*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - O.T.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 9 to be ?   Voting Ends SAT 31 JAN 2015.
1. Special Occasion (Birthday / Wedding / Anniversary )   -5 (13.5%)
2. Out of this World. ( Sci fi  / Fantasy / Cyber sex )   -13 (35.1%)
3. Autumn / Winter / Spring   -3 (8.1%)
4. War-time Romance   -8 (21.6%)
5. Superheroes & Supervillians   -1 (2.7%)
6  Work related ( Late night at work / working over / business trip )   -1 (2.7%)
7.  Movie scenes and / or celebrity story   -1 (2.7%)
8.  Passion in extraordinary places   -3 (8.1%)
9. A woman's fantasy   -0 (0%)
10. Addiction   -1 (2.7%)
11.  Sports story.   -0 (0%)
12 Mystery and suspense   -1 (2.7%)
: 36

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - O.T.  ( 42170 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #60 : April 30, 2015, 08:05:19 AM »

COUNTDOWN -     

TODAY IS THE DEADLINE.  4 HOURS LEFT.   Get your story to me ASAP

Deadline is  7pm UK TIME .   THURSDAY 30 April 2015.

YOU CAN DO IT:)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #61 : April 30, 2015, 10:04:34 AM »

Gosh, I can't wait to see how manty entries we have, at last! and then........to see how is the levell of this edition!

Lover
: 10350

« #62 : April 30, 2015, 03:30:58 PM »

No matter how much we have (I hope 8-12), the quality will be high :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #63 : April 30, 2015, 04:10:42 PM »

I totally agree with you, Lover!

Aaaand......CUT! Dead line is over, at last! Thanks to all the writers who join to th contest! Now, we just need to wait till our Queen didn't have done in posting the stories!

Brandybee

« #64 : April 30, 2015, 04:55:18 PM »

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - OUT OF THIS WORLD - IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW ENTRANTS.

THE STORIES WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON AND THE CONTEST OPEN FOR VOTING.

May I remind all contestants of Rule 7.

7. Due to fairness of voting, contestants should not unduly influence  voters, in any way,  in their decision to vote for their favourite story ,  or to disclose they are the author of their story prior to votes  being cast...  Thank you. This could result in your story being disqualified.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS & MAY THE BEST STORY WIN.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #65 : April 30, 2015, 08:39:11 PM »

Well,   the time is here once again for the launch of the voting for The Erotic Contest Story  -

The stories for Erotic Contest 9 –  Out Of This World  are now published.

I have  12  stories that have been entered in the Erotic Story Contest. Thank you all so much for entering.

May I personally thank each and every one of you for your help and support for making Erotic Story Contest 9 the success it is. Thank you to mrsexlover for the poster, he created to launch this contest.  Hugs & Mwahhhhhh.

Many Thanks to the Achat  Gods who sponsor the story contests and provide the prizes.

Thank You to  ALL the authors who decided to compete, the ones who tried to beat the deadline but real life issues intervened- it happens ( BUT, I will get you next time  ) – and all of you who will take the time to read and vote for your favourite story, another Big Thank You.

Every vote is important, it shows the authors you really do care for their efforts and that their stories are very much appreciated.

All of the stories are unique and fantastic in their own right. Each is an achievement in their own right.  So Thank You on my behalf and that of Forum for entering the Erotic Story Contest 9.

There are a mix of authors as usual,  but there are some who have overcome difficulties  to meet the contest dead line, that are never actually  publicised  and I feel should be recognised and commended , even if anonymously to protect confidentiality.

There are our none native English speakers -  To write a story in a second language and to put it up for a contest  against Native English Speakers is an achievement in itself.  I know, I could never accomplish such a feat or even have the confidence to then put it up for a vote and critique.

So, as Contest Manager – I would like to commend each and every one of you. You have my utmost respect and admiration.  Well Done You.

There are also authors who have the disadvantage of suffering from conditions such as Dyslexia.  Again, to enter a story for the contest when words & concentration are not easy for you, is a FANTASTIC achievement.  You also have my utmost respect and admiration to overcome the difficulties you have & then to reach your goal of a published story entry is awesome.   Well Done You. 

You all know who you are, and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts.

Also  my “Anchor Authors" who always enter a story  to show support for me, for Forum and  for unwavering support for the Erotic Story Contests ... Thank you so much. You make the contest successful, your continuing support is very much appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And Thank You to new authors who decided to push themselves on this occasion and submit their very first story for the contest.   Well done and no matter what the outcome of the voting, you are now a published Erotic Author for Achats Forum…  Well done and I hope you enter future contests.

No matter, how the voting falls, and there are always surprises in the Forum Village, as it should be, Please, do not ever be disheartened if your story only attracts a few votes – remember, only one story can be voted for by each Forum Member as a favourite.  Your goal has in fact, already been achieved – you HAVE reached your personal goal of your story being entered and published and you will receive a minimum of A$600, when the voting is concluded.  That makes you a winner already in my eyes.

The top 3 prizes are always a bonus though and with that said,

I proudly present the published stories -   “OUT OF THIS WORLD” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST 9 open for voting....

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL.     AND   HAPPY READING (and wanking   :P ).

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " OUT OF THIS WORLD " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9.  … http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3727.0.html

NB – EROTIC  STORY  CONTEST  10 

6. The new Topic for Erotic Contest 10 - theme suggestions will be opened from  FRIDAY  1 MAY 2015 to  SUNDAY 31 MAY  2015.
7. The poll will be opened MONDAY  1  JUNE  2015 till  TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2015 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 10

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10 - O.T.     http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3728.0.html 

------------------------------------

Important  Contest  Dates:
1. The new Topic for Erotic Story Contest 9 - theme suggestions will be opened from  MONDAY  1 DECEMBER 2014 to WEDNESDAY  31 DECEMBER  2014.

2. The poll will be opened THURSDAY 1  JANUARY  2015 till SATURDAY  31 JANUARY 2015 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 

3. Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is SUNDAY  1  FEBRUARY 2015.

4. Deadline:    The Deadline for submitting your stories is THURSDAY  30 APRIL 2015. ( 7pm UK Time )

5. Voting:   The poll will be opened FRIDAY  1 MAY 2015 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on THURSDAY  30 APRIL 2015 ) .

6.  Friday 1 May 2015 -  Sunday 31 May 2015. New Topic opened for ideas for themes for Erotic Story Contest 10

7. Voting. The poll will be opened Mon 1 June 2015  to Tuesday 30 June 2015 to vote on the theme for Erotic Story Contest 10

8. Closing:  The Erotic Story Contest 9 stories poll will be closed  TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2015 ( 7pm UK time )

9. Winners of Erotic Story Contest 9  will be announced WEDNESDAY  1 JULY 2015. ( Or following the close of the poll on TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2015 )

10. The new theme for Erotic Story Contest 10 will be known and open for story submissions Wed 1 July 2015. 

I wish all contestants good luck, and all Forum Members, Guests and Achat Gods a lot of enjoyment when reading...

Happy writing, reading and other things ....hehe

« : May 03, 2015, 12:06:27 PM Brandybee »

Lover

« #66 : May 01, 2015, 03:11:01 AM »

12 stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome - thank you everyone who has joined this contest and thanks to everyone who takes time to read and vote :)

Tommy_72
: 229

« #67 : May 01, 2015, 03:48:28 AM »

Congrats to all who managed to submit a story, and good luck in the contest, I look forward to reading them all   :)

Wow, someone has voted already! Impressive speed reading skills!   :o
« : May 01, 2015, 04:17:45 AM Tommy_72 »
jayc
: 1600

« #68 : May 01, 2015, 11:29:52 AM »

Very impressed at the turnout and content, well done writers.

Cheers to Brandybee for another successful contest.

Happy reading everybody.  ;)
Stone
: 1842

« #69 : May 01, 2015, 12:35:04 PM »

It's a fantastic turnout. Mostly we get about 9 to 11 entries. Well done to Brandy and all the authors for submitting a story on time.

Well done to Brandy, mrsexlover,  The Forum Village and The Square for a successful ad campaign.

I have just checked.   Its the second highest turnout ever matching Contest 2 with 12 stories.

Contest 4 had the highest contestants with 14.

I will be reading them tonight.  Congratulations to all the writers who have made the effort and entered and giving me, an avid reader of them all, some me time enjoyment.

Jay, just a warning babes, we are in for some fun time the weekend. 

Jamie200
: 50

STOCKINGS AND SILK FEEL SEXY

« #70 : May 03, 2015, 07:41:06 AM »

Thank you Miss Brandy for running these contests!  Your praise and insight into what it takes to make this happen was welcome reading  :D

thank you achat team for letting these contests exist and funding them!

Thank you authors, I loved all the stories each one entertained me, made me smile, and breathe heavy  ;D

Thank you readers and then hopefully voters  :o

Kisses

Lover

« #71 : May 03, 2015, 11:56:43 AM »

Aside Brandy, who is spending a lot of her precious time with this contest, I also thank the A-Team for sponsoring it and Martin (mrsexlover) for doing the perfect posters always :)

Brandybee

« #72 : May 17, 2015, 07:12:11 AM »

Here is a little resume of each of the 12 submitted stories.  They are all fabulous. Thank you again to all the Authors who have entered our little contest and to the Achat Gods for their sponsorship and continuing support.

Please take your time to read and vote for your favourite

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > "OUT OF THIS WORLD" THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3727.0.html

SUMMARY

1. Amber Moons.
This a romantic story and written with feeling and emotion. Get your hanky ready, just in case. A space pilot meets the girl of his dreams. The love scenes are very hot. Will they find each other?

2. The Felon.
A story of a bored woman working in a bar on a space station. She meets an intriguing stranger that fires her. Could this be the adventure she so desires? Hot and horny.

3. Space Trucking.
A story of a lone space prospector who finds an asteroid worth money beyond his wildest dreams. He has a woman to woo and money to burn, but…. if she isn’t available,…. a man has to do what a man has to do, doesn’t he? Hot love scenes. (Clever title too, Capitol T and little r together can look like a F … Trucking can look like Fucking)

4. A Rainy Day In The Colony
A story of a pilgrim on a newly colonised planet living on his ranch with his companion. A storm is brewing and he is glad to be inside with her…  A funny little tale, well written.

5. Love On A Rocket
A story of a lusty encounter in a bar on a rocket travelling through space. It’s a naughty fun threesome.

6. A Distant Love.
A lovely story of a rescued stranger finding herself living with the alien natives on another planet. She falls for one of them but could it, will it work out?

7. Blue Heaven.
A romantic sweet story of a service worker, bored on the space cruise ship he is employed on, looking after the tourists. Things brighten up when he meets a co-worker and she shows him new experiences. The zero gravity love scene is particularly well written with a drink of bubble beer.

8. To Boldly Cum… .
A star trek type story. It’s funny, entertaining and contains hot raw sex. Will they find a cure for their peculiar behaviour?

9. The Chosen.
An interesting story of two chosen people on different space homes. Their union is everything to mankind. Will the human race survive?

10. Desolation Denied.
It’s happened! The computers have them. Gamers have been literally pulled into a new world of fear. This time the fight is real while they try to find their way home. One gamer finds a sexy companion. It’s hot, horny and fear rumbles in the background!

11.  Space Outlaws.
A space police story of adventure and theft of a freight ship. A rebel cop has a new mission and sexy encounters on the way. Hot sex and action. Will he catch his foe?

12.  Ashes Of Time.
Earth was nothing more than ashes and new worlds sought by the human race to survive. Years passed. There was fighting and betrayal, conquering and survival. A commander meets an old love. Are they on opposite sides? Can she ever forgive him his sins?

Enjoy and please read and vote for your favourite.

Brandybee

« #73 : June 26, 2015, 01:50:06 AM »

COUNTDOWN to VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE STORY. -     

DEADLINE IS LOOMING

Deadline is  IS  TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2015.

Please take the time to read & vote for your favourite story. Your vote is important. It shows support for our little contest & recognises the valiant efforts of all the authors:)

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > "OUT OF THIS WORLD" THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9

Brandybee

« #74 : June 27, 2015, 02:35:18 PM »

COUNTDOWN to VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE STORY. -     

DEADLINE IS LOOMING.  3 DAYS LEFT TO READ & VOTE

Deadline is  IS  TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2015.

Please take the time to read & vote for your favourite story. Your vote is important. It shows support for our little contest & recognises the valiant efforts of all the authors:)

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
: