwits came to us looking for a fight that was over and forgot about 2 months ago .I sure hope you sent achat all the correct log because i sent it all showing even im not perfect, BXXXX it seems you cant fight your own battles that you need 4 or 5 people to back you ,my issue with you was mine till the other night,you approached us all and starting the fight.you mods or achat who reads this ask the others that were there who started what it wasnt us but BXXXX  AXXXX CXXXX and a few others .becareful what you wish for because i will post the full log and not the cute deleted parts you posted

« : May 11, 2016, 04:42:21 PM Brandybee »

Anatasia97

« #169 : May 11, 2016, 04:04:42 PM »

WHY CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? IF NOT JUST STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER? WHY IS THAT SO DIFFICULT?
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #170 : May 11, 2016, 04:19:08 PM »

I dont know.

maybe AXXXX and BXXXX dont accept others persons playing the game.  And start the bullying actions to kick new players. 

I dont understand thies persons. Why use your time to hunt and hurt others? Anyway, each person have diferent ways. But respect for others individuals  must exist.

I never moved nothing against then, and they started one war against me without reasons.  I sended many reports to Achat team, but nothing happened. I want know who can help me to contact the responsables to make this report?

Maybe now , the "gang" of bullying receive same advertence.

Thankyou very much

Kisses All

« : May 11, 2016, 04:44:16 PM Brandybee »

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #171 : May 11, 2016, 05:09:04 PM »

WHY CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? IF NOT JUST STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER? WHY IS THAT SO DIFFICULT?

well Ana I did stay away  from them  you saw what they did yesterday and I'm not like the rest of ye who just stand there and let the two of   them get on to others
« : May 11, 2016, 05:10:41 PM Lydiarose »

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #172 : May 11, 2016, 05:22:14 PM »

to the Mod what  about the girls that these two get on to for no reason in winter room..
ye should get off ye butts and do something about them 

xShezawolfx

« #173 : May 11, 2016, 05:42:13 PM »

lol ok BB....

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #174 : May 12, 2016, 12:45:15 AM »

I hope you do stay in forum. I and I am sure other members enjoy your topic and posts very much. It would be our loss if you decided to leave.

Please do not blame forum as a cause for your dispute. Why allow others to drive you to leave, especially when those persons only seem to appear in disputes?
Both sides can post here, therefore we do not want a full blown argument, that has nothing to do with Forum or your topic to turn into a battlefield.

The reason for my mod edit is explained in the edited post and a PM was also sent to you.

I, as will my fellow Mods, will edit or remove posts if they are abusive and insulting. Both sides in the dispute are edited the same. We will not allow either sides to publish insults and allow the argument to spill over into here.

Forum is not the place for anyone to air arguments in public, or to insult people or to try and name and shame them.

If you are in dispute with someone, you can put them on ignore, and report their behaviour to Achat, along with any abusive chat logs using the "Support" button at the top of the web page.
Achat will then investigate it themselves and deal with the matter.

You are right here  "we the mod can do fuck all"  We have no "special powers"  to deal with arguments in the game.
The Moderators can and do advise and point people as to the correct procedure to report abuse.
The Moderators can ask for members co-operation and hope common sense will prevail. We are all adults after all and not children in a play ground.
The Moderators, on occasions, can act as mediators and solve small issues if we have the time and patience to do so,  and if members are happy for it to be resolved this way and are willing to abide by the Moderators decision, but The Moderators are not obligated to do so. We are members like you not Achat Staff.

Bigger problems, or where both sides do not want to make amends, either needs an agreement to disagree and/or use the ignore facility and/or  report the matter though "Support" and Achat will conduct their own investigation into the matter and act accordingly.
Only Achat, not The Moderators, have the facility to ban members, either temporarily or permanently.

I hope you stay and this dispute is not serious enough to make you leave.

Now, lets get back to The Bitches Corner  topic ...
« : May 12, 2016, 01:20:03 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #175 : May 12, 2016, 05:48:05 PM »

hi all I 'm coming to  4 years in the forum and when  I think back of my first time on here I was like a lost child on here.. At that time I did not know how to put up image and  a lot of other things on here. So I would like to say a big thank you to Lover for all his help  at the time and to Hukk for my first banner on here  and to all the rest thank you     

« : May 12, 2016, 05:53:47 PM Lydiarose »

Lover
: 10350

« #176 : May 13, 2016, 07:21:14 AM »

You're welcome Lydia :) Let's have a drink on the next 4 years in our bar :)

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #177 : May 15, 2016, 05:27:32 PM »

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

Hi people

Today I bring to us one new. We will start the Event GARAGE GIRL. this week.
I decide make this "event" just because a lot of persons ask be about the Super Posters of Avatars, and I noticed the peoplelike much the idea. So, to put a little bit more of action I will try make it like a sample event to public of forum can participe too.

How It Works?

The girls who want be a Garage Girl and be  presented in the silver blonde garage with a super poster and maybe  a little interview, just need send me ,  via private  message in forum one message with the subject title "garage girl".   The time to inscription is until next thursday 19 may 2016.

How select the girls?

The girls selected will be presented  in forum and will be submitted a public pool of votes here to make the ranking. The number of girls presented is related with the number of girls inscripteds. Something else 6, 10, 12 until 20, maybe.

How the people vote and when?

When  the time of votes  start in friday 20 may until friday 27 may 2016 (one week), everybody can vote, just visiting my topic and voting in the post of pool votes here, using your forum achat account.

What happen with the winners?

Really is a ranking pool to public  decide who is the next girl in poster. The better ranked girls will be presented in topic with a super poster. Each week, one new girl be presented. The more high ranked girls will be posted first.

I hope we  enjoy it

Kisses All
« : May 15, 2016, 05:31:07 PM Lydiarose »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #178 : May 16, 2016, 07:12:03 AM »

Thankyou very much Lydia to help me to show the event of Silver Blonde Garage, my  friend.

Thankyou very much for giveme space in your topic again!

Kisses kisses kisses

raluca93
: 146

« #179 : May 16, 2016, 02:26:40 PM »

Cassianna has left the game!!!!

Respecting her wish Not to post in the silver Garage,
please allow my sadness to take place here at bitch’s Corner where she liked to be  .

Cassi, more than just the very best friend,
The  big sister, the better part of ebony and ivory.

Cassi brought me to the Forum cause of the achat Beauty contest 
and of course the silver Garage and her great work there. Chapeau

For me the best i can handle her leaving is with beyonce’s halo,
and this spezial Clip Shows us fans from all over the world,
like cassi has got fans from all over the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW8qsL1nDPM

From now on everytime this song will remind me of  my sis.

See you later in live, i believe.

Sorry for my bad english.

« : May 16, 2016, 02:30:25 PM raluca93 »

: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25  
« previous next »
: