*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A comparative look of the offerings over the past two years
« previous next »
: [1]
: A comparative look of the offerings over the past two years  ( 5162 )
Bear
: 3856

There is always much hawdoo about releases here in the forum with lots of speculative statements made. I thought it might be interesting to look into this further and compile some statistics. The following is a comparison of releases  between September 1, 2012 to August 31, 2012 and September 1, 2013 to the current date (August 25, 2014). Out of curiosity I probed the advertized releases of another site for comparison. There are differences between the sites, Achat poses have 8-14 subactions available, the other site from my understanding may have 2-3 if any at all.

Anyways my findings....

Just a comparison by no means complete, there are some holes in this I could not close

9/1/2012 – 8/23/2013            9/1/2013  - 8/31/2014         other site
Cosmetic/Hair jewelry               
Male                                           0                                               5                               6
Female/shemale                         3                                               4                              8

Total                                           3                                               9                             14

Lingerie
M                                                0                                               0                               0
F/S                                              5                                              8                               4

Total                                            5                                              8                               4

Clothing (general)
M                                                 1                                              5                                7
F/S                                               12                                            21                              17

Total                                            13                                            26                              24

Pose updates
FF                                                 2                                              3                                0
MF                                               15                                             9                                0
MS                                                3                                              3                                0
FS                                                 2                                              1                                0

Total update                                 22                                            16                               0

NEW Poses
MF                                                 12                                            12                             12
MS                                                 10                                            16                              0*
FF                                                  15                                             2                              3*
SS                                                   1                                              0                              0*
MM                                                 0**                                         0**                            6
Solo                                                 0                                             0                               4
FS                                                   15                                            2                               6

Totals                                              53                                            32                             31

New 3somes
MSS                                                 0                                             2                             N/A
MMF                                                1                                             2                             N/A
MFF                                                 5                                             3                             N/A
MSF                                                 2                                             2                             N/A   
FSS                                                 0                                              1                            N/A
MMS                                                0                                             2                             N/A

Totals                                               8                                              12                           N/A 

Rooms                                              1                                             0                                 2
Other ***                                         0                                             0                                13

Total                                              105                                            103                          100

Notes
*The site advertises specific orientation releases, these combinations were never disclosed and may be available. I am not a member and cannot say for certain. I only can remark I saw no visible evidence of being offered.

** Achat does not advertise MM offerings on their home page where I sorted thru to find the release information. Perhaps someone can clarify if new releases/updates  were provided.

*** Other  categorizes offering provided by the site which are not applicable to Achat.

N/A  The site does not offer 3some play at all

Note edited to correct the date ranges. I had them backwards. Whoops ::)
« : August 28, 2014, 12:11:30 AM Bear »

Stone
: 1842

« #1 : August 26, 2014, 01:52:09 PM »

Thank you Bear for taking the time to show the releases we have in Achat City.

I think we do very well, although it would be nice to see more releases for our gay friends.

I think like many things, the site is what you make it. Luckily I have a very inventitive and imaginative partner and together, we can turn all the poses in to smoking hot or sensually sizzling, even the funny ones.

All you need is a little imagination, sexy intentions and a dash of ooo la laaa

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : August 27, 2014, 08:00:42 PM »

Hmmm ... you forgot FFF and MMM in your statistics . Is it to not have to say that the statisctics are 0 and 0 ?  :)

anyway , this show how they despise gays and lesbians
« : August 29, 2014, 09:05:00 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : August 28, 2014, 12:32:42 AM »

True  Ruyka I did not find advertised on the home page  for either FFF or MMM poses.
As to MMM poses (and MM for that fact)  looking at the poses shows a number available which were adaptions of poses released from other orientations developed in over the past couple of years. This may also apply to SS poses. SS and MM are still woefully short in numbers.

The past year did show a signiciant drop in FF/FS pose releases.  The prior year FF pose releases exceeded all classifications. This past year seems to have seen a greater emphasis on MS play.

3some pose numbers grew by 50 %. No particular combination clearly dominated, there was a more divergent spread of combination offerings.

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : September 04, 2014, 03:20:10 PM »

MS has grown the last years. It's a sign, A-Team sees shemales more or less just as female. Most shemales describe themselfes as female, but also would love to get FS poses. I think, they neglect the female side. Maybe it's not easy to create poses with two cocks or two pussies without a cock, as most FF poses have a dildo.

Thanks for this summary bear.

TG_Chaser

« #5 : September 09, 2014, 09:32:55 AM »

MF is plateau'd... can't think of much to add for them (except foreplay animations that can be simultaneously added to MS)

hetero males and females are probably the 2 most common. but the others aren't going to join if nothing attracts them....

one thing im wondering about is how many people are working on the animations? for one the updates are too slow, the MS SS FF etc etc variations of each pose should be coming out in a hurry, the animation editor you gave us doesnt have the option for anything but MF, and it doesnt have any faculties for drawing an entire pose,(just one animation so you cant do switches etc) has no bed or table etc...
one thing i think that is if in theory i could open an entire MF pose with that editor and just hit a button to switch out the avatars, i could make FF, FS, MM etc etc with a few hours of tweaking. tedious but it could get done a lot faster than one pose or pose update every 2 months...

fix the animation editor so I can do that stuff
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : October 01, 2014, 05:04:36 AM »

Just coming to say a little "hi" , i checked the shop , and what did i see ? nothing interesting after my absence .
Just a haircut looking weird with a hat , a pair of glasses , a weird pose for SF , and another this that i dont remember what it is , but that dont worth a subscription . What happen ? Are they out of money to pay devs ? its strange how slow became the updates .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #7 : October 01, 2014, 12:58:16 PM »

I see a  great  improvement   from the time I been on here   not as  much as I  would
like  it to grow faster but over all they  have been working  hard on  bringing us more pose ,,
 some   of other genders  and I believe they will make more
So I will keep a open mind and stay positive  that they will be working  harder to bring us more .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: