*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 8 to be ?   Voting Ends Sun 31 AUG 2014.
1. Investigation - Police, Private, your own ..   -0 (0%)
2. Voyeurism - watching or taking part.   -1 (3.8%)
3. Seasonal -  Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn.   -0 (0%)
4. At work : office, building site, garage, bar, car racer, advocate, police, army...   -3 (11.5%)
5. Water/ Nautical - involve water, pool, lake, sea, shower, bathtub, rain, car wash...   -4 (15.4%)
6. Toys and tease.  Sex is optional.   -2 (7.7%)
7. Free theme.  Any Story you want. No under- age , No bestiality   -1 (3.8%)
8. Cheating / Infidelity   -7 (26.9%)
9. Outer Space - interstellar space  journey, worm hole trip, a colonizing trip  to a new world.   -5 (19.2%)
10. Historical – Any era   -3 (11.5%)
: 25

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.  ( 35260 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #45 : November 28, 2014, 11:39:43 AM »

2 days left to submit your story to me 

Deadline is  30 Nov 2014

Its worth the effort -  Every qualifying story gets 600A$

Prizes are quite lucrative

1st Prize is 10,000 Achat Dollars

2nd Prize is 6,000 A$

3rd Prize is 3,000 A$

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 8 -  Cheating / Infidelity. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 NOV 2014. 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3352.0.html 

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

I'm waiting with baited breath and anticipation,  :P :P

( Previous Contest Entry links  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2730.0.html  )

« : November 28, 2014, 11:41:32 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #46 : November 30, 2014, 10:34:15 AM »

LAST DAY TO GET YOUR STORIES TO ME.   CONTEST WILL CLOSE  AT  21.00hrs  ( 9PM )   UK  (GMT) TIME

Hurry hurry.   I want those last minute stories :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #47 : November 30, 2014, 10:52:09 AM »

« : January 23, 2015, 08:04:06 PM Brandybee »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Brandybee

« #48 : November 30, 2014, 02:07:39 PM »

1 HOUR LEFT

Brandybee

« #49 : November 30, 2014, 03:09:58 PM »

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 -  CHEATING & INFIDELITY  IS  NOW CLOSED TO NEW STORY SUBMISSIONS. 

Thank you to all those who have met the deadline and entered their stories  for the contest.

They will be published soon and the poll opened to vote for your favourite.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #50 : November 30, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »

And don't forget the poll for the new theme!

Lover
: 10350

« #51 : November 30, 2014, 03:50:45 PM »

Can't wait to read the stories ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #52 : November 30, 2014, 06:03:04 PM »

Thanks to all the authors for 10 stories again :)

Thank you Martin for the poster. Big thanks to Brandy, for organizing and doing the contest :)

Please go and tell all your friends, lovers and spouses to read and vote.

Brandybee

« #53 : November 30, 2014, 06:35:12 PM »

Well,   the time is here once again for the launch of the voting for The Erotic Contest Story  -

The stories for Erotic Contest 8 –  CHEATING AND INFIDELITY  are now published.

I have 10  submissions -  9 stories and 1 poem that have been entered in the Erotic Story Contest. Thank you all so much for entering.

May I personally thank each and every one of you for your help and support for making Erotic Story Contest 8 the success it is.
Thank you to mrsexlover for the poster, he created to launch this contest. 

Thank You to  ALL the authors who decided to compete, the ones who tried to beat the deadline but real life issues intervened- it happens ( BUT, I will get you next time  ) – and all of you who will take the time to read and vote for your favourite story, another Big Thank You.

Every vote is important, it shows the authors you really do care for their efforts and that their stories are very much appreciated.

All of the stories are unique and fantastic in their own right. Each is an achievement in their own right.  So Thank You on my behalf and that of Forum for entering the Erotic Story Contest 8.

There are a mix of authors as usual,  but there are some who have overcome difficulties  to meet the contest dead line, that are never actually  publicised  and I feel should be recognised and commended , even if anonymously to protect confidentiality.

There are our none native English speakers -  To write a story in a second language and to put it up for a contest  against Native English Speakers is an achievement in itself.  I know, I could never accomplish such a feat or even have the confidence to then put it up for a vote and critique.
To those who have overcome a difficulty, such as dyslexia and have written a story and entered it, is a great achievement.  Special thanks to you and all your efforts.

So, as Contest Manager – I would like to commend each and every one of you. You have my utmost respect and admiration.  Well Done You.

You all know who you are, and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts.

Also  my “anchor “  authors who always enter a story  to show support for me, for forum and  for unwavering support for the Erotic Story Contests ... Thank you so much.

And Thank You to new authors who decided to push themselves on this occasion and submit their very first story for the contest.   Well done and no matter what the outcome of the voting, you are now a published Erotic Author for Achats Forum…  Well done and I hope you enter future contests.

No matter, how the voting falls, and there are always surprises in the Forum Village, as it should be, Please, do not ever be disheartened if your story only attracts a few votes – remember, only one story can be voted for by each Forum Member as a favourite.  Your goal has in fact, already been achieved – you HAVE reached your personal goal of your story being entered and published and you will receive a minimum of A$600, when the voting is concluded.  That makes you a winner already in my eyes.

The top 3 prizes are always a bonus though and with that said,

I proudly present the published stories -   “CHEATING AND INFIDELITY” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST 8 open for voting....

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL.     AND   HAPPY READING (and wanking   ;D ;D  ).

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " CHEATING & INFIDELITY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8.  …
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3466.0.html

--------------------------------------------------

NB – EROTIC  STORY  CONTEST  9

1. The new Topic  for Erotic Contest  - theme suggestions will be opened from  MONDAY  1 DECEMBER 2014 to WEDNESDAY  31 DECEMBER  2014.
2, The poll will be opened THURSDAY  1  JANUARY  2014 till SATURDAY  31 JANUARY 2014 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - O.T.    
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3467.0.html
« : November 30, 2014, 07:20:27 PM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69

« #54 : December 01, 2014, 03:57:10 AM »

Well, well, well....I'm surprised to see we reach ten stories! Judging by a first impression on the subject, it was hard for me to imagine we can reach are so high number of contestant! As moderator, I'll join Brandy in the thanks for the support showed by the Writers, now it's time for the readers!

Happy reading to everyone!

Brandybee

« #55 : December 03, 2014, 12:50:25 PM »

Here is a little resume of each of the submitted stories and poem.  They are all fabulous.

Please take your time to read and  vote for your favourite

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " CHEATING & INFIDELITY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8.  …
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3466.0.html

SUMMARY

1. An Unlikely Influence.
This a story, well written and interesting. A guy about to get married is unfaithful to his loving fiancé. Should he tell her or in fact live with his guilty secret. The love scene is very hot.

2. Hot in Tropical Beach Resort.
A thoughtful story of being unfaithful and meeting a woman of his dreams. Will it, could it last though?

3. The Fall of King Zeruk.
A story of a King leaving his loved one behind. The temptations on his travels are just too great and unsure when or if he can return.

4. Loss of Innocence.
A story of love and betrayal. It’s well written and earthy. Will the relationship survive the infidelity?

5. Unadulterated Lust.
A story of a lusty adulterous encounter after a pick-up in a night club. It’s naughty as the lady is married and her husband is out of town.

6. Boston Boogie Night.
A well written story of a business trip away. A married lady picks up a young stud to enjoy. Nice little twist.

7. Poem - Memories of the Little Oak.
A poem about a rendezvous point for lovers and a cheating married couple, Bonnie and her mystery lover. He carves and gilds their initials in golden hearts in the bark of the tree to be kept throughout time.

8. Royal Flush of Desire.
A story of a serial adulterous Boss coveting an employee’s wife. He plots and plans to make sure he gets her, ensuring the unsuspecting husband is cuckolded.

9. Anniversary Gift.
A story of a wife leching and succeeded in bedding her friend’s man. The guilt kicks in. Will her husband forgive her?

10. The Secretary.
A story of an internet relationship that builds into something more but it’s started on lies and deceit. Can the couple overcome such trust issues?

Enjoy and please read and vote for your favourite.

hentaiboy69

« #56 : December 03, 2014, 03:01:33 PM »

Great! you really did it, Bee! thanks a lot, your short description of the story are alway helpfully!

hentaiboy69

« #57 : January 15, 2015, 02:33:15 AM »

Come on, we are entering in the final rush! 15 days and the poll will be closed!

Brandybee

« #58 : January 23, 2015, 08:10:46 PM »

1 week of voting left.

COUNTDOWN IS ON   7 DAYS LEFT

Please read and vote for your favourite story.   We have hit 80 votes. Thank you to all those who have voted to date and shown support for our little contest.
For all those still reading and deciding ... The Deadline is 31 Jan 2015. Every vote counts and is important to our authors. Thank you for participating

Brandybee

« #59 : January 27, 2015, 05:17:48 AM »

COUNTDOWN IS ON  4   DAYS LEFT

Please read and vote for your favourite story.   We have hit 84 votes. Thank you to all those who have voted to date and shown support for our little contest.
For all those still reading and deciding ... The Deadline is 31 Jan 2015. Every vote counts and is important to our authors. Thank you for participating

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: