*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Valentine 2014
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Secret Valentine 2014  ( 26533 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #30 : February 16, 2014, 02:09:35 PM »

The Secret Valentine is now closed to volunteers . 

The Couples will be posted shortly  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #31 : February 16, 2014, 03:16:09 PM »

Round 1: First person is giver

Jayc                Tomi85
Tom_Hardy      maron211177
HisGirlOnly      unclecharlie
TG_Chaser      All_for_you
florise            hukk
tangoracer      concerto
Brandybee      Lover
mrsexlover      Lydiarose
Vitesse           Ginuwine
FoxyRoxxy      stone
Denisee40      tstasha

Lover

« #32 : February 16, 2014, 03:17:55 PM »

Round 2: First person is giver

Lover                    florise
Tomi85                 Brandybee
maron211177      HisGirlOnly
All_for_you        Tom_Hardy
unclecharlie      Vitesse
Lydiarose        TG_Chaser
concerto        mrsexlover
hukk                 FoxyRoxxy
stone                 tangoracer
tstasha            jayc
Ginuwine         Denisee40

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #33 : February 17, 2014, 09:21:53 AM »

Oh, well I'm happy with my results.  8)
Pity, me and Lover couldn't have a sequel to our massage, but I guess there is always a next time.
Stone
: 1842

« #34 : February 17, 2014, 11:20:45 AM »

I arrive at Tangoracer’s yacht on Crystal Lake ready for our secret valentine date. I am impressed by it’s luxury and décor. It is a lovely setting for the planned lap or pole dance.

Tango comes to greet me on the deck and I hand him my Valentines gift, a box of chocolates, a single red rose and a bottle of rose wine.
He is stunningly attractive in his new suit. I recognise it immediately as the Valentine Suit from the designer label of Marilyn. A very exclusive and exquisite designer for the Achat village. HB is very lucky to have this man’s affections.
He invites me in.

I am dressed, coincidently in one of  “Marilyn’s” beautiful white dresses too with matching white underwear.

Tango is the perfect host and we chat a little about his new position as Moderator in Achat Square, a new village meeting place for the village and how impressed I am with how they are hosting and looking after the visitors and Forum villagers there.

I then ask if I may put on the CD I have bought with me for my dance – A sensual breathy melody , perfect for a valentine seductive dance.  I put it on repeat so it wont ruin the dance routine

Christina  Aguilera    Beautifulhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX7XMwBVZ6c.

Then I kiss him on the cheek and sit him down for my performance.

I sway and pout seductively,  in perfect time to the music, whispering and moaning naughty thoughts to tease and tantalise.
I slowly remove my dress, and dance for him in my white underwear.

He removes his suit and I see that he is wearing a wicked little pink thong. He has a breath taking, stunning body and it does not go unnoticed. He kicks back and sits down, ready to enjoy my dance.

I feel his eyes and full attention on my curvy figure and I feel thrilled to be the object of such intensity.  I lick my lips and continue my dance, swaying, bending, stepping towards him and stepping back from him.

My intent is to raise his temperature and feel the sexual tension in the air.

I see his pink thong fill and bulge as my goal is provocatively achieved and his breath is short little pants.

He is amazingly controlled and allows me to tease him, even teasing me back …but we are both respectful, knowing the line, neither of us will cross.

My dance ends with a hot steamy kiss and a little bit of chocolate and wine feeding. 

The date was hot, teasing, naughtily provocative but also one of trust between two great friends.

Tangoracer is a true gentleman and I’m sure when unleashed, the lady would be sandbagged into a smiling, yawning delightful aftermath of pleasure.

HB is truly lucky to have this man.

And he gave me a score out of 10 for my lap dance but that is for him to say …   I think Brandy- my teacher and mentor- will have serious competition in receiving her own scoring on this one.

Thank you Tango for a wonderful date.

Brandybee

« #35 : February 17, 2014, 08:30:56 PM »

Tomi85 sends me a text to say he has finished work and if I am free, I can pop round his place for the Secret Valentine foot massage.

As I had had a hard day at work, the thought was very appealing. I agreed immediately and jumped in my car to make the short drive over to him. He was in waiting for me and showed me through to his beautiful terrace garden.

He played some soft Hungarian music and we danced a little to relax. He even dipped me. We had met briefly in the Achat Village Square and he said he was a little nervous as his English was a little slow.  He had nothing to worry about, He was delightful company and we were soon chilling and getting ready for my foot massage.

He gently removed my shoes and washed each foot before dribbling oil in his hands.

He massaged each foot with loving attention, easing the tension in my feet, ankles and calves.

It was blissful. I shut my eyes enjoying the strong fingers working into my muscles and joints.

The date was over before I knew it.  I was exquisitely relaxed and my feet were in heaven.

Ladies this guy is a true gentleman, who knows how to treat a lady and I highly recommend his Hungarian foot massage.
I had a lovely date with a lovely man.

Thank you Tomi85.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #36 : February 18, 2014, 10:40:59 AM »

*ring ring*

"A phone call? At this hour?" I think to myself. I look down to see it's a phone call from Halie aka Foxy.  "Hello Hukk! My feet are tired. I think I need that massage right about now." she says in her sexy spanish accent. "Yes ma'am!" I reply back. I run over to my place for a change of clothes and proceed to Roxy's digs soon after. Upon opening the door, I am immediately welcomed with a kind smile and warm hug. "My friend Hukk! It's been too long!" she cries out. I laugh, while providing an exaggerated facial expression of  being crushed by her embrace. "Yoooour killing me!" I chuckle. I apply polite kisses on each of her cheeks and settle myself in within her house.

We chat for the longest on relationships, forum life, and other random things that happen to enter in on our conversation. "Lover..he's the love of my life." she fawns. "Hey now, I want Lover to remain a bachelor! It'll be a crime against humanity if you keep him all to yourself." I say jokingly.  "Never!" she shouts with scowling brimstone eyes. I hold up my hands defensively, hoping to avoid the wrath of Foxy, but unfortunately it was too late; she seemed bent on exacting some sort of punishment for my suggestion of sharing Lover with others. "Get on your knees now Hukk and send my feet to heaven!" she commands, pointing down to the ground.  I nervously position myself on the floor and proceed to bath my hands in warm scented oils, while she reclines back on the sofa. I delicately massage her feet, trying to relieve the knots of stress located around the arch of her feet. "Better I ask? Am i forgiven?" I ask meekly. "No, keep massaging!" she instructs. I begin to clamp both of my hands around her toes and crack them lightly. *crack* *crack* "There we go! Thank you!" she says with satisfaction. "You know Lover recommended I receive the 'Hukk treatment'. Do you think you could provide me with that?" she asks, winking. I rub the back of my neck, and hesitate. "I don't know Halie. The 'Hukk treatment' can be pretty rough. I think I'll just provide you with a small sampler." I reply back.

"Alright, lets have at it!" she claps enthusiastically. "Alright then...hold on to your butt." I say, readying my hands to strike.

*Karate chop of relaxation!" I cry out. *chop* *chop*

"Oh! Not bad! I can see why Lover recommended it!" she laughs. We both continue our conversation, while I give her feet soothing massages (with a couple of karate chops mixed in ;) ). Finally, with my hands utterly exhausted, Foxy shows mercy and proclaims that her feet have been fully satisfied! "Thank you my friend!" she smiles, while giving me with a tight hug. "It was my pleasure! Sorry though, if my karate chops seemed too rough!" I chuckle.

Foxy was a gracious host, and always a splendid person to chat with. Lover is quite the lucky man to have her around. Thanks again for allowing me to massage ya Halie. Big hugs and kisses. Mwuuah.  :-*   

Tom_Hardy

« #37 : February 18, 2014, 07:46:59 PM »

- May I have a Valentines date with you Maron
- Ohhh Mr. Hardy would be my pleasure, Maron answered and blushed. My date with Maron couldn't have a better start. We were both a bit nervous but we still eagerly settled for time and place for our date.

Welcome,you look wonderful I said and handed Maron a glass of bubbly, while we stepped out on the patio. Sun was setting and there was just a slight breeze. The sea was calm. Maron leaned back on me as I held her while we took in the scenery. I could sense a slight hint of vanilla as my chin slightly touched her neck. We just stood there for a long while.

- Are you feeling less nervous now, I asked.
- Being in your arms now, yes a bit less nervous, Maron answered.

To ease the tension off more I offered Maron to give her feet a special treatment, bringing out a bucket with warm water, soap, lotions and oil. Maron eased herself into my scruffy couch and I kneeled down in front of her. One hand reaching out and bringing her first foot into my lap. I let my hands treat Marons feet, one at a time, while our conversation continued. It was a zen moment, us learning to know eachother better and even touching eachothers hearts.

- This soft breeze feels good on my skin
- Now I think your feet just need some oil
- You spoil me
- Mmmmm, that's what I like
- Mmmmhhhh the tension is almost gone , the best massage I ever had Tom

Right then and there, little did we know, because the best massage was still ahead of us.
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #38 : February 18, 2014, 10:31:43 PM »

I met Susan in the town square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com/ and she asked me to come over to her appartment for this dance she wanted to give me. I agreed and a little while later we where at her neat downtown appartment.

We talked a little to break the ice, we never met before. Then she asked i would like to dance and as i agreed she turned on the music. We danced a little, i showed her my "daddy dance moves" i learned on the forum. But as the music changed to a more romantic song i stepped closer and hold her in my arms for a more romantic dance.

We giggled a bit, and Susan smelled very nice and when our faces met, i gave her a little kiss. That broke the ban, and she asked me to sit down on the couch and relax.

In the most senual way Susan started to dance and strip her clothes off, giving me a good look of all but one of her beautiful body features. As she danced with her panties on, i saw some flickering light comming from the next appartment building, as she had not closed the window curtains.

"I believe someone is watching you Susan " i said.

"Oh that's my neighbour Peeping Tom, he's always watching, that's why i don't close the curtains. He is quiet the looker and i wish he stopped watching and come over sometime to give me a proper fuck" Susan replied.

"Now lets give him more to look at" she said with a wink.

She came closer and sat her marvelous body down on my lap. Susan kissed me on the lips and then pushed her soft breasts in my face. Hard nipples where pooking in my direction. Susan grabbed one and moved her nipple against my lips.

Her smell, her touch, how could i other then open my mouth and let my tongue out to lick that nipple, quickly after she replaced it for the other one. As Susan nipples and breast seemed to be very sensetive underneath my touch something else was getting awake inside her panties and stuck his head up.

"Lets make sure your's is awake too" Susan said gigglling and put her hands down my undies witch resultated in the reaction she wanted.

The night continued on, and at the end we kissed to mark the friendship we made.

Thanks for the wonderfull date Susan.  :-*

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
tangoracer
: 3444

« #39 : February 19, 2014, 08:50:04 AM »

Relaxing on my yacht on in the harbor on crystal lake I hear the sound of a car on the gravel road leading into the harbor. It stops at the end of my gangway hearing the door close. Smiling to myself "That must be Miss Stone she's early as always" I Walk along the deck and watch her beautiful figure dressed all in white as she walks up the gangway. I meet her at the top and take her hand , I kiss it softly "Welcome on board My Yacht"

She hands me a box of chocolates a bottle of rose wine and  single @--;------------
Taking her by the hand I lead her around the yacht giving her the tour of the yacht ending up on the half deck at the bow of the yacht.

I open the bottle as Miss Stone walks around the deck I hand her, her glass and we sit and chat about the newly opened Town Square. As Stone finish her glass she give me a wicked smile and say's "may put on the CD I have bought with me for my dance" I smile "Yes yes please do" and point to the stereo in one of the cupboard

As Christina  Aguilera    Beautiful  start to play filling the air Stone takes my hand kisses my cheek and sits me down ready for her dance.

As her hips start to sway in perfect time with the music I slip out of my suit to show my favourite pink thong. With my eyes fixed on her every movement I kick back and get comfy for her hot show

Watching her very mesmerizing movement as she slowly removes her dress reveling her body with matching white underwear that holds her body In a perfect form. As she sways her Breast I feel myself start to grow taking a deep breath controlling myself as my pink thong doesn't hind my bulge. "A breast man are you then Tango" she says with a smile as her eyes catch my thong growing.

I wickedly grin back and say shaking my head "No I an ass man through and through" With her hearing my words she turns and bends over showing me her gorgeously shaped cheeks with her white thong panties running between them. My thong strains as i loose my self for a moment at the site in front of me. As she lets me gently feel her soft smooth flesh gently I tease her but not crossing that line of friendship and respect.

Her smile say's a thousand word it triumph as she sits on my lap and kisses my deeply as the song ends. With Stone still on my lap I hand her a glass of wine, taking one of the chocolates i dip it in my wine and gently place it between Stone red lipsticked lips. As we eat the chocolates and drink the wine I smile into her eyes "That was the most wonderful sexual dances i have ever had I think the student has become the teacher"

I kiss her softly as the smile grows on her face your score is   20/10   a perfect score

JayC you are truly a lucky man to have the love of this stunning beautiful lady

Thank you Miss Stone for such a great date

« : February 19, 2014, 10:55:10 AM tangoracer »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #40 : February 19, 2014, 09:58:13 AM »

After a long hard week  of running up and down my feet have been hurting  I  remember I  have a  massage from Secret
valentine on a Achat.  So after having a hard time of tracking down  The HUkk. I finely found him at the Town Square I phone
him  *ring ring*  holla esta el Hukk  with my spanish accent  (hello is hukk there )he answered  with a high pitch voice   HALIE  me amiga! (my friend )  how  are you  I am  fine but I need my foot  massage  my feet are  killing me can you come  over. I am  on my way let me  just leave the  town square  and   a change of clothing at my  place and I be right over..   

one hour later I hear a knock at my door knock! knock! I run to the door hoping its Lover, I open it and there is  Hukk with a facial expressione of fear with a little  smile  then it turns in to a laugh I greet him with a smile and a then it turns in to a laugh I greet him with a smile and a  kiss on the cheeks mwah mwah  and we laugh  don't  be  frightened Welcome!  come  on in  make your self  feel at home  Mi casa es su casa ( My house is your house ) he walks in cautiously  looking  side to side  asks for Lover I tell him his not home at the moment.

We talked and talk catching up on  all that's going on  he makes a comment on how Lover should remain a bachelor jokingly  before  he has time to think about it   he lifts his hands  defensively  but his to late before I give him a light tap on   the arm shoulder  stop  joking around Hukk  and  get to work  on my  feet. Hukk  delicately  massaged  my  feet in  scented  oil  hey Hukk you don't  just have a talent for writing  only  but you are  very  good   for massaging  I see why lover  enjoyed it  he  recommended  the  Hukk treatment do you think  you can do that for me  to   he was hesitate  to do it  I  might hurt you Halie are you sure you can take it. I say come  on  Hukk  with your delicate  hands do you think you can  hurt 
me  I smile ..not below the butt or I will be  the one  doing   the chop chop on you  he laughs  .....

I hear him  say       *Karate chop of relaxation!" *chop* *chop*

Fully  relaxed  satisfied . I look over at Hukk he looks exhausted I was  going to ask you  for a  pedicure  but I see you  out of breath  I will have mercy on you  and  I thank you My  friend for the wonderful magical hands  I see  why  Lover was so pleased with you :).I walk him to the door  he leaves  Thank you  Hukk we wave good bye.....

Hukk thank you  for making this  experience memorable  I had a nice time  you are a very sweet friend and  very talented  writer  I see you as a young  Ernest Hemingway.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover

« #41 : February 19, 2014, 04:26:59 PM »

My date with Brandy started with troubles. I have booked a nice hotel suit for the dance but Brandy got troubles with the plastic key  (losing connection). As we havent seen some days, we had to talk a lot and drank our fav drink - Bacardi. She gifted me a black rose - I was ashamed i had nothing than anticipation for our date. Also the audio equipment didnt work properly and it took some time to fix it.

It was all worth it, cause i got the best pole dance i ever had. Brandy did not just use the pole in a way which is beyond words, but used her imagination and fantasy in her own special way. She moved her body to Biliiy Idols "Eyes without a face" in a perfect way, snaking and turning around, playing with the speed of her moves as if she never had done something different.

I had the pleasure of getting dances fro Brandy before and they all were wonderful. Now she even improved her skills and was teasing and playing with mind but never in a bad way. Time was running and suddenly it was late. We ended with a nice dance and a gentle friendly kiss.
For the dance she gets 10/10. For being able to do it with all the troubles we had in the beginning she gets 10 extra points. And for her own special way to use the pole (conjuring it into the room with a snap of her fingers and handling it) she gest 20 extra points. And 10 more she gets for the wonderful lingerie she was wearing. Sexy but not bitchy, classy and perfectly fitting to her body. Useless to say I hurried to Roxxy afterwards bc her dance made me wanting more, much more...

Thanks a lot Brandy for a wonderful time.

50 points
« : February 19, 2014, 04:28:53 PM Lover »

Brandybee

« #42 : February 19, 2014, 09:49:45 PM »

Ever had one of those days?  Well this was one for sure. First I had pulled on my stockings and promptly laddered them and had to find another pair.  Then I couldn’t find the right shoes to go with my seductive purple basque and time was running out.

I had a Secret Valentines date with Lover and he had booked a special room in a hotel. He had sent me a text to let me know where the plastic key was hidden and he would be waiting.

I picked up the carefully wrapped and boxed, black single rose I had ordered especially for him. I threw my makeup, keys and phone into my bag, jumped in my car and set off for the Forum Village Penthouse Hotel. 

When I stopped at the traffic lights, I quickly did my makeup, and pulled a face as I put my lippy on in the central mirror.

My eye caught Stone in the car next to me and she waved and wound the window down.
“ You got a hot date?” She asked as she lowered the stereo down in her car.  "Agga do  do do "  had been playing loudly.

I nodded and grinned.  “How did yours go?”  I asked her.
“Very well, I think “  She grinned. 
“Good marks?”  I asked. 
We had a little wager on who could give the hottest dance to their Valentine dates.  In fact, we had been doing it awhile now but had recently upped the stakes.A new dress was riding on the outcome of this one.

“I hope so.  I’m looking forward to a new dress”   She teased me.
“I’m sure Jayc will buy you the one you want” I teased her back, grinning.

She chuckled and retorted , “ Of course, but I will enjoy spending your money more”
The lights changed from red to green and I shouted to her,  “In your dreams Padawan” 
I raced ahead of her and swung into the Hotel car park.

I quickly did a recheck of my hair and make up and went inside the hotel.

Security stopped me first and eyed , my rain coat, stockings and heels, making discreet enquiries what my business was at their hotel.
After checking their guest  list and realising I had indeed got a date with a Mr Lover, they waved me through to the lift. 

Then the elevator doors wouldn’t open, so I started the long trek up the stairs, cussing silently  “What was it with connections today?”

Eventually I arrived at the correct door and found the plastic card key as instructed. But it wouldn’t work at first. I fiddled and turned it round and tried and tried again and yayyyyyyyyyyy  it worked. At last I was there.

Lover , a gorgeous, handsome man, was grinning at the door having heard me trying to get in.
He welcomed me in and gave me a hug.
“Happy Valentines “ I greeted him, handing him the boxed rose.   “You wouldn’t believe the trouble I had getting here”

He laughed and without asking, he  poured and handed to me a much needed  glass of  bicardi and coke with ice and lemon. He knew my tastes as we were close friends already.

We chatted and put music on, which of course, played up at first. It eventually settled and we slow danced to set the mood.

He decided he would like a pole dance as a treat that evening and I was thankful, I had bought my magic dust.   That way I could magic the pole in an instant – just like that  :P

I moved in close to him as we danced and began to whisper in his ear, setting the scene for my erotic and seductive dance.

“Of course, you know these dances are a Woman’s Foreplay” I teased provocatively.
Lover raised his eyebrows and I knew he was ready for his pole dance.

I sat him down and slowly stripped to my underwear and then snapped my fingers with the magic dust and te daaaaa   a pole appeared.

And so began my routine,  I mumured and pouted and was very erotically athletic.  Lover was impressed with my supple strength and encouraged my sexy dancing.

Eventually my dance and the music came to a natural conclusion and we hugged at the end. He annoyingly would not tell me my score. LOL.

I think I had succeeded in fluffing him though .. for as I left the building, I saw another lady arriving and the security guard with his mouth wide open when he realised FoxyRoxxy was also for Mr Lover ..

Of course, as I passed him, I could not resist and devilishly gushed  “ My God the man is a wild black panther!!!” 

I chuckled at the look of awe and envy pass over his face and hurried out to my car to drive back to Crystal Lake.

Ladies,    Lover is an amazing date. He is funny, courteous, and hot as hell.  A very enjoyable date to have.

Lover - Thank you. As always, you company is delightful …  well… except when you win the football   :-* :-* :-* :-*

Vitesse

« #43 : February 20, 2014, 06:02:50 AM »

Ginuwine and I met through a mutual friend. She heard I would be travelling to the Far East and gave me Ginuwine's e-mail address. We got in contact and he offered to show me around. I asked what he would like in exchange for being my tour guide and we laughingly agreed that I would  treat him to a little exotic dancing.

We enjoyed our day together. It was evening when Ginuwine, or G as he likes to be called, took me to a beautiful spot on the coast to watch the sunset. We chatted amiably. I was feeling a little bold, so I asked if he would like to dance with me. He raised an eyebrow, and said he was just going to ask me the same. We danced slowly together, enjoying each other's company and the cool evening breeze.

I was feeling nervous about the exotic dance I had promised. "I think I owe you some entertainment, G."

He politely offered that we were just joking about that, but I was determined to go ahead, and I suggested G might like to sit down.

I'm not an experienced dancer, but I got into the mood quickly. I even tossed aside my top, which G obviously enjoyed. When I was finished my dance, G agreed I had amply fulfilled my side of our bargain.

G wasn't finished though. He offered me a massage, and I eagerly accepted. He soon had me moaning with pleasure as he expertly worked on my back, buttocks and thighs. Somewhere along the way, he had shed some of his own clothes, but I didn't mind. I was feeling both very relaxed and very aroused at that point. Lets just say G's expert massage soon led to one of the hottest dates I've been on in quite some time.

Thank you, honey, for a memorable date.
Stone
: 1842

« #44 : February 23, 2014, 10:58:16 AM »

Jayc was busy organising the Daytona Racing event for the Forum Village and was deep in thought and concentration.

“I’m going out for a walk Darling, I’m on my mobile, when you want me”  I told him.
“Sure Baby”  he answered only half listening, still busily looking at his paperwork.
I rolled my eyes, what was it with men and cars.

“I might fly to somewhere nice and have a hot erotic dance or even give one”  I tease to see if he would even look up.
“Sure Baby”   was all the response I got. He didn’t.

I left Hyperion Homestead and began walking towards the village and bumped into Lover. We had a pleasant chat and he told me Foxy Roxxy was available for a girly night out. In fact she had a nice surprise for me.  I was pleased as we had won each other in the Secret Valentine Event.
He gave me her number and we arranged a meet. She told me to pack a few things she had booked a surprise flight to Acapulco in Mexico. She had a lovely terrace there, where we could pleasantly spend an hour or too.

I agreed immediately of course and rushed home again to change and pick up my Valentines gift to her – a single red rose and a pair of home made stone heart earrings, with a a squirly  L in the middle in recognition of her man.  I had made them earlier in the week in my studio with her in mind and hoped she liked them.

I quickly let Jayc know what was happening to which I got … “Sure baby”

Soon Foxy and I had met up and were chatting like old friends, even though we had only just met. We of course gushed about the wonderful men in our lives and gave each other enough information to tease them mercilessly if we so chose. 

She confided in me, she was a little nervous of our dance date as she had never role played one in great detail before.  I assured her that such dates were fun and we could pick up tips from each other,  which I’m sure Jayc and Lover would get the benefits of.

We arrived at her apartment and she had gone to great lengths to decorate the room with balloons and petals.
“Its lovely”  I complimented as we arrived we immediately opened the champagne to enjoy our evening.

The booze soon loosened the atmosphere and we were giggling about the dance she was going to perform.

We were a little drunk and initially I found myself in my French maid outfit lap dancing for her. We couldn’t swap positions so she decided to try a  pole dance instead.
The pole descended from the roof of the terrace and I sat back to enjoy toasting our success and put some music on the stereo – 

Chris Isaak - Wicked Game 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOxCqSxRD0

She slowly stripped to some lacy black underwear that would send Lover’s pulse racing. Her moves were graceful , athletic and very hot.  I clapped and whistled and encouraged her.  She was amazing as she swung and made sensuous body movements in her delightful dance routine.
Lover would be mesmerised by her.
The dance over and champagne still flowing, she asked if I would like to try a few moves on her pole.

Giggling, I accepted and asked her to pretend to be Jayc.  That way I could practice a few good moves I had thought of as she inspired my naughty imagination.
I took to the pole enthusiastically, using the same song as before and danced away. I moved sexily to the music, letting the beat flow through my body, and made love to the pole, whispering naughty thoughts as taught to me by my mentor.

Foxy seemed to enjoy it and made ooo’s and fanned herself.   It was fun, and a great girly date.

At the end of my dance, we had a last Margarita, toasted our wonderful men and the Pole dances they would no doubt receive in the imminent future.
Then we flew home to our waiting men.

Foxy Roxxy is great company and I think I have added a new  friend to my list.  Lover is a lucky man and it is very obvious she adores him.

Thank you Foxy for a great date.

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: