*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Daisy Chain Game
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Daisy Chain Game  ( 10347 )
Vitesse

« #15 : February 02, 2014, 08:03:37 AM »

My Daisy Chain date with Tomi

I love beautiful things, and in particular beautiful handmade things. A friend some years ago showed me a beautiful cabinet by the European craftsman, Tomi. It was so perfectly designed, crafted and finished that I knew I must one day own of his pieces. I was excited to learn that a local gallery was hosting a show featuring Tomi's work. I spent nearly two hours there, looking over so many beautiful examples of his work. The prices were of course far beyond my range. I chatted with the gallery owner, and when I asked if I could meet Tomi, she directed me to a cafe just down the street. I followed her directions, and I saw Tomi sitting on his own at a table. I hesitated but a moment before walking up to him.

"Would you mind if I joined you for a little while," I asked. "I've been to the gallery and I greatly admire your work."

Tomi gave me a warm, shy smile and stood to pull out a chair for me. He called the waiter over.

"What would you like to drink, Ms ..."

"A Martini, I think. And it's Ms. Vitesse, but please call me Vi."

We were soon talking together like old friends. Tomi was happy talking about his craftsmanship and I was happy to listen. I watched him as he  talked, the passion in his eyes and how his hands moved as he talked. I was feeling quite taken my this man. Tomi told me he was staying on a friend's yacht anchored in the bay, and he shyly asked if I would like to see it with him. We walked together and I slipped my arm into his.

The yacht was impressive as we approached it in the launch. Tomi explained he had accepted a contract to build custom cabinetry and in return the owner agreed to his staying on board from time to time. On board, Tomi took me below to show me his work. We ended up on the afterdeck, enjoying another drink in the cool evening breeze.

I took Tomi's hand, and invited him to dance with me, and he took me in his arms, and we danced slowly to the sound of the water lapping at the hull.

"Tomi, I love your work so much, and would love to own one of your cabinets, but the prices ... I could never afford one."

Tomi looked at me keenly, inviting me to continue.

"But sometimes you do work in exchange for something else of value. Is there anything I have that might be of value in exchange?"

Tomi said nothing, and just slowly ran his hand down my back, sending a frisson down my spine. I reached up and started to unbutton his waistcoat. He pulled me to him, and kissed me. No promises were made, Tomi was too much a gentleman for that. We were both now hungry for each other, and I wanted only to be in his arms, to feel his strong, delicate hands touching me.

We made love on the afterdeck, the breezes drawing away the heat of our passion into the cool evening air.

Tomi promised me not one, but two matching cabinets.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #16 : February 04, 2014, 07:07:09 AM »

my Daisy Chain date with Vitesse

Having sent a message to Vitesse and wait for her answer "Would she say Yes or No" I wondered to myself

To my great delight i got the a message with the words "Yes I would be happy to have a date with you" Along with time and date and where to pick her up from.

With my grey pin striped suit on I get into my Ferrari and head to the address on the message. As i pull up out side the address and think "What a nice place with a great view over Crystal Lake"  Ringing the door bell I step back from the door and wait. as the door opens a figure of  beauty stands in the doorway. "Good Evening Miss Vitesse I'm Tango your date for the evening" "Good Evening Tango" she says with a smile. offering her my arm I walk her to my car and open the door for her holding her hand as she lower herself into her seat.  Walking around to my side of the car I get in a start the car with a little rev.

As we drive down the hill overlooking  the harbor of Crystal Lake we chat and make small talk pulling into the harbor. I stop at the end of a wooden walkway up onto a beautiful Yacht, Getting out of the car  i walk around and open Vitesse's door and offer my hand to help her out. Keeping her hand in mine I close the car door and walk her to the walkway "Welcome to my Yacht please come aboard" I say as I let go of her hand and show her up the walkway.  I couldn't help myself watching her body move as she walked up the wooden walkway. With a little glance over her shoulder she catches me watching her body. She turns back and makes her body sway more as she reaches the top I have caught he up and take her hand and lead her to the back of the yacht .

As I poor Vitesse a cold glass of champagne the Yacht gently moves out and out of the harbor and out onto the smooth clear water of the lake.
Putting some soft music on I take Vitesse's hand again and spin her into me gently I hold her against me as we move to the beat of the music and the sway of the yacht. Are lips gently brush against each other and then lock in a full passionate kiss as our embrace holding her body tight against mine as my hands move down her back and rest gently on the soft roundness of her cheeks with a gently squeeze I pull her even tighter to me.

Feeling her slide her hands under my jacket and ease it off my shoulders as it falls to the floor I gently pull the zip on the back of her dress down and ease her dress off her shoulders It falls to the floor to reveal her shier Black lace lingerie clinging to her body. As we keep dancing and undress each other feeling her lowering my trousers I feel her hand on my chest pushing me back to the easy bed setting on the edge of the bed Vitesse sets next to me kissing my chest as her hand roamed freely over my body. Leaning over to her our lips meat and our tongues find each others as her hand gentle wraps around my shaft.  Feeling her soft grip of her hand as it moves slowly on my shaft breaking our kiss Vitesse kisses her way down over my chest and softly kisses the tip of my shaft and lowering her lips around it.Gasping as the wonderful feeling of her soft lips move down my shaft I lay back and enjoy the feeling. When she slides off the bed and between my knees and not breaking the hold she has over my shaft.

I watch as she moves her lips her tongue over my hard length biting my lip stopping myself from loosing my self control. I tap the bed beside me "come and lay here" I say trying to catch my breath.

As Vitesse move back onto the bed I slide onto my knees and gently open her legs kissing my way up her inner thigh breathing in her sweet armour as I get closer and closer to her moist silk lips gently letting my tongue move over them and tasting her sweet nectar letting it feel my taste buds as i push my tongue deeper into her.

Loosing ourselves in the moment and to the pull of lust that has taken over use. We wake in each others arms to the sound of the Yachts horn as it enters back into the harbor. Pulling her tight against me I kiss her neck as her snuggles back into me as her eyes open and sees the daylight outside she sits up "God what time is it I have work to go to" We both grab our clothes and get ourselves dressed just as the yacht reaches the dock.

We rush down the walkway and I open her door of the car rushing around I get in and with the wheels spinning on the tarmac I race back to her home pulling up out side her house I get out and help her out of the car.

She turns to me and pulls me tight to her kissing me passionately "We must do this again soon" she says as she breaks our kiss "Thank you for such a hot date and yes it will be the first of many" I say as i kiss her again before she rushes to her front door and with a blow of a kiss her door closes.

I take a slow drive back to my yacht with a big smile on my face......

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #17 : February 10, 2014, 07:10:50 PM »

My Daisy chain Date with Tangoracer

Pulling up outside his Apartment block nice and early and hand my keys to the Valet to car my car I slip him  A$10 to put it some where good.
Walking though the Lobby the grade looks up and smiles "Good Evening Miss K"  Turning to him "Hi Jason" I say and open my coat to flash him my tight black dress. "Very nice  Very very nice" he says with a big grin

Getting into the lift and Jason smiles and hits the Pent House button at his desk as the doors close I blow Jason a kiss. The lift shouts upwards and I watch the floor number rush passed and the it softly slows and stops as the doors open I check my lipstick in the mirror and step into the entrance hall of the Pant House

"Tango.... Tango" I call  "Out here my sweet" he calls from the balcony. I walk out into the cool evening air and as the perfect gentleman that he is he takes my coat and hangs it up for me. Leaning on the edge of the balcony looking out over the city lights. As he returns he hands me a glass of Champagne. I take the glass and look back over the city as we drink our glasses of champagne I look into his eyes and see the green glint in them "A Penny for your Thoughts" I say as I kiss his cheek leaving a nice red lipstick mark on it.

He turns to me and smiles "Where is that dinner serves it was meant to be here by now" As he says it a man dressed in a white jacket and black trousers says "Sir  Madam  Dinner is served."

Tango takes me by the arm and leads me to the table holding out my chair for me to sit down. With soft jazz music playing in the background we chat and eat our dinner and drink more chilled champagne. As we finished our dinner a nice slow song came on, looking over the table at him I reach out and take his hand "Dance with me" I say as i pull him up and spin into him.  As he takes me in his arms and pulls me into his chest squeezing me tight into him.

I feel my nipples harden as I moved and rubbed against his chest, snuggling into his neck as his hands move down to my butt. As his fingers dig into my cheeks I grind my hips into him feeling him grow as my hips move harder against him. "My sweet Tango take me onto the balcony and make love to me under the stars" I whisper in his ear. He takes my hand and leads me back to the balcony and spins me back into his arms and kissing my deeply feeling his fingers take the zip of my dress as he pulls it down and my dress fall to the floor he walks me backwards to the sun bed and lays me down on my back. Laying on my back I close my eyes and feel his soft lips kiss there way down my body gently sucking and pulling on my nipples  in turn. Slowly he kisses down love until he reaches my panties he kiss over my panties feeling his lips brush over my small patch of pubic hair under my panties and then down onto my wet lips. Feeling the heat of his breath through the fabric of my lace panties as his lips press harder against my lips.

I breath heavy as I feel my panties being pulled down and then feel the touch of his warm tongue against my lips feeling it push between them going deeper and deeper finding my wetness around his tongue. Arching my back as his tongue flicks over my little button deep inside. As his tongue moves inside me his lips press on my clit moving over it making it swell and making my lips tighten around his tongue with each brush of his lips. Grabbing the back of his head and press it harder into my wet lips as i feel my body start to tingle as i feel the unstoppable feeling build deep inside my body. My body arches and shacks and a load moan my first orgasm takes over my body and the rush of ecstasy rushes though my body and out of my lips and into his. Hearing his soft moan as my juices fill his mouth I eel his lips tighten over my wetness sucking every last drop of my love drink. 

As the ecstasy of my orgasm subsides i feel his lips release my wetness and I take a deep breath feeling my legs being opened wide. I feel the tip of his shaft rub over my lips and the gently slide deep into my wetness feeling his hands on my hips has he slides deeper and deeper into my body. Feeling every inch of his hot shaft sliding in and out of my wetness with each thrust he pushes my body back and then pulls me back onto his shaft. I moan loudly as he pushes deep into me and I feel that feeling again building inside me and I know I can't take much more. Looking up into his eyes I see they are glassed and I know his close to gripping him tight with my muscles around his shaft I feel it twitch and pulse inside me just as the rush of my orgasm goes through me again I feel the sudden rush of heat deep inside my body I open my eyes wide to see Tangos mouth open as he fills me with his red hot seed.

He fall onto me panting as his shaft twitches and sends its last drops into me  wrapping my arms around him as our bodies shack against each others "Thank you my sweet Lover" I whisper in his ear as I stroke his head  "Rest here under the stars with me" 

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #18 : February 19, 2014, 12:42:25 PM »

My Daisy Chain Date with both Vitesse and Karen (All_For_You)

"A toast to love, friendship, and naughty thoughts!" I say, raising my glass of Caipirinha. Vitesse and Karen lurch over and gingerly tap their glasses against mines. We all recline back, and savor our drinks while absorbing the beautiful beach landscape, that is painted a lovely red and orange hue from the settling sun. "I'm glad we all decided to vacation out here." says Karen, who continues to admire the scenery. The soft rolling waters that slush back and forth from the sparkling ocean sea provides us with a soft and tranquil melody that soothes our minds into a dull, nearly coma like slumber. The gentle ocean breeze massages our backs, further heightening this blissful feeling of relaxation. Truly we all just seem lost in our own little worlds. I suddenly look over at Vitesse. She sports a black one piece swim suit that fits snug around her milky white body. My eyes trail along her narrow hips, dipping to her round bubbly ass, before gazing down to her long smooth creamy legs.  I make eye contact with her, and she immediately darts her eyes away from mines. Feeling a tingle of unease had settled over Vitesse, I inquire if anything was wrong.

"Nothing." she replies quietly. Vitesee takes a peak over at Karen who still seems to be focused on the beautiful ocean canvas. Karen, wore a brightly colored red bikini that left little to the imagination; her round, full breasts squeezing against her top....jiggling and bouncing with each little small movement she made. Karen notices Vitesse's gaze from the corner of her eyes, and looks over to her. "Vitesse? What is it?" asks Karen, with a little pep in her voice. Vitesse bites her lips and appears hesitant; too reluctant in revealing at what  rattled within her head. I place my hand atop her delicate slender fingers and give a wink. "C'mon. You can tell us. Don't be shy."

Feeling a bit reassured, she breaths in deep and explains. "Well Hukk..I fancy your company. Along with Karen's. Both of you are a delight to chat and spend time with." Karen and me look at each other and chuckle, before staring back at Vitesse. "Well, that's good to know. We feel the same way about you."replies a smiling Karen. "Yes. Well, I.." Vitesse stops short of completing her sentence and blushes. Karen schooches over to her side and wraps her arms around Vitesse in order to relax her. "? Yes?" asks Karen playfully. Vitesse shivers from just the touch of Karen's skin grazing over her flesh, her voice providing a notable tremble as she attempts to reveal what plagued her mind. A few seconds pass, and Vitesse is finally able to regain her composure.
Straightening herself against the chair, she calmly begins to speak "I was wondering what you two would say to my suggestion of us three, making love." Karen's eyes widen, her jaw drooping down in disbelief at Vitesse's request. I meanwhile, blink a few times trying to register what Vitesse had just said..not quite certain if she was merely pulling a fast one on me and Karen.

"Vitesse? Are you serious?" I finally manage to say, cutting through the silence that had descended upon the group. Vitesse looks at me with glowing eyes and simply nods. I peer over at Karen. She briefly looks in my direction and smiles before returning back to look at Vitesse. She shuffles around the chair, showing discomfort.... unsure as to whether the look Karen gave was one of intrigue or reluctance, to the suggestion she just made. Suddenly without warning, Karen places a hand on Vitesse's left cheek and turns her face to meet hers. She leans close and plants a tender kiss on Vitesse's full burgundy lips, panting all the while atop her mouth. I stare with fascination, my fingers still lightly brushing over Vitesse's squirming hand. I could feel a mounting hunger within me brewing..a bubbling of heat and lust raising to the surface of my skin and releasing itself through my pores. The steam of desire had begun to overwhelm my own senses. Karen finally pulls away from Vitesse's moistened quivering lips, both their steaming hot breaths rolling down to their necks. Not able to sit still, any longer, I push myself off the chair and walk over to Vitesse. She stares up at me with craving eyes breathing heavily right on my belly. I carefully grab the bun of her hair and pull her head back. She shows no resistance...seemingly subdued by Karen's honey sweet hot lips. I bend down and apply a very deep kiss. She immediately begins to react, clinging tightly to Karen's arm. My moans cascade down her throat, while my tongue drags across the corner of her lips. I slowly pull away, biting on her bottom lip and slowly allowing it to grind against my teeth before releasing. Her eyes seemed vacant; dazed and fogged by both our kisses. I reach over to Karen and wrap my fingers around her neck. I carefully pull her closer to me and giver her a deep kiss as well. My tongue coils around hers, as our lips smack loudly from our passionate kissing. I begin to pull away, leaving a small trail of saliva dangling between the bottom portion of our lips. "I think that's a yes from us two.." says a panting Karen. Vitesse still seems jarred by our hot kisses, and doesn't say a word. Karen stands up along side me and takes Vitesse's left hand. I meanwhile reach over and grab her other hand. "Well...what are you waiting for? Lets go." I say, giving her a wink. We slowly pull her off from her seat, and walk back hand in hand to our Tiki house located nearby and proceed to fulfill Vitesse's wish. 
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: