*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 8 to be ?   Voting Ends Sun 31 AUG 2014.
1. Investigation - Police, Private, your own ..   -0 (0%)
2. Voyeurism - watching or taking part.   -1 (3.8%)
3. Seasonal -  Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn.   -0 (0%)
4. At work : office, building site, garage, bar, car racer, advocate, police, army...   -3 (11.5%)
5. Water/ Nautical - involve water, pool, lake, sea, shower, bathtub, rain, car wash...   -4 (15.4%)
6. Toys and tease.  Sex is optional.   -2 (7.7%)
7. Free theme.  Any Story you want. No under- age , No bestiality   -1 (3.8%)
8. Cheating / Infidelity   -7 (26.9%)
9. Outer Space - interstellar space  journey, worm hole trip, a colonizing trip  to a new world.   -5 (19.2%)
10. Historical – Any era   -3 (11.5%)
: 25

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.  ( 35266 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : June 30, 2014, 01:27:05 PM »

As the stories of contest  7 -  “JOURNEY “  are posted and the poll is opened for voting, I wanted to start discussing a new Theme for the next contest 8.  I suggest to gather ideas for Contest 8, then make a poll and the theme with the most votes, will be the theme for the contest. 

It may seem early to start such a discussion, but,  to ensure that 3 Story Contests a year can be organised, it is imperative that members get an opportunity to discuss, vote and be involved with the contest’s every step of the way.   

Open for theme suggestions :-   Mon 30 JUNE 2014  to  THURSDAY 31 JULY  2014.
Poll Open :-    FRIDAY  1  AUGUST  2014 till  SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014.

So without further ado,  Please could I have  suggestions for the next  Erotic Story Contest  8

All  ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

The following themes have already been covered in previous contests :-
1 -  New Years Resolution
2 -  In The Summer
3 -  Time Travel
4 -  First Time
5 -  Public Event
6 -  Medieval
7 -  Journey.

As in line with TOS ( Terms of Service )  no themes will be accepted involving bestiality or anything under- age.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NB – EROTIC  STORY  CONTEST  8  -  IMPORTANT  DATES.

1. The new Topic for Erotic Contest 8 - Theme suggestions will be opened from  TUESDAY  1 JULY 2014 to  THURSDAY 31 JULY  2014. (1 calendar month)

2. The poll will be opened FRIDAY 1  AUGUST  2014 till  SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 8. 1 calendar month)

3. Submitting:  Opening date for submitting stories is MONDAY 1 SEPTEMBER 2014.

4. Deadline:   The Deadline for submitting your stories is SUNDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2014. (7pm UK Time)   (3 calendar months)

5. Voting:  The poll will be opened MONDAY 1 DECEMBER 2014 (Or following the publishing of the stories on SUNDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2014).

6. Closing:  The poll will be closed SATURDAY 31 JANUARY 2015 (7pm UK time)  (2 calendar months )

7. Winners will be announced SUNDAY 1 FEBRUARY 2015. (Or following the close of the poll on SATURDAY 31 JANUARY 2015)

8. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 -  The new Topic for Erotic Contest 9 - Theme suggestions will be opened from MONDAY 1 DECEMBER 2014  to  WEDNESDAY 31 DECEMBER 2014. (1 calendar month)

9. The poll for Contest 9 theme suggestions will be opened THURSDAY 1 JANUARY 2015 till SATURDAY 31 JANUARY 2015 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 9. (1 calendar month)

10.  SUNDAY 1 FEBRUARY 2015 - Theme decided, Contest 9 will be open for story submissions. (3 Calendar months)

« : June 30, 2014, 04:05:06 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : July 01, 2014, 01:34:37 AM »

Ok, let me be the first to give suggestion for the next contest......

I was thinking at something different from the usual, "Private investigation". this is not only about police or private detective, i thing everyone in their life have found something who caught their attention and whant to know more about that thing or, why not, person! or maybe about a secret your best friend isn't telling you.....who know!

mmmmm....other one, can be about "voyeur"....i know there are some here in the forum who want this option in AChat, so....why not using it as a theme!?

Brandybee

« #2 : July 01, 2014, 01:42:50 AM »

1.    Investigation - Police, Private, your own ..
2.    Voyeurism.

I like the idea of setting a story with a seasonal background.

3.   Seasonal -  Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #3 : July 01, 2014, 05:17:56 AM »

Some ideas:

- At work : must happen ...at work. Whatever the job, office, building site, garage, bar, car racer, advocate, police, army...
- Wet sex : must involve water : pool, lake, sea, shower, bathtub, rain, car wash...
- Toys and tease only : only the act of real sexual penetration is prohibited. Toys, objects and fingers as limit.

... maybe some more later.

hentaiboy69

« #4 : July 01, 2014, 06:12:00 AM »

2.    Voyeurism.

I like the idea of setting a story with a seasonal background.

3.   Seasonal -  Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn.

I want to remember we got a summer theme, Bee......maybe we can chose one of the other 3

sylque
: 45

I am a male to female transsexual.

« #5 : July 01, 2014, 07:48:17 AM »

I like the idea of just doing free form, rather than having everyone follow a theme.

However, for themes, I would like to suggest something dealing with Non-gender norms (IE, Transsexuals, shemales, gender dysphoria, agendered, etc.).

Princess by day, slut by night!
hentaiboy69

« #6 : July 01, 2014, 09:37:04 AM »

Finally you join....wonderful! mind to post an intro here, please!? http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

After his....would yo like to explain better what did you mean, please!?

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #7 : July 01, 2014, 02:08:27 PM »

Still rooting for "Cheating".   I like "At Work" too.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
sylque
: 45

I am a male to female transsexual.

« #8 : July 02, 2014, 08:19:05 AM »

Cheating while at work?¿?¿?¿  Now that could be interesting and fun.

As for expansion of my ideas, I would like to see stories about atypical gender roles.  Sissies, transsexuals, shemales, transvestites, that kind of thing.  Break out of the gender norms.

Princess by day, slut by night!
hentaiboy69

« #9 : July 02, 2014, 08:33:31 AM »

we got some in past, Syl......just go and read the winner of the 5th contest "A Journey to True Self" http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2707.0.html by me and Tango! and there are other around.....take a look at them!

The theme is settled for everyone, but your characters can be girls, men, sissy.....whatever you want, just be sure to don't break AChat T.O.S.
« : July 02, 2014, 08:35:45 AM hentaiboy69 »

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #10 : July 05, 2014, 03:00:25 PM »

some great ideas posted  so far , Syl  I think forcing  a theme  of cross gender  ect  would  make it  very difficult  for  those with no experience  in that area  but as HB suggests  you can incorporate  that idea into  any theme  (I think).

I like the  work  and cheating theme  or  even a combination of both :)

I like to suggest a space  theme

like a interstellar  space  journey   or  worm hole trip  or a colonizing  trip  to a new world.

just my thoughts   :)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Brandybee

« #11 : July 05, 2014, 06:07:12 PM »

Ideas update - 

2.    Voyeurism.
3.    Seasonal -  Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn.
4.   At work :   must happen ...at work. Whatever the job, office, building site, garage, bar, car racer, advocate, police, army...
5.   Wet sex : must involve water : pool, lake, sea, shower, bathtub, rain, car wash...
6    Toys and tease.  Sex is optional.
7.   Free theme.  Any Story you want. No under -  age , no bestiality
8.   Cheating
9.   Outer Space - interstellar  space  journey   or  worm hole trip  or a colonizing  trip  to a new world.

The stories can be hetersexual, gay , transexual,  any couples, groups or singles as the writer sees fit for inspiration  ;D

jingerbird
: 392

« #12 : July 06, 2014, 07:13:11 AM »

Yes I like the 'At work' theme too. It gives lots of scope with lots of different occupations.

What about writing from a historical angle?

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69

« #13 : July 06, 2014, 07:58:47 AM »

writing from a historical angle......it surely look interessing but it mean tons of works to stert writing, like documnentation about the time of the event you want to use. let's see

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #14 : July 06, 2014, 08:49:39 AM »

I think that  it can be on any thing the writer would like to write about
all this suggestions are wonderful  to me the theme of the story should
 not matter. I would love to see  different ideas  of what the writer is feeling.

But a good Pirate story  would be good  for me

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: