*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - OT
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 7 to be ?   Voting Ends  Mon 31 MAR 2014.
1. Cheating / Infidelity   -13 (31%)
2.  Group / Orgy   -3 (7.1%)
3.  Work   -0 (0%)
4.  Free theme / Style   -1 (2.4%)
5.  War time     -1 (2.4%)
6.  Wintertime   -3 (7.1%)
7.  One night stand / Blind Dates     -0 (0%)
8.  Uniform   -1 (2.4%)
9.  Super Hero   -2 (4.8%)
10. Travel and Destination   -13 (31%)
11.   Picture theme   -3 (7.1%)
12.   Passive Agents   -2 (4.8%)
: 40

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - OT  ( 38261 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #30 : March 31, 2014, 01:33:12 AM »

Head to head till the last minute of the poll........scrap!

tangoracer
: 3444

« #31 : March 31, 2014, 10:04:46 AM »

Yes my sweet it looks like its going to go down the the last minute 13 votes each lets hope the one we want wins in the end

hentaiboy69

« #32 : March 31, 2014, 01:23:20 PM »

poll closed.......we have a tie between two theme: Cheating / Infidelity  and Travel and Destination .....mmmm.......first time it happen!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #33 : March 31, 2014, 01:51:04 PM »

you must Travel to your Cheating

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69

« #34 : March 31, 2014, 02:54:36 PM »

yup........sound a bit strange, but.....it can be!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #35 : March 31, 2014, 05:16:22 PM »

hhmmmm,

Ok guys ..  I cant have a joint winner here.   One it will make  my poor poster guy sweat  and I need to look after him for doing such a stirling job.

and 2  -   As Contest Manager  I can flex my muscles.

I shall contemplate and maybe flip a coin if need be.

If any of you want to argue for either of the themes, "Cheating / Infidelity" OR  "Travel / Destination",  please post here  saying

I think the theme for Erotic Story Contest 7 should be ......   because .....

( I will make the decision in 24 hrs,  about 10pm  UK Time Tues 1 April 2014. )

« : March 31, 2014, 05:20:48 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Stone
: 1842

« #36 : March 31, 2014, 05:42:43 PM »

I think the theme for  Erotic Contest 7 should be   Cheating and Infidelity  because  the theme inspires naughty fantasies of forbidden lust and tantalises the fear of being caught.  It allows for fantasies to be set free ,  ( Names changed of course to protect the innocent and guilty pleasures ).
Plus  we had a time travel theme  not so long back and also a summer vacation theme.
I like the idea of something completely new again.

My vote is with Cheating and Infidelity.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #37 : March 31, 2014, 06:29:03 PM »

I think the theme for Erotic Story Contest 7 should be Travel / Destination because .....

I think that having a secret rendezvous with a someone you love or with someone you have just meat lets you live out your fantasies with out the need to change names to protect the innocent.

Just my thoughts

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #38 : March 31, 2014, 06:53:07 PM »

I think time traveling/destination would be more creative. I can imagine writing about having sex with Cleopatra and then jumping through time to have sex with Mona Lisa. You can get silly with it. In terms of what's more erotic, cheating and infidelity, would be the way to go. Granted anyone can make anything hot, provided they are good writers, but infidelity/cheating is easier to work with. All that bottled up, sexual tension for someone just out of reach, and danger that comes with cheating automatically just makes it more stimulating.

However I vote Time Travel, because I like Bill & Ted's Awesome Adventure. Sorry guys.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #39 : March 31, 2014, 07:19:29 PM »

Of course I voted for Cheating, it has the excitement of a new relationship compounded with the danger of getting caught.
It might be the next door neighbor or someone on a business trip far away.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #40 : March 31, 2014, 08:38:03 PM »

I think the theme for Erotic Story Contest 7 should be Travel  because i don't like cheaters. If it becomes cheating i don't want any part in it  :(

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69

« #41 : April 01, 2014, 01:00:25 AM »

I think time traveling/destination would be more creative. I can imagine writing about having sex with Cleopatra and then jumping through time to have sex with Mona Lisa. You can get silly with it. In terms of what's more erotic, cheating and infidelity, would be the way to go. Granted anyone can make anything hot, provided they are good writers, but infidelity/cheating is easier to work with. All that bottled up, sexual tension for someone just out of reach, and danger that comes with cheating automatically just makes it more stimulating.

However I vote Time Travel, because I like Bill & Ted's Awesome Adventure. Sorry guys.

lol....Hukk, the theme is not "time traveling" (we had it in the third contest), but simply "Travel/destination"! aaaanyway.....

Brandy know i wasn't so up with the cheating part of your suggestion, Andrea, and the reason is now clear to everyone who had answer to the thread openend by Susan after we close a certain thread. but......here is a but.......we have a tie in the poll, so i think it's not right to choose one theme and discharge the other, so let's go with both and any one who wan to join can freely choose one! of course, when they send it to Brandy, have to specify the one chosen.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #42 : April 01, 2014, 02:21:49 AM »

Views  noted so far -

1)   Travel /  Destination -  3
2)    Cheating / Infidelity -  2
3)    Choice for either -  1

3 is not really an option HB,  I want a clear theme for the poster. The losing one can be put forward as a suggestion for Contest 8.  I also would like the Contest to be kept free and neutral from any outside negative influences.
Any kind of association with  any topics, good or bad, is purely co-incidental and should not be associated with the  story contest.

I  will not allow nor condone  The Contest to get political or drawn into disputes or negative situations here, the game or The Square.
It is a fun contest for our writers to show what a wonderful imagination they have and for readers to enjoy their naughty imaginations and story telling.

It is and will remain neutral.

End of subject. 

Please  guys write your views on themes options 1 or 2.  I am still interested in why you think I should select  either. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #43 : April 01, 2014, 02:35:53 AM »

Lol, Brandy.......is all the problem about the poster!? ok, it's april 1st today......and this make me lough, but seriously.......we have a tie and if i was the one who suggested those theme, i will not happy about being putting on a corner in this way.

At this point, i prefear not taking part on the contest!

and p.s.: make a poster of both the theme isn't so hard.......and no need to do two of them!

p.p.s.: upset mode on!
« : April 01, 2014, 02:45:35 AM hentaiboy69 »

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #44 : April 01, 2014, 06:21:07 AM »

I understand Hb's point of view to be more open to both. Would be a nice solution.
But since the "rule" says there can be only one theme, I agree with the idea that the "losing one" this time should be the next contest's theme. They are both so in lead, that they would come as winners again in a next poll. Work done for 2 contests. Point.
All we want is to read nice stories, whatever the theme.

Personnaly I don't like cheaters either. So my vote would go to travel if you need one more.

May the most exciting and nice story win!!  :)

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
: