*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I ask the A-Team
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
: I ask the A-Team  ( 89674 )
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #30 : July 16, 2015, 12:05:38 PM »

@ mrsexlover: do you want to change your name to mrssexlover?  ;)

LOL funny lover  :P

but seriously i would like the option to change the name

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #31 : July 16, 2015, 12:15:56 PM »

We  can not forget the best place of all the Kitchen  Room

just  dont play to close to the fire you might get burned

yes there will be  a lot of hot cooking  in the kitchen room

some actions you can add in there...

And we  cant forget the Blow Jobs 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover
: 10350

« #32 : July 16, 2015, 03:50:53 PM »

@Martin: We add this to our big list of wishes :)

dirtyElena
: 205

« #33 : July 16, 2015, 04:06:45 PM »

Dear AChat Team,
why weren't there any updates in the past 4 weeks?
The Homepage is still advertising 2 updates a week while there are a total of 18 in 2015 thus far. Are we in week 9 of 2015? is it march on your calendar?
Are you working on something big or not at all?
Would you at least, please have the decency to tell us what is going on?
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #34 : July 16, 2015, 07:51:34 PM »

I would  like a flag  button to  Report Abuse bulling  To's  in the  poker room 

seeing it happen  over and over I think you need to do  something about it Asp.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #35 : July 17, 2015, 02:42:10 AM »

I'm with Elena and FoxyRoxxy on their posts here.

Whatever has happened to the ACHAT team.  All we know is that there hasn't been an update for some time and there has been no news of a new big update. Anything could have happened to one of, or all of them.  We just don't know.

I am quite surprised what FoxyRoxxy has said hasn't come up sooner.  I have witnessed some pretty bad bullying in the poker room too, this supposed to be fun!!!!!!  What the hell is wrong with some people.  I know that some people use the stupid actions too much and they get told to stop and then get carried away a bit (I myself have jumped on the band wagon sometimes) but, I have seen actual bullying on how other people dress.  I mean come on!!!!  But some chat is just banter so really it does depend on how sensitive the people in there are.  If everyone is too scared of saying anything then its going to be a very quiet poker room.  (Which happens sometimes anyway).

There are two solutions to this I think.

1.  What FoxyRoxxy suggests, the Report Abuse Button.  And if they are found to be abusing they are banned in the poker room for 12 months or Forever.

2.  Private Poker Rooms.  So you know the people in there that won't cause any trouble. But this would take a lot of reworking of the poker room I suppose and the ACHAT team seem to have gone silent.

And good idea Nat about the Saloon or Bar as well   ;)
« : July 17, 2015, 04:24:04 AM zuzannah »

Kaitlyn72

« #36 : July 17, 2015, 06:39:07 AM »

While I haven't played a ton of poker I can definitely see the need for report and ignore button in the room.
It would be nice to silence and make invisible a bully or pose spammer at the table.
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #37 : July 17, 2015, 07:35:57 AM »

Hi,
For me it's annoying not to be able to dress in the poker room.
It's also annoying to undergo various ass scraping and masturbation when I play!

But the game allow to have these actions therefore I said nothing in the room and I'm going...
Some players like it and I can understand it but I think if the free players could talk they touch less their sex and the rest!

One solution is to have a Sex room for those to like having sex in public and a real Poker room more quiet to play  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #38 : July 17, 2015, 09:44:21 AM »

That sounds great Nat

I do not agree on them touching less  A lot do talk  and  touch 
I feel they are  just there to try to score   I do not like it  dose
distracted me from playing at times aside the tex chat 
nonsense talk  ,arguing  , a flag button  is a vip ..

it is a poker  game not a chat that's is what  the chat is  for outside 

I see a lot  do like to play poker  poker ,

I like the option to wear all my clothing

I want to wear my panties

so a Option have all cloths on

improving  poker   is very welcome

zuzannah

« #39 : July 17, 2015, 09:52:53 AM »

I Totally agree with you there Nat.  To dress properly in the poker room would be better.  A lot of the Shemales and Females have mentioned it.  Actually I have brought it up a few times myself in there.  But, I see that the Females can wear dresses whereas us shemales can't.

Maybe the free user's should be able to chat in there.  I find it frustrating that me been a free user at the moment I can't chat in there. (Or have access to my clothes)  >:(  But saying that (And I might upset some people for saying this).  Paying customers have to have some perks or else premium wouldn't be worth paying for. (I know we can buy clothes and Cum but is that enough?).

A Sex Room (Or orgy room) would be a good idea (Again would the free users be allowed in?) only if the masturbation actions in the poker room were removed and only the celebration ones were left. Plus the limit of 5K be raised and the ability to choose which room to go into, which has been mentioned before on several occasions.

As for chatting in the poker room I think should be allowed Foxy,  I think it is a good place to meet new friends. But, I do understand when you mention the arguing and the nonsense talk.

« : July 17, 2015, 12:23:55 PM zuzannah »

Lover

« #40 : July 17, 2015, 10:02:59 AM »

The problem with flag or report button in poker room is, that the A-Team doesn't know which member is meant. There can be 9 people in room... They had to change the software and I don't know, if it's easy to do. But I agree, there must be some kind of reporting members. Maybe the whole chatlog could be sent to them and they see, which member is reported.

About the updates, I know they still are working on another big change - that's what we have been told. But we don't know any details. I also am not happy, but I think this is the reason we don't get any "simple" updates at the moment.

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #41 : July 17, 2015, 10:24:04 AM »

I say with the mouse  you can  klick on the person  pull up a profile  on them  in this

you can maybe add   privet chat  or   fag abuse  send it to achat
 and  ignore  them to

means a new update   

A Option for smaller rooms less members  maybe 5  would help me a lot with tex leg
« : July 17, 2015, 12:48:46 PM FoxyRoxxy »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #42 : July 17, 2015, 10:48:37 AM »

Like Lover for the update I'm not worried, I know they will do something good.
I understand those who ask for things but be aware that at the beginning where I was there the shemales had only 3 poses in all!
We post and claimed as Zuzannah now and it came  :)

I buy all the poses since I registered even if I don't like as I encourage financially the game and I can grumble if it's not well  :D

For the "report button" or ignore for me it's very simple, I don't answer  :) in chat a private chat was good because when many players in chat it's very difficult for me so I invite 2 friends with me for a trio in room to.... talk quietly  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah

« #43 : July 17, 2015, 11:27:33 AM »

Thanks for telling us Lover about the Big update/change.

Hopefully it will be enough for me to subscribe again.  But, its a real shame that they aren't telling you any details.  If they actually posted what was coming then people would probably stop complaining about it.  And, would Subscribe before it was released.

And Lover if you are in contact with the ACHAT team could you tell them to publish what the changes are please when they release them.  Or do they only contact you ?

Nat,  3 POSES.  I wouldn't have lasted this long with just 3............THREE!!!!

THREE!!!!!!
« : July 17, 2015, 12:27:32 PM zuzannah »

Lover

« #44 : July 18, 2015, 06:28:33 AM »

Zu, I keep asking for more infos about upcoming updates and the changes. Also I keep sending most wanted changes and new ideas, which are made here. We hope, that the cooperation will be better again soon.

As you, we are stubborn ;D We are fighting for the best and for all members and every gender!

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  
« previous next »
: