*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A Shower Surprise
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Shower Surprise  ( 3399 )
Savannah85
: 15

« : July 06, 2014, 01:10:30 PM »

***Warning - This is written from the POV of an MTF TG/TS. If you are not down with that sort of thing, run away now! If you don't know what a TG/TS is, run away even faster!***

A Shower Surprise

"Are you sure you don't want to come along?" my friend Katie called from the living room.

"No, I'm good!" I replied, "I'm going to take a shower and get ready for tonight."

"Well, ok then." she answered, "We'll be back."

I listened as she and the others left, and waited until I heard the car pull out of the driveway. I'd been staying with her and another friend at her older sister Megan's place in Florida. We'd originally come to see a concert that her Katie's boyfriend's band was supposed to open in, but it had been cancelled at the last minute. Of course, no one had told Katie until she'd already taken the time off from work, and so we all piled into her car and took off anyway.

Her sister Megan was a few years older, having just turned 31, and was some rank I could not remember in the Air Force. She was also single, and very beautiful. I was almost certain she had caught me staring a few times, but had never said anything. Men, women, it didn't matter to me. Sexy was sexy, and I never missed a chance to catch a glimpse of hottie, from a distance of course.

Now that everyone was out of the house, I felt at ease enough to catch a quick shower. I had always been extra cautious when it came to changing or showering in strange places...one slip up and I'd be doing some awkward explaining at best, and at worst...well, I didn't even want to imagine.

I chose my outfit for the evening, a simple black dress with thin shoulder straps, and grabbed some fresh underwear before heading off to the bathroom. After stripping off my shorts, shirt and bra, I let the water warm up while I scrubbed off all my makeup. Then I undid my braid, letting my long auburn hair fall across my bare shoulders and down my back. In the process, my hairband snapped and flew out of my hands.

"Damnit!" I cursed, reaching down and snatching it off the floor.

I checked my makeup bag for another, but after digging through it thoroughly, and finally dumping the contents out onto the counter, my search proved in vain. Frustrated, I piled everything back into the bag and looked up at the now fog covered mirror. I wiped my hand across it to get another look at myself. I didn't like leaving my hair down when I went out, it always ended up getting in the way.

Hopeful that perhaps there was one hidden amongst Megan's belongings, I began to search through the cabinet, then the drawers. I'd just about given up when I spotted a little pack of hairbands, tucked towards the back of the bottom drawer.

As I reached in, however, my hand found something else. Curious, I grabbed hold of the object and pulled it from the drawer. Immediately my face went red as I stared at the long purple vibrator in my hand. After a moment, I could help myself no longer, and twisted the base. The sudden power of it surprised me, and I gasped as it slipped from my fingers and fell into the sink. I resisted the urge to explode with laughter as it bounced around in circles, creating a racket. I quickly snatched hold of it and shut it off, tucked it back into the drawer, which I closed tightly.

Then I stripped off my panties and climbed into the shower, trying to shut the image of Megan, leaning against the bathroom door, moaning softly as she worked her toy between her legs, perhaps teasing a nipple between two fingers. The water was warm as it flowed over my body, warm like I imagined Megan's body to be. I longed to be able to get close...to lay my hands upon her and feel the softness of her skin, the warmth of her breath against my neck.

It wasn't until now I realized I'd been massaging my chest with one hand, the other against the shower door. Looking down, I could see that my imagination had given me a full erection, my cock ready and waiting for stimulation.

"Well fuck it..." I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to be able to shut it out of my head now until I satisfied myself.

I took my hand from the shower door and brought it to my lips, running my tongue across my palm for some lubrication, and then ran my fingers down my chest and stomach before taking hold of my cock. I shut my eyes as I began to slowly stroke myself, letting myself imagine Megan again, in the shower this time, pleasuring herself. I imagined her, one hand between her hips, the other massaging one of her large soft breasts, short black hair and soft skin glistening under the shower spray.

"God I wish I could touch you..." I whispered, leaning my head back.

I froze as the door to the bathroom suddenly opened, my eyes wide open with terror. Instinctively I turned my back to the shower door, glancing back to try and make out who was there. Before I could speak a word, the door slid partway open, and there she was.

"Hey." Megan said with a smile, "Didn't know anyone was still here."

"I..." I stammered, mind racing as I tried to figure a way out.

Megan was wearing only a black bikini, her hair still wet. I suddenly remembered that she had gone down to the pool, and not out with Katie. How had I forgotten? Why would I make such a stupid mistake? How I was I going to get out of this?

Megan stared at me for a moment, perhaps wondering why I wasn't saying anything as my mind raced in a full panic.

"Anyway..." she said finally, "I just want to rinse off, do you mind?"

"Uh..." I started again.

"I'll be quick." she said, stepping in and closing the door behind her.

I nervously shuffled myself out of the way, keeping my back to her. One arm across my chest, while my other hand was firmly covering my crotch and still erect cock.

"You don't have to be so shy." Megan said, untying the back of her bikini top as she turned to face the water.

I averted my gaze as she pulled it off and draped it over the shower door. Next she slid her hands slowly, almost teasingly, down her thighs, pushing her bikini bottom down to her ankles. I couldn't help by steal a glance as she bent down, presenting herself to me fully as she retrieved it. As she stood, she looked over her shoulder at me.

"What?" she said with a smile, "Never seen a woman naked before?"

I did not reply.

She turned around.

I looked away, blushing furiously.

My eyes grew wide as I felt arms wrap around me, big, soft breasts pressing against my back.

"C'mon...it's ok." she said softly, almost a whisper in my ear.

Her soft hands took hold of my wrists, slowly guiding them away from my body.

"See?" she said, "Nothing to hide."

"I'm not..." I started, "I'm not a..."

"Not a what?" she asked, one hand gliding down across my stomach, then stopping suddenly, "Oh..."

The game was up. She knew...the secret was out. Any moment, there would be a loud scream, perhaps some form of slapping, and I would be chased out in shame.

"Well now...this is interesting..."

"Wh-what...?" I started.

Soft fingers curled around the tip of my cock, then slowly glided down the shaft to the base and then cupped around the base of my balls.

"So..." she said, "This is what Katie meant."

"What she meant?" I asked, still blushing furiously.

Her other hand now grabbed hold of my left breast, squeezing softly.

"She told me you were different." Megan said, "I figured she meant you were gay."

"Oh..." I replied in a half moan as her hand glided back up the shaft of my cock before releasing me.

"Are you?" Megan asked.

"Am I...what?" I answered back.

"Gay..." Megan replied, "That is...do you like girls...or guys?"

"I like both." I answered.

"Do you like me?" she asked.

"I...yes." I answered.

"Is that what this is?" she asked, gently caressing my cock again, "Were you thinking about me?"

"Mmm...yes..." I answered, hanging my head a little.

She giggled a little, "Well...lucky you. I think you're pretty cute."

Her hand left my chest, cupping under my chin and pulling my head to the side. Instinctively, I shut my eyes as my lips met hers in a soft, wet kiss. After a moment, I felt her tongue pressing against my lips, and opened my mouth a little. Her tongue swirled around mine in a gentle dance, and I let out a small moan as her hand slowly began to pet the underside of my cock.

Eventually she broke the kiss and took me by the shoulders, turning me around to face her.

"Do you like my body?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied, carefully reaching out with one hand, "May I...?"

Before I could finish the question, she grabbed my wrist and planted my hand firmly against her chest. I squeezed her soft flesh in my hands...her breasts were firm, but I couldn't tell if they were augmented or real, not that I would have minded either way. I let my other hand wander across her side, then down her hips.

"Have you ever touched a woman before?" she asked, laying her arms across my shoulders.

"Only once..." I answered, "But it wasn't really..."

"I see." she said with a smile, "Here, let me show you."

She reached down, taking my wrist and guiding my hand from her hips to between her legs. Slowly, she ran my fingers across her pussy. It was warm and wet, and unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I let my fingers dance across her for a few moments, a curious little grin spreading across my face. The more I felt, the more I wanted to explore, to watch how she reacted to my touch.

"You can put them in." she said, seeming to sense my desire.

I gently pressed my index finger between her lips, letting it glide slowly inside her. She smiled a little.

"Keep pushing in...and curl it up." she said, "You'll find a...ohh! That!"

She shook a little and pressed my hand against herself.

"Now take your thumb and press here." she said, guiding me as she spoke.

Slowly she trained me, giving me clues and hints as to how and where to touch her. She joined in with one of her hands, massaging her clit slowly while my fingers slowly worked within her. She reached up, wrapping one arm around me again and cradling my head, pressing my face into her chest and pulling me with her as she leaned back against the wall of the shower. I breathed deeply, taking the time to lovingly kiss and lick her chest as she rested her chin on my head. A soft, silky smooth leg soon worked its way up my thigh, wrapping part way around me as she began to purr for me.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" she asked as she ran her fingers through my long hair.

"Never." I replied, continuing to kiss her chest.

She moaned a little with pleasure as I found another sensitive spot with my fingers, and I could feel her muscles tightening around my fingers.

"Ok..." she said suddenly, "Time for something else."

"Ok." I answered.

Gently she pushed me away, then stepped past me and opened the shower door.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

When she leaned back into the shower, she had the vibrator in her hand.

"This..." she said, "Is for me."

Taking me by the shoulders again, she pushed me back against the wall.

"And this..." she continued, dropping to her knees, "Is for you."

I gasped a little as I felt her lips glide around the tip of my cock, the faint buzz of her vibrator starting up after a moment.

"Mmmm...this will have to do for us today." she said, "I can't let you straight up fuck me with no condoms."

"O...k..." I answered as her tongue swirled around my cock.

I'd never had anyone pleasure me with their mouth before, and hadn't been prepared for the rush of pleasure. She obviously had a lot of experience, she seemed to know just how and where to kiss, lick and suck.

"Mmmm..." I moaned, laying one hand on top of her hand and grabbing her hair gently.

"You like it?" she asked, taking a moment to look up at me while one hand stroked me with slow twists of her wrist.

"It's amazing..." I nodded, looking down into her deep blue eyes.

"Are you going to cum soon?" she asked.

"Yesss..." I answered.

"Good." she smiled, suddenly devouring my cock again with a new found fury.

"Oh...my..." I leaned my head back against the wall, "God..."

I heard her vibrator increase speed as she turned it up a few notches.

"Mmmm..." she teased, "God damn, sucking this beautiful cock is making me so wet...I might just cum with you baby."

My breathing became quicker and I could feel my muscles beginning to tighten.

"It's...close..." I gasped.

"Do it baby girl...cum for me." she answered.

"I..." I started, suddenly feeling the rush as my orgasm surged forth as if at her command, "Ahhhh!"

Hot cum shot from my cock and into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmm." I heard her moan, "Mmmmm....ahhmmm!"

Her hand gripped my thigh tightly and I could feel her pressing her weight into me. She shook against me, moaning with delight as her own orgasm washed over her. For a few moments we both were enthralled in mutual ecstasy.

Eventually, I felt as she let me cock slide out of her mouth, and heard her vibrator shut off. I looked down and found her looking up at me, smiling a little as a little bit of cum dripped from her mouth. It ran down her chin and onto the shower floor.

"Well..." she said, standing up, "Never came while giving a blowjob before."

I smiled a little, "I've never had one before. It was great."

She kissed me, and I could taste a little of myself in her mouth. I didn't mind, and wrapped my arms around her waist. For a few moments we stood in each other's arms, locked in a passionate kiss.

"Well...my sister will probably be back soon." she said, finally breaking the kiss.

"Yeah." I replied, releasing her.

I watched her rinse herself off under the shower. I picked her vibrator up off the shower floor and handed it to her as she went to leave.

"Thanks." she said, taking it, "But...let's keep this our little secret ok?"

"I promise if you do." I answered.

"Maybe next time I'll show you what it's like to really fuck a woman." she teased with a smile.

Before I could answer, she shut the door to the shower, snatched a towel off the rack and left the bathroom.

"Wow..." I whispered, still in disbelief.

I leaned back against the wall of the shower again, letting the water wash over me as I replayed everything again in my mind. I put my fingers to my lips and licked them gently, hoping to get a last taste of her from them. Eventually I managed to break from my daze and finish my shower. I was just finished getting dressed when the others to returned.

As we all sat down to eat the dinner they'd brought back, I found myself sitting across from Megan, who gave me a dirty smile and a wink when no one was looking. This trip was turning out to be way better then I'd expected...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : July 09, 2014, 03:18:21 PM »

Savannah85, 

Dont stop writing, I love you stories and are a unique insight into the transgender world and doubts your characters face.

I do hope you will enter our next Erotic Story Contest 8.

Keep an eye on this topic for more information about it.

Please let us know your suggestions.       
Forum Home Page >Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.                             http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3231.0.html 

The Erotic Contest 7 stories are now published.  Please read and vote for your favourite.  Your vote counts and shows support for our authors and the contest.  Thank you.   
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " JOURNEY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.        http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

I really hope to read more from you.

Here's the Erotic story Contest rules for you to look over.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Savannah85
: 15

« #2 : July 09, 2014, 04:38:12 PM »

Aww thanks! Hopefully I will come up with some more ideas! ;)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: