*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to get a woman to bed on AChat
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: How to get a woman to bed on AChat  ( 26722 )
Vitesse

« : January 20, 2014, 11:57:39 AM »

I'm not naming names, or giving away his secret, but I just had a great time with a new friend in AChat. As soon as I saw his first note to me in general chat, I didn't hesitate to invite him to my room. Without giving away the details, my sexy friend started telling me a story, and I knew immediately I wanted to play along.

This approach depends on a common language of course, but wit and imagination were also needed.

I like role-play and fantasy, so here's to the sex organ between our ears, and to great AChat players.
mirandast
: 2

« #1 : January 26, 2014, 02:05:54 PM »

I agree completely ,getting a interesting message always gets my interest rather than the normal Hi you want to fuck , so yes guys n girls exercise the grey matter a little bit and you never know what it may lead to  :)
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #2 : January 29, 2014, 07:58:09 AM »

I've begun to be much more creative with my openings. Gone are the days of just *handing her a red rose*. My intro's range from the absurd (a marching band suddenly pops in, playing loudly 'This girl is on Fire' by Alicia Keys, while spelling out your name on a huge green field.) to suave (I leisurely make my way over to you, while holding a glass of martini in each hand. I pass you one and take a seat right next to you without saying a word). It's fun and causes you to think up more ideas on how to next break the ice.

P.S welcome Miran! Good to see you dropping by the forum. Big hugs and kisses. Mwuuah.
Justlna
: 46

« #3 : February 01, 2014, 02:42:19 PM »

If this is meant to be advice topic, than i might suggest one thing:
Never forget that Achat is not about pennises, it's about brains :D

Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strenght. (c) 1984

And yes, feel free to hate me, because Oceania is at war with Eurasia and had always been.
TG_Chaser

« #4 : February 10, 2014, 07:03:48 PM »

like an rp opening? anyone have an example? I feel like id set up some creepy setting if i tried
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : February 10, 2014, 07:23:13 PM »

Here's some  RP   ideas  -

Forum Homepage > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories > RP-suggestions Database       http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1502.0.html

All you need is a little imagination.

You could also try Virtual dating, which is my favourite.

Pretend it is a real date, use a past experience  or  your imagination of a date you would like, and  treat the lady / guy accordingly...  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Vitesse

« #6 : February 10, 2014, 08:20:48 PM »

Brandybee,

Thank you for pointing out this roleplaying thread. I will be busy for quite a while thinking up sexy new scenarios to play with all this inspiration to work with  :D

Of course, if anyone wants to start the story off first, then that's even better ...

Vi
TG_Chaser

« #7 : February 11, 2014, 08:41:18 AM »

I've tried some of that, just kind of doing some prologue for a mini sex story to set up some rp... I guess we're in the women and men thread, but as someone who primarily goes for TGs I think its a waste of energy (unless i spam the same story to a handful of people?) because the majority of them don't like guys but are incredibly unclear about it. so I'll spend this time thinking up an idea and typing it out, and they'll reply "have gifts?", "no men" or wont reply most of the time.
"Hi, how are you?" or "Hi, I'm Nate, nice to meet you" is a lot easier to spam... What do you guys think? write something out in wordpad after I sign on and just copy and paste it until someone replies?
Sara91
: 9

« #8 : March 01, 2014, 09:58:58 AM »

Well, I might not be able to give you a full how-to, but I can tell you what doesn't work. I've only been here a couple of days, and I've already seen this kind of thing a lot.....

'Wanna fuck' or 'come suck my cock' or 'nice ass, want a dick in it?'. I've been bombarded by messages along those lines, and they don't work, we'll, at least on me. Those cold invites from people who can't be bothered to even say hi first, we'll, that doesn't work either.

And no, I don't need a passage right out of a romance novel either, though it would be interesting to see :). What has worked on me? Some pleasant conversation, which naturally leads to more. 'Hi, how are you doing today?' Can go a long way...unfortunately so many guys seem to message all at once, and it really is hard to have multiple conversations going on this program.
« : March 01, 2014, 10:03:13 AM Sara91 »
Allys
: 13

« #9 : March 31, 2014, 03:17:45 PM »

'Wanna fuck' or 'come suck my cock' or 'nice ass, want a dick in it?'. I've been bombarded by messages along those lines, and they don't work, we'll, at least on me. Those cold invites from people who can't be bothered to even say hi first, we'll, that doesn't work either.

lol...Some of those would work on me.

At least it's direct, and shows that the guy knows what he wants.

« : March 31, 2014, 03:19:33 PM Allys »
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #10 : March 31, 2014, 03:30:01 PM »

Then they wounder why women  don't  have  sex  with then . Not all women are  cheep
  some do like to be respected .I like a  gentleman to respect  me as a lady  even if its a friendly chat.

And I am not looking .
 I  have  My Gentleman  that I know respects me and loves me  so Blessed  :)

« : March 31, 2014, 03:32:19 PM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #11 : April 02, 2014, 01:35:37 PM »

Here is the right way to have a woman in your bed on here :

STEP 1 : Présentation

Hello YYYY , i'm XXXX how are you ...... ( feel free to implement any compliment that come in your mind , avoid "babe" "baby" "bb" because some women dont like be called like this )

STEP 2 : Chatting

You should try to talk with her in a way she like ( just say "Hello , want to fuck" have few chances to work with many women )

STEP 3 : Invitation

Go to the profile page of the targeted woman and select "invit" , wait few seconds . If you dont enter the room no need to insist , it mean she dont want .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
khaten
: 136

MSN Messenger - khaten@live.co.uk
« #12 : April 04, 2014, 05:53:38 PM »

It has always been within my nature to treat women who i meet on achat with respect and try to get to know them first. In my experiance, the best sex comes from someone you are compatable with. Not just the odd flirt and fumble. As advice I would say really get to know the woman you're interested in. They are humans too, not pieces of meat for our pleasure!

Allys
: 13

« #13 : April 04, 2014, 06:30:05 PM »

Guys, telling us you're horny doesn't help.  First of all it's redundant (you're a guy, so I already know you're probably horny).  But when you're talking to me, you shouldn't just be looking for someone random to fuck. I'm smart, funny, beautiful and sexy.  If you're chatting with me it should be because you want to fuck me, not just because I'm there so I'll do.

I know most guys are just on because they're turned on, but most girls are here to be turned on, so put some effort in!
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #14 : April 04, 2014, 11:32:30 PM »

$$$$$ Give her a million dollars $$$$$

I like people who make me laugh,
           good humor gives me laughter.

Please keep telling more on how to get women in to bed  ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: