*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MMF Pose Review 1. Girl Gives Double Hand Job.
« previous next »
: [1]
: MMF Pose Review 1. Girl Gives Double Hand Job.  ( 7065 )
Nicoquin
: 159

« : February 07, 2010, 02:03:16 PM »

yes !!!!!

thank you Tom&RAB !!!!!!

best regards,
Nicoquin
« : May 18, 2021, 08:40:10 PM jayc »

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 08, 2010, 12:35:46 AM »

Looks good, feels great! Tested and say: Yes
He, A-Team, now you only have to remove one person, make 2 squirt-button (face and tits) and we´ll have one of the best blowjob-actions for man/man and man/woman. That might not be difficult? Pleeeeaaaasse, A-Team, do it.

Your Lover

Florent
: 137

« #2 : February 11, 2010, 07:48:16 PM »

Yes this is a cool position, but please, add new positions for 3some is great, but don't forget a lot of basic positions for simple sex is still missing, like simple blowjob, simple cuni, etc. !

All the interest of Achat is not only on this 3some options ! Don't forget it ! :)
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : February 12, 2010, 05:44:17 AM »

I support you 100%.

Lover

Marion
: 30

Hot shemale - open for nearly everything!

« #4 : February 13, 2010, 02:38:30 AM »

Hello Tom!

I have a little problem with the double handjob....
Most of my male friends are not a premium user.
And some of the people I invite don't want a 3some.
(And some of the men, that invite me, i don't  like).

Please can you add the Robot Boy to the premium user list?
It would be much easier to start a double blow job!

Thank you!

Kisses, Marion.  :-*

Hot shemale - open for nearly everything!
Curious? Come and try me! Man and Women welcome!
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #5 : April 25, 2021, 09:47:17 AM »

To date, there are 16 poses in MMF group play.

MMF - Useful Pointers.

Also to date, in MMF play (unlike the females in MFF play), there is no male or gay interaction. The poses are made to either pleasure the female or to use her as a sex toy, depending on how you use your descriptive play.

In MMF, especially if a couple, it's important to remember to include the guest Man in your play – it is only manners after all, otherwise why invite him. There is nothing worse than a couple making their male guest feel like a spare part and deny him the enjoyment of the group - unless he is the known cuckold off course!

Male free users cannot take part in threesomes until they become premium users and have a blue star by their names. This can be earned by either buying A$ or receiving a gift. (The Gift can always be returned. It still works!)
Robot Boy cannot take part in threesomes either as he is classed as a free user.

Females can take part in threesomes as free users and without having the premium user blue star indicator by their name.
Robot Girl can also take part in threesome play, although her automated responses could make serious play difficult. Her quips are quite funny and do spoil the moment.

The Green Button “Change Role” (bottom, centre) allows for the men to swap positions. Interestingly the girl has this green button also but it swaps the guys positions around not hers.
The Green change role button can be used by any of the players without warning to swap the men’s positions.
So please remember, good tag partners always ask first, otherwise the sudden surprise of a new position can spoil the play, much the same as clicking new poses without warning.
It only takes 1 player to ask for a pose and a second player to accept it for or to happen. Player 3 is taken along for the ride, whether ready or not. So don't forget to check with your partners before making any switches.

Communication is the key to an enjoyable threesome and the poses, together with good descriptive narrative, can make for an amazing group session.

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Here’s our review for…   MMF 1.  Girl Gives Double Hand Job.

It can be found in the MMF Section of the in-game shop: Achat Mall.

Male 1. (owns Room – defaults to stand on the left)
(Vaughan)

1. Enjoy
2. Suck it
3. Satisfaction
4. Suck this dick
5. You are sweet (Blows Kiss)
6. Jerk Off

Male 2.  (Guest who visits room. Defaults to stand on the right)
(Drake)

1. Enjoy
2. Suck it!
3. Satisfaction
4. Suck This Dick
5. You Are Sweet
6. Jerk Off

Female.  Defaults to kneeling in front of the guys.
(JessiCapri)

1. Twist Cocks
2. Suck Right
3. Suck Left
4. Fondle Breast
5. Rub Clit
6. Enjoy
7. Quick Action
8. Look at another

This is a great threesome pose to start off your session. It is definitely the girl in charge to please the fellows.
It is a good pose to break-in any newcomers to threesomes play as they can take their time to see how to work the actions on the right, how to interact with the other two participants and learn the rules of the room – usually its communication, not pose clicking and not position changing without checking with the other two.
There is time to learn about the Green swap button and to gauge the other players’ descriptive narrative capabilities while the girl begins her cock worship.
The guys only have 6 actions which are the same, the woman does all the work on this one but it’s a great pose to enjoy and learn the ropes of group play.  She has some great actions to give an amazing BJ on both guys.
It is also a great pose to finish off your play session, where she can clean up the guy’s cocks.
There are some actions, I would like adding for the guys…
A. Grab head
B. Deep Throat
C. Fist bunch hair
D. Fondle breasts.
E. Rub her mouth lips with cock head
All in all though, I like it.  It is a very useful pose to have if you like MMF group play. 4 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “The actions are quite limited. While sucking cock her hand could be doing other things too instead of being on his cock.  4 Stars”

DrakePhire says, “Being a novice, I was impressed with the graphics of the poses, the descriptive narrative skill of my partners which helped make this one of the best BJ experienced I have had so far. The pose is amazing. The girl really knew how to please a man. 4 stars.

* * * * 4 Stars - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
« : April 25, 2021, 04:50:04 PM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: