*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  re the busy button
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: We need diff colours for room and zz button
Yes   -18 (72%)
No   -4 (16%)
I don't care   -3 (12%)
: 22

: re the busy button  ( 13322 )
kerryane
: 40

♥.Shemale.Female.only.♥.men.accasionaly.

« : July 27, 2014, 02:40:39 AM »

i would like the busy button changed to say, busy, not in room ,as i have got into trouble a lot of times ,buy using the busy button when things get to hectic,if in room it should say so. but if not in room should just say, busy .thank you hugs  :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : July 27, 2014, 04:14:23 AM »

Yes, after the ZZZ button was added, we all ask for a different way to identify it from being in room. More easy way, can be changing the colour: yellow for when we are in room, red for the ZZZ button.

Concerto

« #2 : July 27, 2014, 08:08:50 AM »

Well, kerryane, you should never get in "trouble" for anything (well, unless you like that, of course).

I've raised it before and so have others and am disappointed that they can "fix" other things when they want to (despite no one commenting on them) but not do what we request.

I think that they are ripe for being taken over by some other operation that has their customers' interests at heart.
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : July 27, 2014, 11:07:22 AM »

Many people also asked not to change it - for unique reasons they dont want to show if they are in room or just using this button.

kerryane, i fully agree with concerto! No matter what you do, no other people have the right to bring you into troubles just because you cant/dont talk to them.

HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #4 : July 28, 2014, 08:39:16 AM »

I have to say I prefer
"oh honey, if I knew you were coming on I wouldn't have put myself on busy"

more than
"oh honey, if I knew you were coming on I wouldn't have grabbed another girl to have sex with"

;) let's not change the busy system

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Concerto

« #5 : July 28, 2014, 08:54:55 AM »

But that is exactly what "busy" says now, there is no differentiation between just being busy and being in room. I want people to know that I am busy, e.g. afk, as opposed to being in room. There are two different processes so why not two different results?
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #6 : July 28, 2014, 09:01:11 AM »

I  would  like a color different for it  if  I  but myself  afk or Bussy  and not in the room

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
EvaSinX
: 37

a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind ..

« #7 : July 28, 2014, 03:41:21 PM »

I fully agree  with FoxyRoxxy ..a different colour for busy and "in room" would be great .. :)
Lover

« #8 : July 28, 2014, 06:42:50 PM »

Welcome Eva, thanks for your post.

We started a poll. You can vote if you want two different colours, for being in room and just using zz button. Tell your friends to vote too please.

Do everything to get as many members as possible to vote - talk in game, change your banner, advertise in room ;D
« : July 28, 2014, 06:52:09 PM Lover »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #9 : July 28, 2014, 06:47:47 PM »

I voted yes  I think  this will be very helpful  ..As myself  I  like to be  left alone   as I wait   for me love  ;)

This will help a lot .

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #10 : July 28, 2014, 09:07:53 PM »

I voted no.

Because People don't especially need to know if I just want to ignore them, am afk or am in room. And if say my spouse thinks I was in room, although I was just "busy" waiting for her, then I'm in state to make her understand so.

More important for me would be to be able to be "busy for all users but friends, lovers and spouse"
Could be one button for all, or separate ones for each category. This way I would be sure not to get bothered by "strangers" while I'm chatting with my friends.

Concerto

« #11 : July 29, 2014, 01:54:51 AM »

The point is that there are already two separate functions... you either go in room or you go zzz, so why not differentiate between the two.

So... states that we have are...

Not logged on
  - dot shows red
  - can leave a message; seen when logging in
Available
  - dot shows
green
  - can chat; seen immediately
Busy for everyone
  - dot shows
yellow, Zzz flashes
  - can leave a message; can only see when logging in
Busy for free users
  - dot shows
green
  - can chat, except free users get "Sorry, I don't reply to free users"
In room
  - dot shows
yellow
  - can leave a message; can only see when logging in

Suggested change to (changes underlined)...

Not logged on
  - dot shows
red
  - can leave a message; seen when logging in
Available
  - dot shows
green
  - can chat; seen immediately
Busy for everyone
  - dot shows
white, Zzz flashes
  - can leave a message; can see when not busy
Busy for free users
  - dot shows
green, except for free users when it shows white
  - can chat, except free users
In room
  - dot shows
yellow
  - can leave a message; can see when exiting room
EvaSinX
: 37

a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind ..

« #12 : July 29, 2014, 06:31:12 AM »

Welcome Eva, thanks for your post.

We started a poll. You can vote if you want two different colours, for being in room and just using zz button. Tell your friends to vote too please.

Do everything to get as many members as possible to vote - talk in game, change your banner, advertise in room ;D

Thank you  Lover  for the welcome.Yes I will tell to my friends to come in here and vote :)
Lover

« #13 : July 29, 2014, 08:59:37 AM »

@ Peeka
More important for me would be to be able to be "busy for all users but friends, lovers and spouse"
Could be one button for all, or separate ones for each category. This way I would be sure not to get bothered by "strangers" while I'm chatting with my friends.

This will be one request we will do  :)

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #14 : July 29, 2014, 12:16:59 PM »

I had requested  this  on  friends, lovers and spouse  friends button  on   New experiences for AChat

are they going to get  it ?

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: