*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Password Error only difference I can find is I am in a different country
« previous next »
: [1]
: Password Error only difference I can find is I am in a different country  ( 5933 )
lordkueh
: 6

Hi, I am back in Malaysia. I tried to get on to achat but it says I have the wrong password which could not be true as I have checked and rechecked it. I tried to create a new account to test it out just for the sake of trying. The login was successful when it was first created but later it could not access the website anymore. The new account cannot access the game even at the first try. It just say wrong username and password.

Any advice from experienced users would be helpful.
Lover
: 10350

Hm, never heard of this before. Can you login with your new or old avi to website? (not game, only website?)
Perhaps anti-virus software or firewall is blocking your access?

susy_a
Administrator
: 101

Hi, I am back in Malaysia. I tried to get on to achat but it says I have the wrong password which could not be true as I have checked and rechecked it. I tried to create a new account to test it out just for the sake of trying. The login was successful when it was first created but later it could not access the website anymore. The new account cannot access the game even at the first try. It just say wrong username and password.

Any advice from experienced users would be helpful.

Yes, it is possible in case of some specific countries, from which there were severe attacks in the past. Please contact support.

Susy
Lover
: 10350

Thanks for the quick answer Susy

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

What  do you do if you cant logg on to your account   how do the reset the pass ??

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

You cant  reset the password. You can only change it after using your old password of course.

If you have forgotten it or it has become compromised,  you need to contact " Support"  and they will reset your password and email it to you.

On receiving it, you then use it to change it to your own unique password.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
vvv1000
: 1

confirm same trouble in Malaysia and China
jayc
: 1600

Hi VVV1000,
  see reply  #2  of this topic.
 You may need to contact support   
: [1]  
« previous next »
: