*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Out of the Darkness
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Out of the Darkness  ( 11195 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : December 08, 2020, 12:30:53 PM »

AN old post I made  several years ago which in this seaon of hholiday and the stress of of lockdowns is probably even more relevent.

https://afsp.org/

A helpful link if you are troubled and need to talk online.
It is an  American link, and I hope that those of our international community might jump in and provide more current information for your particulat area.

Stay safe all ( and I will jump in later to modify the post as my screen is pretty much washed out by sunlight.)

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #16 : December 08, 2020, 02:51:27 PM »

Dont despair. There is light at the end of this Covid tunnel.

Covid vaccine: UK woman becomes first in world to receive Pfizer jab
Margaret Keenan, 90, given approved vaccine to start mass coronavirus immunisation programme

UK  helpline.

MIND - for better mental health
Infoline: 0300 123 3393
Email: info@mind.org.uk
Text: 86463

Infoline provides an information and signposting service. Open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays).

Ask about:

mental health problems
where to get help near you
treatment options
advocacy services.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Stone
: 1842

« #17 : February 12, 2021, 09:25:57 AM »

These numbers are important and so are family and friends.
We have been in lockdown or severely restricted movements for almost a year now and taking care of mental health is just as important as your physical wellbeing.   

We all have good and bad days.   Remember people are there to help and even famous people suffer so you are not alone. Talking about it and not burying it all helps.

Here's a song about mental health and how her brother helps her.

Everything I wanted - Billie Eilish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7KQYBWh8EY

Bear
: 3856

« #18 : March 22, 2021, 06:32:46 PM »

With the continued restrictions still in place in many areas I thought it necessary to bump this topic.

Additionally for any who are caught in abuse situations which has risen in this past year I strongly urge you to reach out and talk with someone. don't turn a blind eye and accept abuse as a norm.

Times are stressful, but everyone deserves a healthy relationship.

In the United States the National Domestic Violence Hotline is there to help.

Use it...

Their phone number is 1-800-799-7233.

Whether its yourself or a relative or friend they can provide you support and direction in a time of crisis.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: