*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  sounds and my ass as an octagon
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: sounds and my ass as an octagon  ( 12854 )
Concerto

« : July 03, 2014, 03:00:23 PM »

Well, the sounds aren't too bad.

I thought they had been there all along and that I had them switched off but obviously not. I thought Jeanona's new set seemed like a large download. They could have notified us.

The  other thing is, although restarting Achat may have resolved it, my ass was a large black octagon (I expected Stephen Hawking to wheel into the room at any time to inspect it) throughout a session with both robot girl and her friend robot boy. As I said, restarting Achat looks like it has resolved it, for now anyway.
« : July 03, 2014, 03:02:01 PM Concerto »
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : July 03, 2014, 03:32:53 PM »

For the ambiance sound I agree it's not too bad (just tested in the boat)but the voice when the man cum it's like a robot  ;D doing doing doingggg
It's a new thing in the game so it's good  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Concerto

« #2 : July 03, 2014, 04:11:37 PM »

The good thing is that they are just wav files in the appropriate folder (male/female) in the sounds folder wherever your Achat is.

So you can replace them with your own wav files. Just keep the same name, although you don't have to use the same wording of course.
Concerto

« #3 : July 03, 2014, 05:30:07 PM »

btw my anus problem came back again just now but it cured itself, lol

It might be a graphics card problem.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : July 04, 2014, 01:11:40 AM »

I don't know, Susan....i got that problem at lunch and in the evening too......maybe tey made some mistake after the last update.

Oh well.....let's consider it like a black butt plug!  :P

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : July 07, 2014, 03:17:57 PM »

Hm hb, you get the problem whenever youre eating something... ::)

Most of the sounds are nice and they added little sentences too. Most of them are good for the non-sex poses. Just sometimes the sounds are very silent. I like to see theyre improving the game, not just new poses (for those who get it at all) but also focus on other things. Gives hope!

bluedenim
: 3007

« #6 : July 08, 2014, 01:09:15 PM »

I'm out of the loop here... tell me about the sounds and how to get them to work in the game, please? I know I downloaded them but I never had them playing in the game.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover

« #7 : July 09, 2014, 08:14:02 AM »

Maybe you muted sounds in game? When youre on, goto settings (the key in the right side on the top). Check the volume level.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : July 09, 2014, 10:00:08 AM »

I just discovered the sounds, I think they are quite good and some funnier than others ..  My Tiger   grrrrr

Nice add but I will have to be careful now my pc moans at me  lol.

If  my boys heard them, they are just at that age ... memo to self -  I am playing Operation...

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Jess24
: 13

« #9 : July 22, 2014, 01:03:55 AM »

Hello!

Where can i download these sounds?

Concerto

« #10 : July 22, 2014, 01:21:53 AM »

They are downloaded automatically. It was a couple of releases ago that Achat downloaded them but they didn't tell anyone. At least, I have seen no formal notification.

Make sure you have your sound on and the sound effects, accessed using the tool top left on the Achat game screen.
Jess24
: 13

« #11 : July 22, 2014, 02:12:10 AM »

Okay, thanks.

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #12 : April 20, 2016, 10:35:40 PM »

i wonder whatever happen to the music controls??  i turned it off once and now i don't see anywhere to turn on the music anymore.
patosh842

« #13 : April 22, 2016, 10:07:27 PM »

Hi,
The sounds are nice but I was wondering if it would be possible to have some kind of walkie-talkie session. I see 2 advantages to that:
* It would free your hands from typing in the chat....And god know you need your hands....
* Your partner could hear your voice and you his/her voice, making it more real. And offering more possibility in what you hear....
To all, what do you think? would you like this feature?
Lover

« #14 : April 23, 2016, 05:27:12 AM »

@ Alita: Do you mean the controls you can change in settings?

@ patosh: We had several discussions about this. There are advantages and disadvantages. It would be good for more fun, just don't forget, not everybody is just playing if he is at home. They can't start a real talk, but would have to explain the reason. It's a protection of privacy

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: