*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - OT
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 7 to be ?   Voting Ends  Mon 31 MAR 2014.
1. Cheating / Infidelity   -13 (31%)
2.  Group / Orgy   -3 (7.1%)
3.  Work   -0 (0%)
4.  Free theme / Style   -1 (2.4%)
5.  War time     -1 (2.4%)
6.  Wintertime   -3 (7.1%)
7.  One night stand / Blind Dates     -0 (0%)
8.  Uniform   -1 (2.4%)
9.  Super Hero   -2 (4.8%)
10. Travel and Destination   -13 (31%)
11.   Picture theme   -3 (7.1%)
12.   Passive Agents   -2 (4.8%)
: 40

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - OT  ( 38271 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #45 : April 01, 2014, 06:29:56 AM »

lol....Hukk, the theme is not "time traveling" (we had it in the third contest), but simply "Travel/destination"! aaaanyway.....

You mean to tell me just traveling to a location and NOT time travel?

Change my vote to cheating.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #46 : April 01, 2014, 06:39:07 AM »

lol, Hukk........well, the theme say "Travel/Destination" and i know what you mean, it's a Travel anyway, but in time. To be sure it's ok, let's wait Brandy, the contest manager

hentaiboy69

« #47 : April 01, 2014, 06:44:11 AM »

I understand Hb's point of view to be more open to both. Would be a nice solution.
But since the "rule" says there can be only one theme, I agree with the idea that the "losing one" this time should be the next contest's theme. They are both so in lead, that they would come as winners again in a next poll. Work done for 2 contests. Point.
All we want is to read nice stories, whatever the theme.

Personnaly I don't like cheaters either. So my vote would go to travel if you need one more.

May the most exciting and nice story win!!  :)

ok....let's make this simple nd close this sort of "fake poll": Cheating / Infidelity was on top from the begin till 1 or 2 days ago, so we will go with this and next time with "Travel /  Destination". For me, the thing is closed here

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #48 : April 01, 2014, 07:53:34 AM »

Cheaters never prosper
And Cheaters never win
But we need a good topic
And travel's dumb as sin

Cheaters get caught
or maybe they don't
But Cheaters scrump HARD
and Travel WON'T

People travel all the time
Not always fuckin'
But Cheaters, in back rooms
And dives "START HUMPIN"

Is it naughty, is it Bad?
Does it make the other feel Sad?
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.
But Reading "Cheating" opens my thighs.

it's just a silly poem
Don't take it to heart
But we need a topic
So Writing, I can start.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #49 : April 01, 2014, 05:36:44 PM »

1)   Travel /  Destination -  3
2)    Cheating / Infidelity -  3

@ Momma_Andrea -  Great poem.

Seems  the themes  cant be separated even now.

Ok looks like Adraste's  silver coin will decide.

Heads = Travel / Destination  which  will be  changed to  Journey as it incorporates both words and sufficiently describes the essence of that theme.  Stories can include the actual journey ( travel )  or the fact you have journeyed to the final destination and the story can include the place you have arrived at.  I do not wish to use the word travel due to a previously named theme in Contest 3 - Time Travel. 

Tails =  Cheating / Infidelity.   This will be changed to Cheat.  This is so it can open up the theme to include infidelity amongst other things

1 :  to deprive of something valuable by the use of deceit or fraud
2:  to influence or lead by deceit, trick, or artifice
3:  to elude or thwart by or as if by outwitting <cheat death>
4:  to practice fraud or trickery
5 :  to violate rules dishonestly <cheat at cards> <cheating on a test>
6 :  to be sexually unfaithful —usually used with on <was cheating on his spouse / partner>
7:  to position oneself defensively near a particular area in anticipation of a play in that area <the shortstop was cheating toward second base>

Hopefully that will silence any critics of 6  and yet allow 6 to be wrote about if wished.

Heads = Journey.
Tails  =  Cheat.

I will flip the Silver Coin of Destiny in due course. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #50 : April 01, 2014, 06:12:47 PM »

An independent  Adraste's Silver Coin  flipped who knew nothing of this matter and it landed heads.

Heads = Travel / Destination  which  will be  changed to  Journey as it incorporates both words and sufficiently describes the essence of that theme.  Stories can include the actual journey ( travel )  or the fact you have journeyed to the final destination and the story can include the place you have arrived at.  I do not wish to use the word travel due to a previously named theme in Contest 3 - Time Travel. 

The new Theme  for Contest 7 will be   JOURNEY

Stories can include the  Travel and Destination theme  such as a Camping trip,  Boating adventure ,  Stranded Island, Aeroplanes  or other transports, Outer space or maybe a personal journey into self discovery.
As long as a journey going somewhere or the end of a journey is included it will count.

Happy thinking and writing.   

More detail will follow shortly.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #51 : April 01, 2014, 06:17:34 PM »

Well, I don't like traveling or travelers.  So I will take no part in it.    :P

Brandybee

« #52 : April 01, 2014, 06:31:51 PM »

That's a shame as I always value authors efforts in the contest.   

I hope once you look at the theme in more detail,  you may just rise to the challenge, be inspired and may think of a way of incorporating a  theme you liked in a journey somehow.

There is always a way to tinker with an idea and watch it grow.

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #53 : April 01, 2014, 06:34:18 PM »

Brandy, I am being sarcastic towards someone and you are completely ruining it 

Brandybee

« #54 : April 01, 2014, 06:51:21 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hentaiboy69

« #55 : April 02, 2014, 01:21:17 AM »

so, at last we have a theme.........geeeez, this contest has take looong time to come to a decision!

@Momma_andrea: i'm sorry for your theme, it had the lead for most the time and till a certain point i was happy with it, but then......oh well.........seems like destiny (the Adraste's Silver Coin) have take its decision!

@Bee: still waiting an answer to a part of a pm i sent you two or three days ago!

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #56 : April 02, 2014, 06:12:17 AM »

Oh, well Hakuna Matata as they say. Sure people can have fun with the Journey theme.

Quick question. Can I write about the band Journey getting involved in sexual exploits?

Brandybee

« #57 : April 02, 2014, 06:22:56 AM »

Stories can include the  Travel and Destination theme  such as a Camping trip,  Boating adventure ,  Stranded Island, Aeroplanes  or other transports, Outer space or maybe a personal journey into self discovery.
As long as a journey going somewhere or the end of a journey is included it will count.

Happy thinking and writing.   

As long as it fits above cirteria oh yeah and you get their permission :)

;D ;D ;D ;D
« : April 02, 2014, 06:24:32 AM Brandybee »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #58 : April 02, 2014, 06:29:57 AM »

lol....Hukk, the theme is not "time traveling" (we had it in the third contest), but simply "Travel/destination"! aaaanyway.....

You mean to tell me just traveling to a location and NOT time travel?

Change my vote to cheating.

lol HUkk   Just read a BOOK !  hahahah . how about      Lost in the Jungle .Picture of My Life , A love story with  a terminal illness in a hospital bed or  How to Carve a Turkey hahaha  I find that travel more interesting then  cheating  if I want that I just turn on  achat  game ;D ;D

Just  get me  Karvo  I read his  no hiding  this his my favorite  then its  Lover and BB

PS there is more story's to write on travel then  cheating  is just burned out .........I might  even wright one   ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee

« #59 : April 02, 2014, 06:41:08 AM »

Thats good Foxy, I always welcome new authors   ;D

Once the poster is complete I will set the deadline dates. to work to.

;D ;D ;D ;D

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
: