*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  S-F Hot Kissing
« previous next »
: [1]
: S-F Hot Kissing  ( 4239 )
Brand1
: 7

« : July 08, 2014, 06:14:45 AM »

How hard would it be to add a Shemale-Female hot kissing pose?
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : July 11, 2014, 05:41:11 PM »

Devs dont want do that because if they did , men will have no pose this time

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
charr
: 2

« #2 : August 18, 2014, 08:53:33 PM »

I would love s-s hot kissing as well
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : August 18, 2014, 11:38:50 PM »

I would  recommend the hot kiss pose that's one  hot poses  hope they give it   to you .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : August 23, 2014, 10:08:11 AM »

For me its too late , and i dont think it left many lesbians ( true lesbians not women "trying" lesbian sex for fun ) in game . And anyway , i think achat is moving down in the "adult game ranking" . The updates are less numerous than before , maybe they lost devs . I think they misestimated the impact of the loss of the lesbian community .

Thats why women have only the right to clothes , they are sold more pricy than the poses , and as we know , we women love buy things . They made a big mistake by ignoring us .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #5 : August 23, 2014, 03:04:45 PM »

I like to have  Hope  that it   gets better  for every one  on the game so I want to stay with positive-thinking
 I would like it to grow more  quicker  but some takes time  . So far I am  ok it  is  getting better then  before
and  I do see  growth  maybe not as fast as I would like it  but still  happy  that is ....

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : August 23, 2014, 07:36:42 PM »

it for sure dont grow fast for FF poses .... If you count 0 poses or upgrade since 10 month as a growing state lol

robincox
: 2

« #7 : September 22, 2014, 01:48:52 PM »

I think poses should be released in sets. For example the Hot Kissing - all combinations MF, MS , MM, FS, FF, SS should all be added at the same time to the shop. Where it makes sense of course. Targeting only a part of your consumer base each update makes no sense.

As a shemale, I love the 69 I have with other Shemales, I wish I had it with a male for my friends that enjoy being with men, what the hell were you thinking about a SF - 69 pose with the woman wearing a freaking strap-on. If I want to 69 with a female I want to eat her not a rubber strappy. Looks like you simply used the SS 60 but used a strappy for the female. Come I want to eat her pussy not a fake rubber hard-on. What were you thinking. Please explain this to me why you thought it was a good pose to offer?  ::)

Why can males have pubic hair but shemales have to be shaved - is it that hard to add in or did you just not think it was worth the time?

Other than my rants, I enjoy AChat, I do hope you continue to improve the game and add new poses etc.

Robin
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : September 22, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »

Great idea robincox,  that way all the orientations could expect an upgrade in a fair distribution.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: