*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why not people on top of list ,of those who are not busy ???
« previous next »
: [1]
: Why not people on top of list ,of those who are not busy ???  ( 3621 )
WilliamXS
: 63

Go for it...you might not have a second change

I see it this way...First the people that are free (not in room) and then the people in room....that might save time to look for people .
And what or who deciding who is on top of the list ? .
I don't realy care who is on top....some how there is a reason for that...maybe of who is got the most payment at the time or  how much your online ?.

Anyway I don't care who is on top.
And what if we can click and see who is online on your  friends,lovers and spouselist ?

Everyone has a moment that life goes by in a flash.....make it interesting.
robincox
: 2

« #1 : September 22, 2014, 01:53:55 PM »

Or maybe add a search option that allows you to search for only available users? How about that for an option?
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : September 22, 2014, 09:34:04 PM »

Both ideas are good. Thank you for posting.

No one really knows the criteria for topping the lists but seems to be the more you spend and play, the higher you are on a page.

It would make sense to have the  green available lights first, then the yellow busy lights of players profiles.
Of course Robot Girl & Robot Boy would always be number 1 then.

Coves might find Eva a lot easier  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #3 : September 23, 2014, 03:01:18 PM »

Both ideas are good. Thank you for posting.

No one really knows the criteria for topping the lists but seems to be the more you spend and play, the higher you are on a page.

It would make sense to have the  green available lights first, then the yellow busy lights of players profiles.
Of course Robot Girl & Robot Boy would always be number 1 then.

Coves might find Eva a lot easier  ;D

LOL Brandy... i am agree with you.. and i would like to know the mistery of the criteria for the ranking list.. :P

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : September 23, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »

One criteria is:
- Prem
- Prem whose sub ran out but still got a blue star
- Robot
- Free user

The sorting within this is not easy to look through. Seems to depend on time you are on, money you have spent and friends/lovers you're having

: [1]  
« previous next »
: