*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 8 to be ?   Voting Ends Sun 31 AUG 2014.
1. Investigation - Police, Private, your own ..   -0 (0%)
2. Voyeurism - watching or taking part.   -1 (3.8%)
3. Seasonal -  Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn.   -0 (0%)
4. At work : office, building site, garage, bar, car racer, advocate, police, army...   -3 (11.5%)
5. Water/ Nautical - involve water, pool, lake, sea, shower, bathtub, rain, car wash...   -4 (15.4%)
6. Toys and tease.  Sex is optional.   -2 (7.7%)
7. Free theme.  Any Story you want. No under- age , No bestiality   -1 (3.8%)
8. Cheating / Infidelity   -7 (26.9%)
9. Outer Space - interstellar space  journey, worm hole trip, a colonizing trip  to a new world.   -5 (19.2%)
10. Historical – Any era   -3 (11.5%)
: 25

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.  ( 35274 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #60 : January 31, 2015, 07:48:14 AM »

COUNTDOWN IS ON  6   HOURS  LEFT  TO VOTE 

Please read and vote for your favourite story.   We have hit 100  votes. Thank you to all those who have voted to date and shown support for our little contest.
For all those still reading and deciding ... The Deadline is today 31 Jan 2015 at 8pm ( UK TIME ). Every vote counts and is important to our authors. Thank you for participating

« : January 31, 2015, 07:52:14 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #61 : January 31, 2015, 02:46:03 PM »

THE VOTING IS NOW CLOSED FOR VOTING IN EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - CHEATING AND INFIDELITY.

WINNERS &  AUTHORS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #62 : February 01, 2015, 06:16:38 AM »

Congratulations to All.   Here are the authors of the stories entered in this contest.

Special Thanks to mrsexlover for the design of this fabulous poster   :-* :-* :-*

Achat has been informed and prizes and entry awards will be allocated to your accounts in due course  ;D

Thank you everyone for entering and taking part and for all our readers who took the trouble to read and vote for their favourite story. Your continued support is always appreciated  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
You have all done amazing and I do hope you will take part in  Erotic Story Contest  9.

You have made this contest a great success yet again.  And we have had 101 votes in total wow.

THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU.     WELL DONE TO ALL.       :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Congratulations to the winners   

1st PLACE -   JAYC  
and runner up in 2nd Place -   Tangoracer
and 3rd Place – Momma_Andrea.    

Well done to all of you and I hope you enter future contests :)

« : February 01, 2015, 06:59:20 AM Brandybee »

Lover
: 10350

« #63 : February 01, 2015, 12:19:42 PM »

Congrats to everyone, most of all to Andrea and tango. My biggest congrats go to

JAYC

For winning this story contest and writing a great story!!!

tangoracer
: 3444

« #64 : February 01, 2015, 01:13:37 PM »

CONGRATS  JAYC
A great story again I nearly got you this time must try harder in the next on :) 

CONGRATS  ANDREA
Great job in coming third

And congrats to all the other authors for entering and making it such a good contest again.

And a thanks to BrandyBee for the hard work you put into the contest every time lets make the next one even bigger

jayc
: 1600

« #65 : February 01, 2015, 02:42:01 PM »

THANK YOU

A humble thanks to everybody who voted and to my fellow writers. It Came down to 1 vote can’t get any closer. It was a tough subject and the stories were brilliant.  ;)

A big Congrats to my fellow podium writers Tango and Momma Andrea.

I would also like to thank my Spouse Stone for her unwavering  support  and love.

Last but not least, a big hug and round of applauds for Brandybee for running these contests, I for one am proud to call her one of my best friends.
Stone
: 1842

« #66 : February 01, 2015, 03:49:38 PM »

To  Jayc for winning the contest.  Well Done baby.

Congratulations to runners up  Tangoracer & Momma_Andrea .   

You are all worthy winners.

Well done to all involved in a successful contest.  101 votes is brilliant.

And to All the other contestants who entered stories,  to Brandybee for organising it all and to mrsexlover who's posters are excellent. 

Special thanks to the unknown persons who voted for my poem. 

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #67 : February 01, 2015, 04:31:33 PM »

Congratulations Jayc  and Tango

But I would like to give a big clapping of hands to Auswoody for writing the story that I thought was going to win. Well done old boy. Well written

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #68 : February 02, 2015, 10:48:00 AM »

Congratulations  to 
JayC on placing First (the cheque is in the mail)

Tango on placing Second

And

Andrea on placing Third

and to all others who entered  Well done all
special mention to Stone well done for thinking outside the box :)
 i expect great things from you now :)

Thank you Andrea  for your Kind Words Hugs and klisses

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Stone
: 1842

« #69 : February 03, 2015, 12:14:37 PM »

Thank you Easy for your kind words.

Actually, your story was one of my favourites too.  I loved the fight scene. It was very well written.

Well done everyone in making it a great contest.

Brandybee

« #70 : February 04, 2015, 09:14:12 AM »

I have just been informed that Winners prize credits as defined, and submission reward credits of 600 Achat Dollars to other contestants, have now been awarded into contestants accounts.

AChat Gods offer their congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who took part and were involved.

Please check your accounts and notify me if you have not received your prize or story submission award.

This now concludes  Erotic Story Contest 8  - Cheating & Infidelity.   Thank you to all the writers for taking part and all the readers and voters who help make it the success it is.

TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNTS -

When the end of the contest comes & winners announced, to confirm you have received your prize / story submission reward,  you have to  go into...  "Shop" ( And log in your details )  /  " Your Profile"  /  " Recent Purchases "  and then scroll down....

You will find a different boxed section that itemises all " Funding" received from Achat Gods including subscription information, and  " Gifts"  you have received and given.   Green are credits - Gifts / Prizes received  , Blue are debits - Gifts given.

Your prize will show as     " The date "  /   " White box with a blue  A S  inside "   /   " Funding "  /  Account Funding by AS Purchase /  The prize amount in Green eg 600

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: