*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to get a woman to bed on AChat
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: How to get a woman to bed on AChat  ( 26726 )
Kaitlyn72

« #30 : March 19, 2015, 01:37:14 PM »

Honestly, the thing that works best for anybody approaching me is ready? They Read my Profile. Shocking yes? I cant count how many times somebody asks me a question and I thought "Well if you read my profile you would already know that" Also a greeting that goes beyond Hi or Hey. Tell me you are interested in forming a bridge and not just rapid firing hellos into the night hoping for a response.  Just my 2 cents.
Caristiona

« #31 : March 21, 2015, 08:16:15 PM »

I've only been here a little more than a week, but I think it's safe to say I've already had my share of 'hello - wanna fuck's. A particularly stingy one was a guy who I agreed to go to a room with, to see what he was like, and when he just wanted me to blow him instantly and I asked him to slow down a bit, he just left. But hey ... there are so many horny guys out there, it seems, who just wanna get off immediately and who's apparently able to without much foreplay or anything. Fine. I believe it's just what it is in a game like this ... and sometimes in realspace, too, hehe - in fact more often than not perhaps? Okay, maybe the guys I meet when I go out are a little more polite but if they just want to get into my pants, it can quickly devolve into some 'worst pick-up-lines' ever stuff bc they are so needy or whatever.

Anyway, I think we just have to accept that that's how the 'A-discoteque' is, in general, and then do our best to be patient and open for partners who actually want to chat a bit first and warm up, if that's what we want (sometimes it isn't, right? ;-). I guess that's my strategy at least. I dunno if it's too ... well, timid? I guess time will have to tell.
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: