*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - OT
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 6
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 7 to be ?   Voting Ends  Mon 31 MAR 2014.
1. Cheating / Infidelity   -13 (31%)
2.  Group / Orgy   -3 (7.1%)
3.  Work   -0 (0%)
4.  Free theme / Style   -1 (2.4%)
5.  War time     -1 (2.4%)
6.  Wintertime   -3 (7.1%)
7.  One night stand / Blind Dates     -0 (0%)
8.  Uniform   -1 (2.4%)
9.  Super Hero   -2 (4.8%)
10. Travel and Destination   -13 (31%)
11.   Picture theme   -3 (7.1%)
12.   Passive Agents   -2 (4.8%)
: 40

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - OT  ( 38265 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : February 03, 2014, 11:36:03 AM »

As the stories of contest  6 -  “Medieval “  are posted and the poll is opened for voting, I wanted to start discussing a new Theme for the next contest 7.  I suggest to gather ideas for Contest  7,  then make a poll and the theme  with the most votes, will be the theme for the contest. 

It may seem early to start such a discussion, but,  to ensure that 3 Story Contests a year can be organised, it is imperative that members get an opportunity to discuss, vote and be involved with the contest’s every step of the way.   

Open for theme suggestions   MONDAY  3 FEBRUARY  2014  to  FRIDAY  28 FEBRUARY  2014.     Poll Open    SATURDAY  1 MARCH  2014  TILL  MONDAY 31 MARCH 2014

So without further ado,  Please could I have  suggestions for the next  Erotic Story Contest  7

All  ideas would be greatly appreciated    ;D

The following themes have already been covered in previous contests :-
1 -  New Years Resolution
2 -  In The Summer
3 -  Time Travel
4 -  First Time
5 -  Public Event
6 -  Medieval

As in line with TOS ( Terms of Service )  no themes will be accepted involving bestiality or anything under --- age.
« : February 03, 2014, 11:38:54 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : February 03, 2014, 04:59:50 PM »

Cheating/ Infidelity  ;D  or something involving tea. LOL
« : February 03, 2014, 05:03:51 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #2 : February 03, 2014, 10:37:48 PM »

as i know there are a lot of people on achat that likes to make love to more then one partner at the same time, i would go for the GROUP theme, counting 3 and more, as long as it's more then 2

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
thecult
: 63

« #3 : February 04, 2014, 05:23:41 AM »

Hello all, I suggest:
At work/office

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : February 04, 2014, 10:21:23 AM »

ok......according with our sweet Contest Manager, i'll do a veeeery special thing: i'm going to suggest a free theme story! yes, you read it well!

so, till now, we have:

• Cheating/ Infidelity
  • Group theme (threesome, or more, fun)
  • At work/office
  • Free theme

Stone
: 1842

« #5 : February 04, 2014, 12:24:08 PM »

I  still like the  idea  of a war time romance or dalliance  and  a  Winter theme   from last  suggestions.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #6 : February 04, 2014, 01:18:24 PM »

Hello everyone  Just a couple of Ideas

One night stand / Blind Dates   
Uniform  Army /   Navy /  Air Force  /  Police  /   Nurse
Outer Space

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #7 : February 05, 2014, 09:12:02 AM »

C'mon guys we can be more inventive then this! Enough with the typical. Lets think outside the box. Superhero theme! You could be Cockman or WonderPussy, who fight against crime one orgasm at a time. Or just be typical superhero's who fight crime, but simply have an insatiable appetite for sex.

I actually like Martin's suggestion of group play (even though group play seems like a general concept that can be easily implemented in any theme) I wouldn't mind having to find creative ways to include it, within a story.

Also, Tango's suggestion of space is a very much welcomed, just with my added caveat of being set in the future. I'm always up for some cyberpunk/space fun.
Jensen

« #8 : February 06, 2014, 12:18:24 AM »

How about....

Camping trip...

Boating adventure...

Stranded Island...

Airplane...
unclecharlie
: 13

« #9 : February 07, 2014, 03:04:06 AM »

Hello,

During your holidays with your husband/wife/girl or boyfriend, an unexpected encounter with a past summer love. She/he's staying at the same hotel as your couple and still have feelings towards you.

Uncle Charlie
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #10 : February 07, 2014, 05:34:00 AM »

hello Charlie! i think your idea is nice and can lead to different direction: a flash back story to remember the past love, a summer betrayal or a triangle story......who know! well don, my friend!

After this, i want to trow in again a sci-fy theme: space or cyber world......it's the same!

jayc
: 1600

« #11 : February 08, 2014, 05:10:43 PM »

"A picture says a thousand words"

the above pic is just an example

the idea is we pick a photo and the writers must use it as their theme.

how we pick a photo  is up for discuusion
Vitesse

« #12 : February 09, 2014, 12:04:46 PM »

I've been toying with an abstract scheme for thinking about role-playing scenarios:

One important dimension I've found is Active/Passive. Which partner(s) are driving the action towards its conclusion, and which are being driven. Both partners can be passive, of course, driven by some external cause towards a sexual encounter.

So that's my suggestion, stories in which all the participants are passive agents, driven by external circumstances or agency towards a sexual union.
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #13 : February 19, 2014, 05:26:22 AM »

"A picture says a thousand words"

the above pic is just an example

the idea is we pick a photo and the writers must use it as their theme.

how we pick a photo  is up for discuusion

I had to do that in 8th Grade.  The teacher gave us each a different picture cut from a magazine and said " treat it like it was the cover of our book, So write a story around it."  It was OK.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #14 : February 19, 2014, 04:07:57 PM »

I like the idea with the pic.

What about boss/co-worker

: [1] 2 3 ... 6  
« previous next »
: