*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MMF Pose Review 5. Classic Fuck & Suck. (F bent over double)
« previous next »
: [1]
: MMF Pose Review 5. Classic Fuck & Suck. (F bent over double)  ( 9467 )
Lover
: 10350

Great new position A-Team!
A good mix of realistic and funny action - just like the jump, where man has to take accurate aim, otherwise you may hit the wrong hole ;)

Its good to have more squirt possibilities, but there is also my only point of criticism: please let us cum while jerking! That would be great!!!

And please do not forget to give us more action for 2-people-sex. Is the new comming blowjob scene for 2?

Go on A-Team,
your jumping Lover ;D
« : May 18, 2021, 08:41:27 PM jayc »

tom
Administrator
: 336

« #1 : February 16, 2010, 03:14:23 AM »

just like the jump, where man has to take accurate aim, otherwise you may hit the wrong hole ;)

That is just another hole, and not the wrong hole  ;D

I thing I will try this action with my girlfriend. I have the persuade phase now...  ;D

If you can hit the wrong hole in AChat, you will get extra bonus  ;D ;D ;D
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : August 10, 2012, 10:27:53 AM »

OK !!! in the section of 3some that FFF dont need : The today's update .

I really see no interest to suck a dildo  ::) . Are some really like it ?

Its not what i was meaning , when i said "little more consideration" in another topic

It has be better to give this pose only to FFS

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #3 : August 13, 2012, 12:56:15 PM »

Hello kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum

Well I agree miss Rukya, sucking dildo is not really fun except for the excitement that may grow from your partner seen you doing it.

I greatly warm the Achat's Gods to have release new group poses for us ( transgender ) and women.
( as much as F-F-F pose when I will use it with my Female avatar I bet )
But I think also an S-S-F version should have been more fun because sucking will not be sucking plastic ...

Please don't think I am never glad of what was released, that was only a thought when using the new pose.

Please accept my best humbly regards
And be sure that I am realy glad that those new poses have been dispatched.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : August 13, 2012, 02:26:05 PM »

hi chien lubrik , the pose was made for "FFF" and for FFS too , where the kneeling woman suck the shemale .

Litlle message for dev team : I you could modify the "FFF" one to not suck the dildo , but dirrectly lick the pussy it will be great , or this pose is useless

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #5 : August 14, 2012, 10:10:38 AM »

Hello Miss Rukya

For sure, I may well imagine that for the F-F-F Pose, having each other's flowers licked will be a far more exciting display than
having a piece of plastic.

I was guessing in fact about the F-F-S Pose of the double display.

Sorry if I bored you.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #6 : August 16, 2012, 06:01:57 AM »

yes, the FFF variation needs to really lose the standing partner dildo... like WTF?

sucking on a dildo is not a turn on, it's just plain wrong in my opinion.
.. and another thing... why can't the two bottoms be sharing a double dildo?

the dev team needs to rework this pose.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : August 21, 2012, 04:19:38 AM »

Agreed, the sucking of silicone will never be terribly popular it seems.

I want to grade on a curve as at one point the thought was that at least they were putting out something, but when that's the only thing it's just too depressing.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : August 21, 2012, 07:22:23 AM »

started like it is started , the next FF pose we will have will be the glory hole  ::)

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

To date, there are 16 poses in MMF group play.

MMF - Useful Pointers.

Also to date, in MMF play (unlike the females in MFF play), there is no male or gay interaction. The poses are made to either pleasure the female or to use her as a sex toy, depending on how you use your descriptive play.

In MMF, especially if a couple, it's important to remember to include the guest Man in your play – it is only manners after all, otherwise why invite him. There is nothing worse than a couple making their male guest feel like a spare part and deny him the enjoyment of the group - unless he is the known cuckold off course!

Male free users cannot take part in threesomes until they become premium users and have a blue star by their names. This can be earned by either buying A$ or receiving a gift. (The Gift can always be returned. It still works!)
Robot Boy cannot take part in threesomes either as he is classed as a free user.

Females can take part in threesomes as free users and without having the premium user blue star indicator by their name.
Robot Girl can also take part in threesome play, although her automated responses could make serious play difficult. Her quips are quite funny and do spoil the moment.

The Green Button “Change Role” (bottom, centre) allows for the men to swap positions. Interestingly the girl has this green button also but it swaps the guys positions around not hers.
The Green change role button can be used by any of the players without warning to swap the men’s positions.
So please remember, good tag partners always ask first, otherwise the sudden surprise of a new position can spoil the play, much the same as clicking new poses without warning.
It only takes 1 player to ask for a pose and a second player to accept it for or to happen. Player 3 is taken along for the ride, whether ready or not. So don't forget to check with your partners before making any switches.

Communication is the key to an enjoyable threesome and the poses, together with good descriptive narrative, can make for an amazing group session.

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Here’s our review for…   MMF 5. Classic Fuck & Suck. (F bent over double)

This pose can be found in the "MMF" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.
It includes a Fuck Pussy pose with a Fuck Anal Action by Male 2.

Male 1. Owns Room – Defaults to Male 1 who sits on bed being sucked by F
(Vaughan)

1. Lift Hips (Hot)
2. Enjoy
3. Hold Cock (Hot)
4. Jerk Off (under her face – Hot)
5. Lie Down.

Male 2.  Guest who visits room. Defaults to Male 2 who pussy fucks her from behind.
(Drakephire)

1. Quick Action (Hot)
2. Anal
3. Jump (Jumps to the vagina and fucks – bit strange)
4. Fondle both Breasts (Hot)
5. Enjoy
6. I am Strong (hands behind head - arrogant)
7. Pull out (Hot)

Female.  Defaults to her bent over and fucked from behind
(JessiCapri)

1. Fondle Breast
2. Rub Clit
3. Enjoy!
4. Little Dance
5. Deep Throat
6. Handjob (HOT)

This is a good standing doggy fuck with an anal option. The "Jump" to fuck action is a bit strange. The holding the hands on the head can couple up with most of the actions, though it has a feel of arrogance and a touch of disrespect. I would have liked an action to wank my cock between her butt cheeks. Really good though. 5 Stars

JessiCapri says, “Now THIS is a pose I like.   Should be able to share a kiss with the man laying on the bed.  Why no spank action for the guy?  But the handjob all by itself deserves 5 stars. That is the way it is meant to be done. This a very hot must have.  5 Stars ”

DrakePhire says, “This is a very hot threesome pose. The deep sucking is thrilling and The Jerk off action is good for giving her a semen facial. A good one for the collection, 5 Stars."

* * * * * 5 Stars - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.
« : May 02, 2021, 04:13:52 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: