*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - the most common questions and answers
« previous next »
: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27
: FAQ - the most common questions and answers  ( 310848 )
barbar99
: 9

« #300 : July 10, 2013, 03:56:17 PM »

i am Premium 3 monts user... last week i have holiday 1 week and return i wanna buy some pose or any but system dont working i cant understand please help me
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #301 : July 10, 2013, 05:20:22 PM »

Hi Barbar99

Lover has answered your question above in  FAQ - Premium Membership
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1582.0/topicseen.html

Any problems, get back to us, and we will do our best to help :)     Hope you had a great hols.  ;)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Girito
: 5

Jokers putita

« #302 : November 10, 2013, 09:13:01 PM »

Im shure im missing something, but im triying to take screen captures in game for my master, i try using impr-pant button but when i paste in paint is just a black framed screen, can someone help to can take sexy action pictures???
Concerto

« #303 : November 11, 2013, 12:03:46 AM »

Well, if you are using Windows 7 or 8 (at least) there is a built-in Snipping Tool. It is the only thing that I use for taking pictures and it works fine.

For video, I use Bandicam which is a free download.
Lover
: 10350

« #304 : November 11, 2013, 07:38:01 AM »

Bandicam is also great to take screenshots...  You also can try this:

Open the folder you installed AChat in.
Right-click "achat_starter.exe"
Click "Properties"
Click the "Compatibility" tab
Check "Disable desktop composition"
Click "OK"
Run the game

Press "Print Screen"
Open "Paint"
Paste

If it's still black, try also checking "Disable visual themes" in the "Compatibility" tab

Girito
: 5

Jokers putita

« #305 : November 13, 2013, 08:14:15 PM »

Thank you very much Lover, now i can take pics from my adventures with my master  :-[

Kisses.  :-*
Lover

« #306 : November 14, 2013, 09:49:32 AM »

Youre welcome :)

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #307 : December 19, 2013, 09:18:04 AM »

could anyone tell me how to upload a picture into the Bar & Grill

Lover

« #308 : December 19, 2013, 09:31:48 AM »

Lydia, you can do this:

Select a pic from another website
- The photo has to be on a website. The example I found by using the terms "body painting" in google, then chosed "pics" in search and
  used the  link.

- On the new website, the pic is very small, but very often you can choose "Show full pic" or something similar.

- You get a new website, just with this pic. Then you have to copy the link which is shown in the upper line.
  You can use right mouse button anywhere in the letters, then choose "copy" or mark the line and simultaneoulsy press "ctrl" + "c" on your keyboard.

- In your post use "Insert Image" - the 2nd symbol from the left about the emoticons. You get [im][img]
- Click between ] and [
- Paste the link. Use right mouse button and choose paste or simultaneously press "ctrl" + "v"
- If you made it correct, you can see the link to the pic, not the pic itself. The pic you see, if you now click "Post" or, if you wanna make sure
  everything is fine, "Preview". If you choose "Preview" you have to click "Post" if you wanna post it!

OR:
- Another way is, instead of using the link in the headline, to click the pic on the website (right mouse button) and then choose "copy image location".
  It's the same as copying the link. The rest is the same.

OR:
Uploading pics to image host websites and add them to this forum

If you wanna add pics from your harddrive to this forum you have to upload them to image host websites first.
There are several provider, for example:
ImageShack         http://www.imageshack.us/
Photobucket        http://photobucket.com/
Flickr                  http://www.flickr.com/
FileFap                http://www.filefap.com

Filefap allows to to upload without any registration and is intended for adult content!
All others have in common you have to register first and, of course, you agree with their terms of condition. One big point in these TOC, you are not allowed to upload sexual content.
You can choose between free acount and premium membership. Usually free acount is ok to upload images to this forum.

After uploading your pic you can copy the generated link and paste here.

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #309 : December 19, 2013, 11:11:13 AM »

thanks  Lover i got there in the end ty

Lover

« #310 : December 19, 2013, 11:54:04 AM »

youre welcome Lydia :)

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #311 : December 21, 2013, 11:32:54 AM »

Lover just one more  thing. could you tell how did you put up LOVER every moment is special, live it at the end of your post. after this i will leave you alone no mone questions   

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #312 : December 21, 2013, 11:35:25 AM »

Just to send you a KISS Lydia :)  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #313 : December 23, 2013, 07:57:54 AM »

Lover just one more  thing. could you tell how did you put up LOVER every moment is special, live it at the end of your post. after this i will leave you alone no mone questions   

You use the same box in your profile  as the one where you have " Amanda"   You can ether write something there as you have done or look at   "Banner Mania"  in Artists Alley and choose a banner there to copy and paste the URL with image insert brackets. Fill instructions are included as how to do it.

You can, if you have the know how, make one of your own, but there are size restrictions. 

Hope this helps.   Merry Christmas.
« : December 23, 2013, 08:06:27 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #314 : December 23, 2013, 10:43:18 AM »

Thanks Brandybee  for your help

: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27  
« previous next »
: