*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MUSCLE CARS PICS & GIFS
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: MUSCLE CARS PICS & GIFS  ( 43396 )
leighdeexxx
: 1064

« : October 29, 2014, 12:04:01 AM »

WELCOME!!! Come on in grab a seat and a cold one. Feel free to post your favorite muscle car pics or comments...for me it is MOPAR and then Chevy. What is your favorite toys to tinker with? Oh yes fellas I do, do some of my own work on a couple of my cars, lol

"CHRISTINE" STEVEN KING

THIS IS NICE, BUT AHH NOT AS NICE AS MINE IS! LOL
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : October 29, 2014, 12:34:23 AM »

I just Love this  car

'72 Chevelle SS

and this one

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
leighdeexxx

« #2 : October 29, 2014, 01:32:04 AM »

I just Love this  car

'72 Chevelle SS

the Chevelle is hot and I love old cars so much better than the new ones.
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : October 29, 2014, 01:42:05 AM »

I agree with you  they are strong car I like classics    ones more   the new ones are cheep  .....

leighdeexxx

« #4 : October 29, 2014, 02:17:57 AM »

I agree with you too and the older ones for me, are easier to work on. The newer ones they do not want you to be able to do your own work.
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #5 : October 29, 2014, 10:52:49 AM »

in my youth i only knew one american muscle car, this one

« : October 29, 2014, 10:19:21 PM mrsexlover »

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : October 29, 2014, 10:58:35 AM »

@Leigh:
I agree with you too and the older ones for me, are easier to work on. The newer ones they do not want you to be able to do your own work.

You're working on your cars? My respect! And it's true - with new cars (and my cars are always new) you can't do anything. Just refueling every week lol

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #7 : October 29, 2014, 11:15:53 AM »

they are to complicated with all this digital technology

convertible cars are really beauties

you can   fix mine Leigh any time
 ;D
« : October 29, 2014, 11:17:35 AM FoxyRoxxy »

leighdeexxx

« #8 : October 29, 2014, 05:41:10 PM »

@Leigh:

You're working on your cars? My respect! And it's true - with new cars (and my cars are always new) you can't do anything. Just refueling every week lol

Yeah Lover,
I am happy when I am under the hood of my future hot rod part deux lol I gaine the knowledge from my mom, when I was little she had  TBird that was breaking own every other day it seemed lol. I use to go out there with her and watch her and my pops work on it and it just stuck with me and now its a hobby of mine. Not only can I work on a car but I can and do cook some very delish meals too. :)
leighdeexxx

« #9 : October 29, 2014, 05:58:18 PM »

in my youth i only knew one american muscle car, this one

AH yes the General Lee, "Just A Good ole boy, never meanin no harm beats all ya eva saw been in trouble with the law since the day they was born"

Wow, too bad this was the only one...I mean don't get me wrong I love IT but see I would do some modifications on it. First I would change that flag to be an American flag, and then I would paint it B5 blue and change the name from General Lee, to General Grant...same car only better.
« : October 29, 2014, 06:02:10 PM leighdeexxx »
amourcherry

« #10 : October 29, 2014, 06:44:01 PM »

Great topic  I am a fan of muscle trucks

American made the best

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #11 : October 29, 2014, 07:35:16 PM »

i see ignorance REIGNS SUPREME HERE, newer model cars  are MUCH easier to work on.
they aree computer controlled  all you do is  remove the battery positive terminal  for 15  to 30 second   then replace  the  terminal, this  reboots the  computer  and this retimes  the  spark  resets the  fuel  injectors  so there is your tune up  (yes  you replace the spark plugs  and  any worn components  of the ignition system)  you can buy  for ten dollars a device that plugs into the  diagnostic  port on the car  and using an app in your smart phone  it will diagnose  and  inform you of any  ffaulty components.

No more setting the timing  points gap fuel injection mapping  ect

anything else is  still the same as it was 60 yrs ago internal combustion motors are still the same as they have been since they were  invented.

Ford Falcon Cobra 351 V8 and on its right is  a Ford Falcon GTHO 71 (the fastest 4 door  touring car in the world  when it was manufactured)

another  photo of the GTHO Phase 3  351 V8  4 spd  AUSSIE legend

Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Ford Shelby

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
leighdeexxx

« #12 : October 29, 2014, 08:02:58 PM »

i see ignorance REIGNS SUPREME HERE, newer model cars  are MUCH easier to work on.

I would appreciate it if you would reframe from calling people names or name calling period. You have the right to have your opinion and that is fine and I welcome that. BUT this is not about putting anyone down or bringing condemnation to anyone who believes differently than you. Thank you and I look forward to more of your pics:) 
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #13 : October 29, 2014, 09:58:52 PM »

i see ignorance REIGNS SUPREME HERE,

I dont see  see how this  kind of  comments and   behavior are  are allowed in here   

by the active  mood that is here at the moment

what gives you the right to call others  ignorance

I say you should watch your word as  how you  adresss other

leighdeexxx

« #14 : October 29, 2014, 10:11:22 PM »

Now about the Ford Falcon GTHO 71 what exactly are the specs on it. I think I might have a pic of it at a car show called the Good Guys that come every summer to my home town.
: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: