*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The little things (BDSM)
« previous next »
: [1]
: The little things (BDSM)  ( 2185 )
Zinah
: 167

« : January 22, 2015, 08:59:04 PM »

So I was looking at all the pictures in a couple of the threads and I was thinking, "Damn.  I'm the laziest sumna bitch out there, and my poor girl is deprived."  She assures me however, that it's the little things, that make our weekends intense and hot.  Those quarterly dates at the dungeon, where we get to play with All. Da. Things! are icing on our already rather tasty cake.

According to her, one of her fondest memories is of me coming home from church, telling her to strip, slipping my tie around her neck, choking her and then biting her. 

One of my most lovely times is the joy of scaring her blind in the dark.  pressed against her in the bed and the knife "snicking" open.  She squeaks real pretty!

So, what works for you when you aren't playing with the leather, latex, floggers and gags?  What simple things just flat "do it for you"?

« : January 22, 2015, 10:11:57 PM Zinah »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: