*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - the most common questions and answers
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27
: FAQ - the most common questions and answers  ( 310941 )
Lover
: 10350

« #30 : March 08, 2010, 02:04:48 PM »

Hello Tom, no FAQ or problem, just a question:
Will you add the new positions to "Discussions about sex"? And will you also add the possibilty to discuss the 3some actions?

Lover

Toy Doll
: 4

Your Toy Doll ;)

« #31 : April 10, 2010, 01:16:56 PM »

let me see if i understand... if my inscription expires i CAN'T use my ALREADY purchased clothes until i renew it?
Lover

« #32 : April 10, 2010, 01:50:14 PM »

Yes. The clothes you are wearing will stay. All other dresses you cant use.

Lover

Toy Doll

Your Toy Doll ;)

« #33 : April 11, 2010, 05:18:03 AM »

isnt that kinda stupid?

i mean i already PAID for it and it gets locked again =/

Edit: Cmon... even my extra poses gone

i think its time to look around and check the others adult games/chats

Cya AChat
« : April 11, 2010, 05:31:58 AM Toy Doll »
Pete
: 6

« #34 : April 11, 2010, 11:04:43 AM »

Toy Doll.
 I do hope you realise that Tom and Rab devop the game to make money, the gifting system seems to be a way of showing the free user how much better the game is if you subscribe, which in any business is what the people in charge want to do.

I think as a free program you get a lot out of it, there is no class line between free users and subscribers we are all together, and the subscribers have a few more extras, thats why they pay.

You have a choice, stay as you are with the gifts, or you could subscribe, or quit Achat, but you must remember your gifts have been paid for by a subscriber with real world money somewhere along the line.

Pete
Bear
: 3856

« #35 : April 22, 2010, 07:54:38 AM »

Is there a way to gift something other than  A$ script...if so how do we do it?

Lover

« #36 : April 22, 2010, 08:13:34 AM »

Hi Bear,

you only can gift A$. And this only to your friends and lovers and just from man to women.

The other way is to be nice and friendly and make them happy in room ;)

Lover

Bear
: 3856

« #37 : April 22, 2010, 09:47:28 AM »

As I suspected...
Thanks for the quick response, I might add the following suggestion:

Guys, if you feel compelled to gift ask them if there is something in the store they would like. Offer to purchase or contribute to the purchase under the limits of the gifting process. Hopefully it will limit the impersonal nature of gifting solely script .

vikka
: 19

« #38 : April 22, 2010, 10:15:26 AM »

Hi Bear,

you only can gift A$. And this only to your friends and lovers and just from man to women.

The other way is to be nice and friendly and make them happy in room ;)

Lover

FWIW wemon can gift other wemon, men can't recieve gifts but we can gift each other, I would love to see them change this so I can gift men and you guys can each other.

Also you do not need to be friends/lovers/spouse to gift, any woman can be gifted by using the "Members" section on this website.

Vikka
« : April 22, 2010, 10:19:37 AM vikka »
Lover

« #39 : April 22, 2010, 10:29:35 AM »

Oh yes, Vikka is right. I was irritated from a sentence on your profile page:
"Choose your friend, lover or spouse to make a gift to"

And, up to now, I just wanted to gift my friends & lovers ;)
Lover

woogy

« #40 : April 30, 2010, 06:38:39 PM »

I have a question about the ccbill payment. I'd love to pay for a premium membership but the problem is i have no creditcard. Now i have a friend that's always willing to borrow his card when i need it, as long as i pay him, but what will be shown on his bill at the end of the month?
Lover

« #41 : May 01, 2010, 09:50:49 AM »

Hi woogy,
the official text of the cc bill Homepage:
All subscription purchases will appear discretely as CCBill.com or CCBillEU along with a toll-free customer support phone number for any questions or concerns. On the CCBill sign-up page you will find the exact item descriptor that will appear on your statement for the particular website you are purchasing membership to.

You also get an email where you can read your name, your login-name and your password. The text:
You have been billed as CCBILL EU LLC for the amount of: $29.95(USD) für 365 Tage (Nicht wiederkehrend).

Lover

woogy

« #42 : May 04, 2010, 11:21:50 AM »

Thank you, anyway i did the payment with a bank transaction last friday so more than 3 days have passed without getting my premium membership, is this normal?
Lover

« #43 : May 04, 2010, 11:38:16 AM »

"Normal" is the wrong word. A bank ransaction can least some days. It depends on your bank and on the receiving bank (how fast they work). So yes, it should go fast, but it also can least up to 1 week.

woogy

« #44 : May 04, 2010, 02:16:37 PM »

Oh ok, on CCBill it said it takes 1-3 days.
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27  
« previous next »
: