*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Daisy Chain Game
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Daisy Chain Game  ( 10346 )
Vitesse

« : January 19, 2014, 06:49:00 AM »

I hope this is the right place, but I was thinking about a game we could play that integrates the Forum and AChat.

The game is simple. We start a thread with a member post inviting forum members to meet up with her or him in AChat for a liaison. The poster can obviously choose whether or not to have a liaison with someone, there is no obligation. The member who does meet up with the previous poster responds to the thread and tells us a little about how it went and ideally posting a screen shot of the encounter. it's exhibitionistic, I know! The game continues ...

One rule obviously is that the same people can't post back-to-back. Perhaps more generally, only first time liaisons would be eligible.

A few benefits that accrue:
1) It provides an incentive for players to register on the Forum, and become premium members of AChat.
2) It's an incentive for members of the Forum to get to know each other in AChat
3) You can have more than one thread going if there's interest
4) It would be fun and exciting ...

Let me know what you think.

I'm willing to start it off ...

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : January 19, 2014, 07:10:07 AM »

Let me recap :)
- One member invites forum members to game
- The first who says hi in game, is the one the poster has the date
- Both decide, if they just talk, dance, massage or have sex
- After the date is done, the "visitor" posts here

I've got 2 question:
- When you invite, how long do you wait? I think you invite when you have time to be on. Or is it more in general, you say "Meet me when im on"?
- More members can invite simultaneously, correct?

I think its funny :)

Vitesse

« #2 : January 19, 2014, 08:59:00 AM »

Those are very good points, Lover.

I think it fair to indicate when you're likely to be available, but not necessarily to make a commitment. We don't want people to feel forced to play on AChat if something else comes up.  Of course, posting immediate availability is an option too. Let's try to keep the game open and relaxed.

I was also thinking that the dates should be optional, but perhaps we should commit to a private-room activity with the first respondent. It can be a simple as a short chat together.

There is the possibility that someone may post and then not be available due to unforeseen circumstances, so we could add a rule that the invitation expires in a week, say.  This would effectively end one chain, but we're free to start another in a new thread. It could be interesting to see how long the chains can get ...

There are of course no penalties if the chain ends with you. This will rely on the honor system that everyone plays in good faith.
Lover

« #3 : January 19, 2014, 09:05:52 AM »

I think i got it now. When you post and invite here, it doesnt mean "now". Its just in general.

Of course, when i said "just talk" it means you can talk in game lobby, it must not be room.

I would start it without limited time now as i understand it.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #4 : January 19, 2014, 01:30:48 PM »

So lets see if I'v got this straight

1       I invite  :)   HB   for a date here
2       HB     say's      YES   to the Date here
3       We make a date     day & time   
4       I say hi first in the game and we have our date
5       Then I post a report here of the date

I hope I got it and you can INVITE ANYONE from the forum

Just one question do you post the invite here or do you PM your invite

OOOOOWW   what if your hopeful date say's NO  the rejection 

Apart from that it sounds like a great idea count me in I'm up for so fun dates 

Vitesse

« #5 : January 19, 2014, 05:36:12 PM »

I was thinking that we post our availability for a date with any forum member, subject to gender preferences. The first forum member to find me, if I'm the current poster, on line, gets a date with me. This would be in private room, but can be limited to talk or more as the mood takes us. The member who dates me will then be the next available member to date, and will post a short report on our date.
Lover

« #6 : January 19, 2014, 06:04:13 PM »

Ah, I thought it doesnt matter who is next - but yes, you call it Chain...

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #7 : January 20, 2014, 08:17:53 AM »

*stumbles into thread*

So, has the chain started already? (  '-') Not sure if Tango or Lover have already gotten the ball rolling or are simply approving of the game. So, I guess hi?    O.<
Lover

« #8 : January 20, 2014, 11:40:58 AM »

No it hasnt started. We were clearing our questions. I think its on Vitesse to start when all questions are answered.

Vitesse

« #9 : January 20, 2014, 11:44:43 AM »

We're still discussing the idea. Maybe we need a new name for this game, but I thought  it descriptive.  I'll try and summarize what we have so far:

* The game is called Daisy Chain. It begins with a new Forum thread
* The first poster introduces the game, and provides the general time(s) she'll be online in AChat (using me as an example)
* The first Forum member to find her online and who meets her stated sexual preferences on her profile, wins a date.
* The date takes place immediately (if possible) in a private room. It will at least be a chance to chat, but can be more if the players want it so.
* The player whom won the date now posts, describing what happened, including a screenshot if possible.
* They provide details on their own online availability, and become the next person in the chain.
* The same players may not have dates together in immediate succession
* The game ends when nobody has claimed an offered date for a week

That's the idea so far. Obviously this is something for moderator approval before we start. I'm ready to start, if we get the green light.

This will be fun!
Lover

« #10 : January 20, 2014, 11:48:19 AM »

No Vitesse, if all questions are cleared you dont need our approval. If you want you can start.

Vitesse

« #11 : January 20, 2014, 05:02:46 PM »

Let's get rolling then. The first Forum member to find me online and who mentions the Daisy Chain Game gets a private room date with me.  The rules are above. If you play the game you agree to be the next poster.

I have no partner restrictions so M, S and F are all welcome.

I try to be on sometime between 11:00 and 13:00 GMT most days. Let's see how long we can make our daisy chain.  ;D

Vitesse
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #12 : January 27, 2014, 09:31:59 AM »

My date with the lovely Vitesse.

Strolling about the streets of achat I spy from the corner of my eye Vitesee, who casually window shops along the boulevard. I flash a mischievous smile and tip toe my way over like some old vaudeville villain. She notices my reflection off the window and smiles.
"Hello Hukk, pleasure seeing you." she says softly, while still facing the window. I throw my arms up in defeat, and laugh. "Darn, I gotta work on my sneaking skills!"

I proceed to give her a big welcoming hug, and polite kiss on both cheeks. "I spotted you by your lonesome and I just figured something was wrong with that picture! I just had to come over and say hello to a new member" I explain, with a beaming smile. "Oh, well aren't you the sweet one." She says, playfully nudging me with her right hand. "Well, I also remember that Daisy Chain game you had mentioned. The flyers promoting it are all over town. Seeing as you're here alone..well wondering if you were up for that date." I conclude winking playfully. Vitesse smiles, and politely nods. "Hm...I wouldn't mind at all Hukk. Lead the way." she replies, batting her eyelashes.

We arrive at my place moments later. I offer Vitesse a refreshment or anything to eat. "Thanks, but I'm fine." she replies. She canvases my apartment, commenting once or twice on certain items I have. We seat ourselves on my sofa, and  chit chat for a bit about the forum until we finally decide to get down to it. I stand up and take a gentlemanly bow while extending my hand out to Vitesse who still remains seated. "Would the lovely lady care for a dance?" I say in an aristocratic  fashion. She laughs, and happily accepts. We slow dance to the music of her choosing while still conversing about forum life. It isn't long before I decide to test her limits. My right hand swings around her back and begins a slow upward ascension towards her neck. She takes notice and smiles. "Hm..what are you up to?" she asks raising  an eyebrow."Me? Nothing. I'm just sharing a dance with you." I reply winking. She bites her lips and leans closer. "Uh huh of course." she giggles, now resting her hand lightly on my chest. My hand continues up, lightly breezing over her white flesh. Each small brush I provide with my fingertips seems to cause Vitesse to twitch, her eyes beginning to provide an ever increasing glow of arousal. Our bodies pulse atop one another; drumming ferociously, as our hearts keep in sync to each others wanton desires. I at long last reach the nape of neck, and coil my fingers around it. Her neck begins to burn hot, my hand melting and dipping itself into her white creamy skin.

"You're a wolf in sheep's clothing.." she finally says very softly. "I don't know what you're talking about. But if this is making you uncomfortable maybe I should stop." I hiss. She looks at me with enlarged eyes and doesn't say a word. I suddenly lean over and attempt to provide a kiss on her cheek. She instead moves her lips in my direction and pauses. Both our breathes flow against one another; a fog of surrender, temptation and lust glazing our lips. I lightly brush my lips against hers. She suddenly surprises me by grabbing the back of head and pulling me in. We share a deep kiss, our moans bouncing off one another as they serenade our ears. Finally we both pull away, staring into each others eyes. We both knew then and there that the date had only just begun.   

HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #13 : January 28, 2014, 07:34:59 AM »

My Daisy Chain date with Hukk

Hukk slouched lazily against the beach fence. If he was at all nervous about the Daisy
Chain date he wasn't showing it. I on the other hand was a bundle of nerves as I walked up to him.  I settled my self on the sand and looked out at the water pretending to focus on it. Really I was trying to get some level of control so when I spoke it wouldn't give away the butterflies I was feeling.

Hukk eased himself on the beach beside me. He started chatting and I kept thinking how cool he was. As he spoke I was only half registering his words. I was wondering if this guy had ever been anything but calm in his whole life. However, his mood was infectious and soon I found myself chatting away to him as if he were an old school friend. We covered a lot of subjects very quickly but the conversation didn't seem rushed in any way.

After a while Hukk stood up and extended his hand to me. I took it and lifted myself from the warm sand. We were suddenly so close. I felt my cheeks grow hot and took a step back, Hukk just smiled and without releasing my hand started walking to the café.

We took a table in the sun. I played with my glass as he tried to initiate conversation. My nerves were back. He looked so hot leaning back in the chair with his sunglasses covering the knowing smile in his eyes. I couldn't focus on the conversation so I suggested a dance to break the ice.

I took him back to my place.  Keith Sweat went on the stereo with shaking hands. Hukk  pulled me effortlessly into his arms.  He was talking again. Smooth soothing words that have me smiling like a doe eyed school girl.

His hands moved from my waist up my back until finally his strong fingers grasped the back of my neck. He leaned in close "Is this ok baby?" I couldn't speak, I just smile. My hips moved to be closer to him. Slowly they danced against him as his thumb caressed my neck playfully.

He moved in closer, I felt his breath on my cheek just before I felt his lips on my skin  "Sorry, I couldn't resist" he whispered against my cheek.
But I wasn't complaining, I wanted more.  My hands moved up his  tight stomach to his firm chest. I moaned as I celebrated the differences between us.

His lips brushed mine and I felt my body start to tremble uncontrollable. I pushed my hips harder against him and slid my hands up his shirt. Suddenly his lips were on mine. My stomach pulled in that familiar way. He was  satisfied that he had claimed my mouth but my body was desperate for more.

Suddenly he took my pleasure from me, removing his lips from mine.
"Did you enjoy that baby?" he asked with a growl in his voice. His smile left no doubt that he knew exactly how much I enjoyed that.
"I was always much better at show than tell" I whispered as I pulled his mouth back to mine.
I melted against him, could not speak, could not think...just let him take me...any way he wants.

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Tomi85
: 1822

« #14 : January 30, 2014, 09:00:46 AM »

My Daisy Chain date with His Girl Only

I know her long time meet many time but I still was a little nervous this is a special date set up for the daisy chain. Her train is just arrive one more check everything's good.
She step out from the train I see her first she was beautiful like always, I start to walk try to be calm, she see me and she wrapped her arms around my neck was so happy to see me again. It was a long trip to me so  I hold her hand and take her to a café.

We take a sit at the table I order two cappuccino and we start to talk first average thing than Daisy Chain Game comes up guessing who will be the next one, „did you see the new earrings?” she ask „happy earring day Tomi” I just sit there calm and I answer with little smile on my face „yes I see tham and speaking of earings close your eyes angel” I see on her she get exited what I want.
I put a little gift box on the table “You can open your eyes now” whan she see she get more exited what could it be she smile on me and I think what a lovely smile she has.
She open the the box it was a new earring she love it stand up come to my side she give me a cuddle and a  kiss.

I took her back to my house I hold her hand and bring her to the middle of room where we can dance we want to show the other the new songs we found. Fisrt we fooling araund wit fast dance than a slow one comes next, I look in her eyes smile on her pul her close to me I put my hands on her waist she wrapped her arms around my neck. At the end of the music “I have another surprise” I say I make diner with little candles on the table and a bottle of red wine.

“How we finish this great day?” she ask, “movies I tought we can watch walking dead I know you like it I got the new parts” I say. So we liy down on the couch and start the move she move closer to me at the scary part I don’t say nothing just smile and hold her, few times she push her face on my chest to hide her eyes at bloody parts of movie I cuddle her make her calm again. After a few part of the move she lay silently in my arms I just watch her as she get closer to sleep give her a little kiss and hold her till she fall a sleep.
« : January 31, 2014, 08:52:40 AM Tomi85 »

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: