*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cum,Piercings, and Pregnancy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cum,Piercings, and Pregnancy  ( 3016 )
gingerbomb32
: 4

« : January 04, 2015, 01:17:20 AM »

I would like to see a revamp of the cum physics because they haven't changed much over the past several yrs if at all and cum shots often resemble whipped cream spraying everywhere. I would like to see the cumshots actually look sticky, slimy, and to also linger for a longer period of time or until you leave a room so that their is a build up of cum. I also think body piercings specifically naval piercings and dermals would be a great addition seeing as how they are actually quite common and are very sexy. The last addition I would like to see is one mentioned by many in the past and that I understand would be very difficult to do but I would like to see a pregnant body type in the game it's a huge fetish for many people and could be very erotic and unique to interact as or with in Achat.
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : January 04, 2015, 06:50:46 AM »

Hello again gingerbomb,
you have mentioned some ideas, which most of us agree and we have talked about and asked for, as you have seen.

I suggested to have special cumshot-actions, so we can decide where we cum. Also that it should stay until we cloth again or clean it, eg with a sponge - best would be to have a shower or tube :)
To change the look of the cum is a great idea too, especially the girl need it more realistic or different from pee lol.

Piercings have won a poll already and we're waiting to get it.

theo310
: 3

« #2 : August 28, 2020, 07:14:19 AM »

When cumming into holes, such as pussy, mouth, ass, you don't see the cumshot at all. Would be nice to see it dripping/flowing out of pussy/mouth/asshole.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : August 28, 2020, 11:53:23 AM »

Hi Theo welcome to the forum.

Nice idea but have you noticed the date of the last post on this thread ?  2015.

Ideas are abundant here, unfortunately action to make these ideas aren't.  Or any feedback from the DEVS whatsoever.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: