*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bitchs Corner
« previous next »
: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25
: Bitchs Corner  ( 184287 )
Kisska19
: 37

« #270 : August 12, 2016, 02:10:51 PM »

Hello people. I just got back from another city, had planned to leave for 2 weeks, but the trip was delayed for a month, in the end I was not here in the game at all, I was not here from 18 July to today, August 13, I was out of the game and I was not involved in the scandal.
I'm sorry that someone from behind me pulled a beauty contest, it was not me, that's for sure, believe me. For me it was also important beauty contest, but I could not unfortunately arrive in time and take part. I'm sorry that hurt good people, really sorry, excuse me. The culprit in the collapse of the contest, I will try to find and severely punish. Sorry for destruction.But I really do not know who it is and I accept this is not involved, so it was a despicable act, and it's not my methods, I'm sorry again.
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #271 : August 15, 2016, 06:41:28 AM »

The ACHAT  Forum Beauly Contest for Women

1,  This is round 2

2,  The first round was to give girls idea
       how we going to run contest

3,  Each round you will be asked
       to wear different clothes,
      round 1 Favourite outfit
      round 2 "Worst" dress Mix and Match.
      round 3 .? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?

4,  All you have to do for this round is
       take photo and send to Lydiarose in forum

5,Rules for round 2
1, you can post about contest but you
   can not post what number you are,
Anyone who does post there number
 will lose 10 votes
2, You can not wear same clothes as
       you have in photo, in game
Anyone who does this will lose 10 votes

6,  this round is a knock out round
We were going to use public vote
 in this contest but after the first round
 will not be using the public vote anymore.
  We will use judges and anyone who wants to
   vote but will have to send votes to Lydiarose
   All votes will  carry from round to round
    but not into semi- final
« : August 15, 2016, 11:01:29 AM Lydiarose »

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #272 : August 15, 2016, 02:34:40 PM »

[...]
In addition to this, in the interest of fairness, the Contest Manager - Lydiarose - has made the public vote into a Public Judge.  This is a good sound decision and in effect , keeps the fun of the vote  but ensures it is only a part of the total judging process.
[...]

Some final clarification on this would be nice, because according to the posted overall results the votes of that manipulated public voting in fact were counted in total and NOT transformed into a public judge as announced. Not fair to all those who didnt get unfair votes by cheaters, who didn't advertise for themselves, who didn't pose in contest outfits or bought votes with blowjobs and sex. Just my opinion though.

In what way will the results of round 1 influence the contest overall results?

Second question:

round 2 "Worst" dress Mix and Match.
"Worst" dress...can you please define "worst"? Trashy? Ugly? Boring? And when is the deadline for the pics of the contestants?
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #273 : August 15, 2016, 03:25:24 PM »

The first round public was left stand because there was no way to proof that there was any cheating on the voting and after look into to it the first round public vote we think it will not have any influence on the overall contest results ... Q2  the reason for worst is to get ye thinking.. as for deadline, some girls don't come on till weekend so it will be up to next Sunday.     
« : August 15, 2016, 05:09:40 PM Lydiarose »

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #274 : August 16, 2016, 01:00:10 AM »

hope this will help some girls,, worst mix and match

Kaitlyn1989

« #275 : August 16, 2016, 01:48:08 AM »

hmmm, she looks vaguely familiar, oh no that is too scary *giggles*

*hugs* Lydia, thanks for the laugh, I needed one. Keep up the "good" fight, you are a "ROCK". *kisses*
Lover
: 10350

« #276 : August 16, 2016, 03:01:49 PM »

Are you sure this is worst mix and match?  :D ;D

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #277 : August 16, 2016, 11:09:04 PM »

hope this will help some girls,, worst mix and match

Wow, Lydia...........

I must agree with Lover.........

You even make that look Hot :) ;D :)

GsCougar

« #278 : August 17, 2016, 04:38:59 AM »

SORRY
I  HAVE TO :)
that kind of dress only make you want to unwrap it slower  LOL

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #279 : August 18, 2016, 04:21:22 AM »

The first round public was left stand because there was no way to proof that there was any cheating on the voting and after look into to it the first round public vote we think it will not have any influence on the overall contest results ... Q2  the reason for worst is to get ye thinking.. as for deadline, some girls don't come on till weekend so it will be up to next Sunday.     

Wow...not sure what to say about this...i think it's better to be quiet...for now...
Honeybatcher

« #280 : August 18, 2016, 11:09:30 PM »

Only thing I can say is, the other girls can be glad Lydia is not in the Contest :):):)

Kaitlyn1989

« #281 : August 19, 2016, 04:24:44 AM »

Lydia, I apologize in advance for posting my thoughts on your thread, but I am compelled to express my feelings.
I hope you understand my friend, I must, you will not. My silent "ROCK".

How did we get to this place? I do not understand?  Nothing but FUN, that is all we ever wanted. I wanted more, for all to see and experience our Forum community.  We all embarked on this contest with excitement and anticipation, some "temptresses" using clever n silly ways to sway friends n strangers for votes or attention to contest. Innocently, for FUN. Others maybe less so. It is hard to know such things, only "intentions" can answer such a question, and only they know.

It is not that a few "Cheaters" tried to take advantage of a Contest, the first of it's kind. With no road map, no guide showing us the way to a "perfect" contest, if such a thing is really possible. NO, It is what has happened to US ALL afterwards that weighs heavy on my heart.

I do not want to be writing this, I should be expressing my feelings and showering my emotions on another, but I CAN'T. My emotions hijacked by the distress I hear n feel all around me. Over WHAT? An EVENT, a contest, over that which was to bring us together, introduce us to new friends.  How can this be? We are all human, all have feelings,  expectations, dreams n fears. Many of us speak different languages, further complicating communications, leaving "thoughts" lost in translation.  I wrote about the power and perils of "WORDS" but until this, had not considered the importance of "LISTENING".  The complexity of "translation" it's self. How much of the true "intent", the "thought" is conveyed? I wonder?  Words are so slippery, feelings so sensitive, each demanding our respect n understanding.

Those who "really" know me in here know I am if nothing else a creature of the heart; impulsive, unfiltered, a chatter box.  I am here mostly for FUN, searching for the "unexpected", no different than most. I stray away from public displays of "DRAMA" preferring discretion, but so many have been wrapped up into this tornado that I feel compelled to express my feelings publicly.

Please, STOP . Let us all take a deep breath, pause and remember why we are here? What is really important? This path leads to nothing but the dark-side, no different than cancer, spreading silently. We all need to find that hero in each of us to, the one that rises above the noise with a quite calm, understanding and the compassion for others.   To have the courage to reach out, offer a hand, a hug whatever your heart tells you.

I see friendships at odds, being tested. Emotions n feelings caught up in uncertainty. MY friends, each hurting in their own way. Each expressing these feelings differently, some with art, or poetry or silence.  You are each my friend, I am so sorry I have neglected this contest, my friends. I feel partly responsible, I have been SELFISH. I am after all a creature of the heart, and it has been touched by another. But I can't stand by , say nothing, do nothing. I CARE, I can't help it.  I HATE this. What it is doing to those of you that have such influence in our world. You are examples to others, you share your voices so others can hear. What they hear becomes their world. Our world. These feelings, thoughts and ultimately "WORDS" have the POWER to shape the very world around US. We are responsible. We each choose.

My personal plea, I ask for a moment of reflection, a pause in the storm. Let the world, the noise slip away and look inside. Look for your own Army of One.  Search your heart for what is important to you. I already know how this turns out, I am a Karma girl after all, I am an optimist and see the beauty and possibilities in others. We all choose how we see this world, I prefer to see it's beauty, It's BEST.

Live for your family, lovers n friends, not for any other.

Kaitlyn
Honeybatcher

« #282 : August 19, 2016, 04:29:59 AM »

Eidamir
: 84

« #283 : August 19, 2016, 09:41:50 PM »

I am not a very active of the forum or the game anymore, but I have very dear friends in both places and I have seen what all this trouble had make to them.

I haven't say anything in public until now, but I feel, after reading Kaitlyn post, that I should say something, I just can't stay silent anymore.
I agree with her post and with her way of seeing life, I entered the contest for fun and it gave me a new reason to keep coming to the forum and the game, and as hard as I tried to not let all this trublemakers to get the worst of my friends, I couldn't help them and was forced to watch them go down because of them.

I won't waste words for the troublemakers, but for all the people that worked so hard to make this contest, I gave you my full suport and thanks because, leving out all the troubles, I enjoy a lot this oportunity.
And to all the girls that were affected by all this shit, specially to my big friend (you know I'm talking about you :) ) never let anyone define you, you are what you are, and noone can change the beautiful light you have inside.
Stay close to those who make you feel good and ignore those who hurt you.

Zoƫ

Look into my eyes, break through the surface, reach my soul and see who I am.
Fighting for more poses for the LGBT comunity!
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #284 : August 21, 2016, 06:50:29 AM »

hi all  yes its me the one who had the idea for this contest,, the only things I have post about this contest are what the contestants had to done for each round but I can a sure ye  I have send a lot of pm in the last few weeks about it. and I can say there were times when I feel like f..king my pc out the window. I will say this there has be a lot of shit said in the forum and in pm about the contest  and there is a few people on here who I would not stand in the same room with. I would like to thank Kaitlyn for her words, she is one of the best people in the forum and yes Kaitlyn it works we got Eidamir back into the forum,,, all I have to say to ye, it take a lot of people to enjoy themselves but it only takes  one to fuck it all up. there's is a lot more I wish to say but there is a few people on here who would not like it and I'm not that kind of person anyway,  if I have anything to say to them I will say it in pm and its a pity a few more of ye would not do the same   

: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25  
« previous next »
: