*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "CHEATING & INFIDELITY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Vote for your Favourite Story.  Voting  Ends  SATURDAY 31 JANUARY 2015
1. An Unlikely  Influence.   -20 (19.8%)
2. Hot in Tropical Beach Resort.   -10 (9.9%)
3. The Fall of King Zeruk   -2 (2%)
4. Loss of Innocence.   -13 (12.9%)
5. Unadulterated Lust.   -19 (18.8%)
6. Boston Boogie Night.   -16 (15.8%)
7. Poem -  Memories of the Little Oak.   -3 (3%)
8. Royal Flush of Desire.   -6 (5.9%)
9. Anniversary Gift   -7 (6.9%)
10. The Secretary   -5 (5%)
: 97

: "CHEATING & INFIDELITY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8  ( 12447 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : November 30, 2014, 05:19:24 PM »

10. The Secretary. Part 2.  By  Hentaiboy69

Drew reply, kissing her. And again, the sensation of Drew lips on hers was real, as real was the shiver she felt running on her back. Day after day, week after week, Drew wasn’t just a virtual presence for her, he become real, no matter if the screen is between them and they are not facing each other, AChat made them met and now it’s giving them more than they ever expected.

Andrew to LucyF: “How much I’d like to stare at your naked body while you are at work....”
LucyF: “You want I undress here for you!?
Andrew to LucyF: “It will be wonderful!”
LucyF: “Indeed it will....but you know I can’t!”
Andrew to LucyF: “I know....I don’t want to put you in trouble!”
LucyF: “Mmmh....but maybe, there is something I can do....”
Andrew to LucyF: “What’s it!? Lucy!?

Lucy didn’t answer him immediately. Drew was now wondering about what she’s doing there in her office and the waiting was thrilling him, more then how he can imagine, then, how she disappear, Lucy come back to him.

LucyF: “You know what I have in my hand, now, Drew!?”
Andrew to LucyF: “How can I!? Mmmm....but maybe....”
LucyF: “Yes....I think you are on the right way.... Cheesy”
Andrew to LucyF: “Your panties!?”
LucyF: “Yes....I toke them off for you, my love....and now I’m here sitting on my chair without panties and my skirt lifted up....”

This time, Lucy was telling him just an half lie, in fact she was really wearing a skirt and she really lifted it up to her bum, leaving it and her youg pussy fully exposed. And her panties....they are about to go straight in her bag, just to be sure she didn’t have to hurry and hide them if someone try to open the door and step in the room.

Andrew to LucyF: “You are crazy.... Smiley”
LucyF: “Maybe....but it’s all your fault, even the fact I have my bluse half unbuttoned and wearing no bra under it!”
Andrew to LucyF: “My gosh....what a wonderful view it must be!”
LucyF: “It’s all for you, Drew....”

Drew can’t resist too long to the tempting vision of Lucy that was now running in his mind. He hold her in his arms, pushing her tight to him, kissing her passionately and his hands were now fondling her back, while on the screen Lucy’s avatar was now scratching his back, lightly. On the other side of the screen, Lucy was excited too. Again, as at any other date they had, she can felt the touch of Drew’s hands on her skin: as usually, her connection with Drew was strong and even if he is not really there with her, she can sense his presence as real and same for his gesture. She can feel his hands on her bum cheeks, gently squeezing them, lightly at first, then a little harder till one of Drew fingers is now pushing the tip over her pulsing rosebud, just to open its way in it a moment after, making her moan. At the same time, Lucy can feel the mighty rod of Drew pressed on her belly and it’s growing while he’s gently stroking it against her, leaving traces of precum on her skin. Lucy got caught by all this sensations that are running on her mind, but at the same time so real for her to give her lot of chills, till the point she can’t take her hands under control for long time.

Lucy know she have something hidden in the bottom of her bag and now, her hand is greedily rustling for it, till she find it: apparently, it looks like a tube of some cream wrapped in a hanky but if someone try to unwrap it, he will be surprised to see a realistic penis shaped dildo! Lucy bought it few days before and hidden it in her bag after removing it from its box, then she completely forget to left it at home, but now she’s happy to don’t have done it. She look at the screen and her eyes get caught by the sensual and slow movement of her avatar’s hand on Drew cock: suddenly, the thing she have in her real hand, is no more a simple piece of silicone but the incredible and hard cock of his beloved Drew, now pulsing so much under the gentle touch of her fingers. The simple idea to have Drew cock in her hand was really exciting for Lucy, till the point she can’t wait any longer and soon she begin to lick that red and swollen tip, slowly, moving her tongue in circle over it, just to move down along it, enjoying any inch of that rod. Her tongue is now moving back and forth its whole length and Lucy can sense it pulsing a little faster now: she can imagine how full of seed it is, after two week of forced abstinence, and she can’t wait to have her mouth filled by it and, of course, she wish it can fill more, later. Her tongue was now focused on Drew full balls, in a desperate try to make him spray all his seed soon as possible. Lucy can clearly smell the scent of her man’s sex, strong and stinging, filling her nostrils while she wraps her greedy lips around one of them, sucking it inside her mouth. Sucking guys’ balls was something she had always like, specially when they are full and almost ready to release a big amount of white and dense cream, as she know Drew is about to do: without giving him the time to breath, Lucy is now sucking harder at his balls and her hand is stroking his mighty rod with increasing speed, forcing Drew to bite his lower lip to avoid to cum too soon. But Lucy know he will lasted not so long, she can hear it in Drew groan, now more intense and closed one to the other, a clear sign of the pleasure she’s able to give him or, maybe, it’s just thanks to the fact they don’t had sex for almost two weeks, recently. Or both, probably!

When Lucy finally set Drew balls free, the man can finally take a relieved breath but soon than how he was expecting, Lucy’s lips are wrapped around the burning tip of his cock, making him groan loudly. Drew can’t tell which is the one that are burning more, if it’s his cock or Lucy’s soft lips, but he don’t care about this, he’s too caught by the intense sensations Lucy is giving to him, till the point he didn’t realize the fact that she now have half of his cock in her mouth. He’s always stunned by the mastery Lucy show him while she play with is mighty rod and this time it’s not different: slowly but inexorably, his cock disappear little by little in her mouth till its whole length is placed in her warm mouth and the tip have reached her throat, letting her gag. But Drew isn’t worried for her, he know how much she like to do it that way, plus her fabulous technique is about to make him reach the apex of pleasure. Lucy’s tongue have just begun its low movement around Drew’s cock, tightening it more in a sort of coil no other girl is able to do, and Drew is almost at his limit, he can’t resist to that marvelous sensation which is running wild and unstoppable in his body plus, the imagine of Lucy sitting barely naked in her office was another incredible stimulation for him,. till the point he can’t hold to spray all his warm cream right down Lucy’s throat. But unexpectedly, the girl didn’t stop the slow and excitant “job” she’s doing and this force Drew to spray more cream, again and again, till Lucy is finally satisfied by that delicious nectar.

When Drew cock is finally free by Lucy’s amazing mouth, not a single drop of his cream spill out of that eager mouth. But she’s not satisfied, Lucy want more and Drew know it perfectly and he’s ready to do anything for his beloved Lucy and he know she will do the same for him. Lucy stand up in front of her man and with a lusty smile on her face, invite him to follow her to the nearest wall, something he do without hesitation. Here, after she put her hands on the wall, she spread her legs and point her perfect buttock to Drew, a clear and unequivocal invitation for him to take her from behind, her favorite position. A position that offer her the chance to tease her man wiggling slowly her round butt, while Drew stare at it unable to turn his eyes away from that view. And she love when he is in this state of trance, she feels like a predator who is waiting for the prey, a prey really wanted and welcome. And now, Drew mighty rod is finally rubbing between her butt cheek. She can sense it, still hard and throbbing in the desperate search of a warm and pleasant place to stay, a place it found easily and which accept it without any resistance. Lucy’s pussy is warm and wet and her soft moan really excite Drew but he don’t want to rush, he want to enjoy any moment he can spend with his girl: the scent of her skin fill his nostrils while he passionately kiss her neck, moving slowly to her left shoulder and back, giving to both intense chills all over their body.

But Drew can’t resist too long to Lucy’s sensual body: he desperately waited for this moment for too long and now he’s too much excited to wait. Slowly, his mighty rod start a slow and deep penetration, moving back and forth into Lucy’s soaked pussy and making her moan more often at any trust he give to her. It takes no longer before the whole length of Drew’s cock completely fill Lucy’s pussy, with his balls slapping against Lucy’s pubic area and filling the room with a rhythmic and exciting sound....a sound they both like, specially Lucy....she find it irresistible and she’s now cheering Drew to take her harder and wild. In reality, Lucy have totally lose control of the situation: the fact to be finally with Drew and the intense pleasure he always give here, have completely make her forget where she is, to the point she’s now kneeled on the sofa riding that marvelous dildo, figuring out it’s Drew cock that is penetrating her, making her barely scream out her excitement. Excitement which is increased by the fact she can be caught doing naughty things in a public place, because even if her mind have forget it, her body remember it perfectly and give her more stimulation, maybe as a warning or maybe just because she simple like the idea to be discovered by someone that can enter into the room at any moment. And in some way, she’s able to let this sensation move from her to Drew, making both of them horny as they never were before.

And now, Drew is about to spray his white cream, when suddenly the screen change and he found himself on the main window of AChat. Immediately, he looks for Lucy’s profile, just to find out she was offline and same happened on messenger. First thing that run into Drew mind, was about the possibility that some of her co-workers have entered to her room looking for her and she had to turn her whole laptop off just to don’t had trouble at work. He wait for a message from her for almost an hour but nothing arrived, even for the next month and half, when finally he get an e-mail from Lucy, a mail he read eager and worried for her beloved girl.

“Dear Drew....
sorry if I don’t had sent you a message before today, but many things happened that make me think about us and at what happened in the last year between you and me. See, there is something I must say to you, something really important that can probably – no, I’m sure of this! – change our relationship.”

“Don’t tell me she’s married and her husband find out about us and they broke....” was his first thought before he continues to read the mail.

“You was always nice and sweet with me and I really appreciated this side of you, till the point I fallen in love with you! But....more I know you, more I was sure you cannot be interested in a girl like me, a girl that hide her true self behind a wall of lies!”

What she’s talking about!? Lies!? Which lies did she told him!?

“All my profile was fake, an identity I created after we met for the first time, just to be more interesting to you, to a man engaged in the world of work and which is surely not interested in a nineteen years old girl! Yes, you read it well....I was nineteen and not a secretary, I’m just a student at the Economy’s University of Milano and last time we date on AChat, I wasn’t at work (as you can imagine, now) or at my flat, I was at the campus in a room not so much used and I figured it was safe to use but I was wrong....damn wrong! One member of the security caught me there half naked and masturbating with a dildo during our date and brings me to the Principal’s office....what a shame! That’s why I disappear so sudden and leaved you without explanation, but it’s not all! He expelled me from the University and now I can’t complete my study there, so I spent the last month and half thinking about what I’ve done and what I have to do from now on, for my future and for us!
I know, I lie to you on many things, but not on my feeling for you, I really love you, Drew....this is the only thing I’m sure now and this is why I decided to send you this mail, in the desperate hope you will forget me and I understand if you don’t want to reply to this message and no more talk to me, but I desperately hope this is not going to happened! I truly love you and this feeling is real and deeply carved in my heart!..........”

The mail continue, but Drew was now too furious to read it all. He can’t believe to the fact that Lucy had built a so big lie just to caught his attention and let him fall in love with her! Yes, maybe she’s more younger than him and she’s just a student but deep in his heart, he always had think she can really be the right girl for him, but now....all he know about her wasn’t true, so probably even his feeling aren’t real....so, what he must do now!? For sure, now he is too angry and disappointed to answer her and he’s not sure he can forgive her so easily.

Months passed one after the other and there was no contact between them, not in AChat as not via messenger or e-mail, till two full years were gone from the day Lucy sent the mail to Drew. During this whole time, no one of them had ever logged in AChat, the wound in Drew heart was bleeding for too much time and he didn’t want to re-open it visiting a place that gave him so much big emotions and desperation at the same time, but today, something pushed him to log-in and take a look at the list of his friends, lovers and, at last, at the one of his spouses, finding it empty. But suddenly, something that surprise him happen: the name of Lucy appear there, into the place he saw it for all the time they were happy together and even the profile was the same, so he have no doubt she was her. Just a thing was different now from that time: her banner!

Description:      Sorry for all the lies I told here....and bye!

Drew is tempted to close AChat and run away of his laptop, but something block him: he can’t avoid to stare at Lucy’s avatar, still dressed as at their last date, which is the same of their first one. Nice and precious memories back to him, something he was sure to have removed during those two years, but probably they are still there, carved as a warning for him. A warning he didn’t pay attention. Without any hesitation, his fingers start to type a message on his keyboard, a message he sent to Lucy, something he was not expecting. As Lucy wasn’t expecting to receive it....

Andrew: “Hello Lucy! Many things happened between us, some bad but the majority of them were wonderful! What you did hurt me a lot, you know....and even if I was sure to had push you out of my head, now I know I wasn’t able to do it....hope you are fine and you have solved your problem with the University! A hug”

“A hug”....why he added it!? Wasn’t she the one that hurt him!? So, why he closed his message with a moment of tenderness!? Maybe, is he still attracted by that liar!? Those thoughts are hammering his mind, when he got an answer.

LucyF to Andrew: “Hello Dr....Andrew! I didn’t expect to find you here! Not after what I did to you....”

A long moment of silence fill the chat, then a new message appear.

Andrew: “I’m surprised too....I’d promised to myself to never speak to you, if I ever seen you around....”
LucyF to Andrew: “I can understand why....I fooled you with my words and no matter if my feelings for you were true, I had act absolutely wrong with you!”
Andrew: “Indeed....and now it’s all over! But trust me, it wasn’t easy to forget you and all the time we spent together!”
LucyF to Andrew: “Same here....but for me was harder....I had to justify with my parents why I was expelled and they gave me an ultimatum: or I move back to our city and abandon my dreams, or I have to find a job in 4 months, if I want to live my life in Milano! And trust me....I don’t know how my father was able to resist to give me a slap or two!”
Andrew: “WOW! They really gave you no choice!”
LucyF to Andrew: “Yes....but I was lucky, at last!”
Andrew: “You found something!?”
LucyF to Andrew: “I did....I began to work in a company. Not the type of work I prefer, but it’s nice and well paid”
Andrew: “Which type of work!? And where!?”
LucyF to Andrew: “You want to be sure I didn’t lie to you again!?”
Andrew: “Maybe....” he reply, biting his lower lip. Damn, he’s getting too involved by her, again!
LucyF to Andrew: “The company is the Greenline Production and I’m working as responsible of expedition for the asian area! Not really a secretary work....”

Silence again....maybe Andrew was looking for the society page on the web, just to be sure she’s not lying to him again. A minute or so passed before Lucy received a new message.

Andrew: “Sound as an interesting work....I’m glad you find it and you can live your dream!”
LucyF to Andrew: “Thanks, Andrew....but I don’t feel happy, not after what I did to you!”
Andrew: “We always have to face with our choices’ consequences, Lucy....and now, you are facing yours! Now, excuse me but I must go....”
LucyF to Andrew: “It’ ok....it was nice to talk with you again, even if I know this will be the last time...bye!”
Andrew: “Bye!”

Lucy is in front of the office door and the bronze plate over it say “Mr. Sabatini A.”. All she know about him, is he’s the head chief of the marketing area and he respond directly to the President of the company she’s working for. She wonder why he call for her, maybe there were problems with some of the recent expedition sent to China, but judging by the information she have, there weren’t any and this is why she’s surprised by that unexpected convocation. She takes a deep breath, then she knock at the door.

“Come in!”

Lucy step into the room and close the door behind her. Looking around, she have a strange sensation about that room: even if she’s sure she was never there before, why it looks so familiar to her!? The voice of Mr. Sabatini caught back her attention.

“Please, take a sit!” he say, then, when she’s comfy on the chair, continue “I’m sure you want to know why I called you here, Miss Furiani”

“I am, yes....is there any problem with my section!?” she ask with her voice trembling a little.

“No, I must admit your work is excellent, just....” the man stand up, moving around the desk till he’s near her “I was curious to see the face of Lucy the liar!”

Lucy the liar....the liar....those two words echoes in her mind: ok, he cover one of the highest positions of the company but how did he dare to talk like that to her!? And why!? She immediately stand up, ready to face him, when he approach her and now their faces are just few inches away.

“I must admit you are more pretty than how I ever had imagine you, Lucy....” Mr. Sabatini say, just before giving her a hot and passionate kiss. When she’s finally free from his lips, she can’t believe what is going on right now, then something jump in her mind.

“An....Drew!?” she ask, babbling. The answer she have was unexpected but pleasant, more than how she ever had imagine it: Drew lips were on hers, again, but this time she reply to his kiss with intense and truly passion....a passion which is still burning between them after six years.

The End.
« : February 01, 2015, 06:35:04 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : February 01, 2015, 06:19:29 AM »

Congratulations to All.   Here are the authors of the stories entered in this contest.

Special Thanks to mrsexlover for the design of this fabulous poster   :-* :-* :-*

Achat has been informed and prizes and entry awards will be allocated to your accounts in due course  ;D

Thank you everyone for entering and taking part and for all our readers who took the trouble to read and vote for their favourite story. Your continued support is always appreciated  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Congratulations to the winners   

1st PLACE -   JAYC  
and runner up in 2nd Place -   Tangoracer
and 3rd Place – Momma_Andrea.    

Well done to all of you and I hope you enter future contests :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: