*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New experiences for AChat
« previous next »
: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
: New experiences for AChat  ( 162131 )
JohnSena
: 10

« #225 : October 05, 2016, 06:48:50 AM »

I think that the most important thing in the first place is to make normal cum. Not cliping or disapearing. Something acceptable. At least like in SexWilla.
Lisaria
: 60

« #226 : November 01, 2016, 07:28:25 AM »

How about a Gangbang room or poses for gangbangs? like 3 male 1 female? :)
Lisaria
: 60

« #227 : November 04, 2016, 07:20:32 AM »

How about bigger tattoos and tattoosleeves for us girls... like the guys have
conradd
: 6

« #228 : November 19, 2016, 09:09:59 AM »

How about bigger tattoos and tattoosleeves for us girls... like the guys have

They are hardly sleeves but I agree, I find sleeve tattoos extremely hot on girls. Just stop with the tribals already, nobody likes tribal tattoos.

I would like to see some kind of thematic chat rooms in the lobby, it would make meeting people with same interests much easier. Overall the chat system in meeting places could use some kind of rework, it's pretty frustrating when people nearby speak different language or just talk to someone else and your chat gets filled with irrelevant text that you're trying to navigate through like some kind of spam in your mailbox.

I would also like to see more "common" hairstyles for men. Most of them are just silly and the one hairstyle that looks somewhat realistic looks more like feathers than actual hair.
devil4you
: 21

Just take a minute and Think

« #229 : November 25, 2016, 11:51:53 AM »

I have been an achat member for about a year. Happy for most part until you started allowing people to give you dislikes.
I don't mind if it's earned but for the most part we get dislikes for no reason. I would like to see the dislikes removed from your profile stats.
It serves no purpose except for people to exact revenge on you for whatever sick reason they might have. Keep the likes if you want but remove the dislikes.
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #230 : November 25, 2016, 01:45:12 PM »

Hi Devil4you,

Look this topic:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4442.0.html

:)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
anevarani
: 25

« #231 : December 04, 2016, 02:56:46 PM »

Hy every one,
                       and what about more body shapes. These two are fairly common. I would like to have more body options, at least more tits forms. Also I sow many couples here, why don't give them a pregnant body shape. Sure will be fun!
Something like this?

Please, don't say I look like a cow!

Cheers!

Eva
« : December 04, 2016, 03:48:59 PM anevarani »

devil4you
: 21

Just take a minute and Think

« #232 : December 06, 2016, 07:47:47 AM »

would be nice to know where your friends are so something that shows which of the 4 public rooms they are in
Kaitlyn1989

« #233 : December 06, 2016, 08:41:12 AM »

hmmm, this idea makes too much "sense", most users would probably LIKE this feature and it makes NO additional money for Achat. 3 STRIKES - We won't be seeing this "Good" idea implemented anytime soon.  Why would ACHAT begin to listen to any of us NOW.

Empty WORDS. Empty PROMISES.
The PROOF is in your ACTIONS
fireblack
: 1

« #234 : May 22, 2017, 03:38:56 PM »

Hello everyone, i’d love to share a great suggestion i’ve heard  about improving the environment in our rooms, it would be really nice to be able to upload our own music to play them there, making our own play list to listen in our rooms using a junke box would be really great, of course  this couldn’t be free so we could pay for each song we want to upload, just the same way we do when we want to upload a photo here, hope you can take in consideration this suggestion because it will improve a lot the environment in the rooms. Thanks a lot and hugs.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #235 : May 23, 2017, 12:06:15 PM »

Hi Fireblack

Good idea.

You can sort of do this.   you might already know about Internet Radio.  Such as Chloe @181.FM   

http://www.181.fm/player/?station=181-chloe&TI=&embed=1

At least you know you are listening to the same music.  But you can't create your own playlist there.  Well I don't think you can

GsCougar

« #236 : May 23, 2017, 02:02:33 PM »

Hello everyone, i’d love to share a great suggestion i’ve heard  about improving the environment in our rooms, it would be really nice to be able to upload our own music to play them there, making our own play list to listen in our rooms using a junke box would be really great, of course  this couldn’t be free so we could pay for each song we want to upload, just the same way we do when we want to upload a photo here, hope you can take in consideration this suggestion because it will improve a lot the environment in the rooms. Thanks a lot and hugs.

Sure it would be nice
but due to international LAW  we just cant use music the way you like in 3D games.

The owner of the game need to pay for the songs we play.

Here

Music law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Music Law refers to legal aspects of the music industry, and certain legal aspects in other sectors of the entertainment industry. The music industry includes record labels, music publishers, merchandisers, the live events sector and of course performers and artists.

The terms "music law" and "entertainment law", along with "business affairs", are used by the music and entertainment industry and should not be thought of as academic definitions. Indeed, music law covers a range of traditional legal subjects including intellectual property law (copyright law, trademarks, image publicity rights, design rights), competition law, bankruptcy law, contract law, defamation and, for the live events industry, immigration law, health and safety law, and licensing.

But as Zuz told you

Get a chanel with your friend
many and 1000nds of websites free to listen for your self
Make a Youtube play list
Share the link with your friends

eg.  Radios and other sources

Unfortunaly the upload ( use of music ) isnt so easy as its watched by the law.

Hope I could help
COUG
« : May 23, 2017, 02:05:06 PM GsCougar »
Lover
: 10350

« #237 : May 24, 2017, 08:10:52 AM »

You can't upload musice here - but you can share an own playlist, if both (or all) member are having the same songs. It's not very simple though:

Adult Game AChat > Support > Templates  > Adding Your Own Music Playlist
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1787.0.html

boobookat
: 5

« #238 : June 04, 2017, 03:06:25 AM »

More SS poses.
Also, more dick options.
Like, Size, cut or uncut, chastity, veins, huge balls, small balls.
fix toenails on women, they look like shit.
More body options, like size, weight, height, way bigger boobs, way smaller boobs.
Dick piercings, tattoo sleeves, rings, cock rings, penis pumps.
More heels, allow women to have heels touch ground when not in shoes.
Minerva0
: 1

« #239 : June 09, 2017, 11:04:15 PM »

I would love to see choices and colors of strapons available for use. Customization for the robots, and add shemale robot. Able to create and share poses and of course more poses
: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18  
« previous next »
: